• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

WALKMAN04

I was Pmayer 1 with the custom Dual Squelcher.

I won two matches! :D :D

D: D:
You did well for your first time, if it makes you feel any better, the only one that was using his main weapon,if I recall correctly was Violet, so we can all do a lot better :p
Edit: and good games everyone, I'm done for the night

I love the L-3 so much that its pathetic damage output hurts all the more. Every time I smack somebody right in the face only to get splatted... it burns my soul.

Then again, I switched to a Blaster and my entire team was 3 blasters and an N-Zap which led to a pretty hilarious roll.

Geg

I hate you.

Three people came at me at once, I got two of them, one of them hid and someone else joined. Someone else came to back me up and I splatted those two, then one of the first guys I splatted who had come to join them. It was great.

It's not so bad. They just talk big.

there's a wide range of skill among us but playing with other gaffers definitely helps you figure out where you are skill wise
My inconsistent play puts me around maybe the middle or upper middle of the GAF totem pole, occasionally being maybe near the top, only to drop back down.
ah I missed so many easy shots

well that game went terribly wrong

Life of a Charger.

Acerac

Banned
Been getting a lot of dc's today both on my side and the opposition. Hell, it's telling me my connection is going down and I have it hooked up by ethernet.

Anyone have any idea what might be up?

random25

I wish this game have a replay of some sort. I just had a run where I splatted all 4 active opponents, not only once but twice, in ranked. Ended with my best record yet at 23-1. Felt like a god for a moment there lol. Could have saved that battle for bragging rights.

Geg

lmao that last match was fucking hilarious. Two snipers focusing on trying to hit me behind a wall for like a minute straight. At one point a third one joined in. Thanks for focusing all your firepower on a single person I guess

Good games guys that was fun

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Holy shit that was fucking hilarious. We won that?

The highlight for me was jumping off into the center platform in Moray and chucking a splat bomb while jumping and managing to actually splat the e-liter that was sniping from above. I tried to replicate that in the last match but couldn't lol

StAidan

Good games guys, I'm calling it a night. Won some and lost some, tried out some new strategies with the Octobrush and many of them didn't work out so well :p

Geg

Good games guys, I'm calling it a night. Won some and lost some, tried out some new strategies with the Octobrush and many of them didn't work out so well :p

Yeah you tended to try attacking me while I was still way out of your range a lot. You gotta use the brush's speed to either retreat and try another approach or maneuver around me and get in close

Africanus

Alright, last game for the night. Great round of games! The last match on Moray Towers was terrible though. Three chargers and a splattershot pro meant that the middle was impassable.

tumblr_nquxz15TIA1shzf3wo1_400.gif

Has the Japanese lag gotten much worse in the last two days? No teleporting around today, but a copious amount of delayed deaths that were visibly apparent, culminating in a great streak towards B rank being cut short by our best (Japanese) player DCing at a crucial moment that cost us the match.

Robotguy

i dont get the point of recon. what does it allow you to do that seeing paint trails doesnt? Is it for beakon sets?
I talking about the recon mode.
Haven't used the recon ability, I don't super jump enough. Could be useful if people are hiding, or approaching from within their own ink I guess?

Heng

Has the Japanese lag gotten much worse in the last two days? No teleporting around today, but a copious amount of delayed deaths that were visibly apparent, culminating in a great streak towards B rank being cut short by our best (Japanese) player DCing at a crucial moment that cost us the match.
I don't notice any change in their lag, it's possible it was just bad luck. That sucks to hear though.

Recon is great for practicing shots in weird angles and great for blasters to check where they can hit at certain spots. It also helped me learn how to rush to the middle as well.

Mohonky

Is the perk systerm entirely random in this game when it comes to remodelling via urchin dude?

I have seen people with 3x Stength or Defense etc, so I assume it cant be too random?

Top Bottom