• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Geg

Other boards and Twitch streams, everyone here has too much common sense.
Hehe in the famitsu scans I found earlier each page had little blurbs from players around Japan giving their impressions and requests for future stuff, and one of them complained about rollers being too strong.

Zing

Banned
I didn't quit for that! I was on the phone for the last two I was in.

Jumping back in, if I can.
No there were two japanese E-Liters that I repeatedly hunted until at the end, I splatted them both at their spawn.

That last match we had splatted their whole team, then Aiden Kraken wiped us singlehandedly.

is the room full? Moray is always fun
There are a couple slots free.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Either Greg or a Japanese player put up a Splash Wall as I was trying to climb up a wall in Moray Towers blocking my path causing me to fall. Thought that was brilliant.

Alright, I decided to take after Robotguy and ditched my old Jet Squelcher for a Custom, and sure enough I went on a tear. In my last game I went 19-2 because these idiot rollers were magnetically attracted to me or something. It was kind of embarrassing. RIP Old Faithful, you served me well. Now I need to revamp my wardrobe to accommodate the Kraken.

Either Greg or a Japanese player put up a Splash Wall as I was trying to climb up a wall in Moray Towers blocking my path causing me to fall. Thought that was brilliant.

It was the Japanese player. His/Her splatwall game was on point through all the matches. That throw couldn't have been more perfectly placed :O

Time for SFV Beta! GGs everyone!!!

One thing I want to be able to do consistently on Moray Towers is to pop up right on the edge of the sniper perch and leave a Suction or Splat Bomb, then get back into the wall as fast as I can. I've done that a few times, but I've also managed to suicide twice this way lol. I think this requires a lot of your ink on the wall for this to work, because you will definitely fall pretty far even if you try to hug the wall when falling off. I'm working on this mainly after I thought about the patience game I played against BlueSilver on the wall and what I could do to advance.

I think it's easier to stick a Suction Bomb on the side of the wall and hug it, but the Suction Bomb won't have clear line of sight over the wall, so it probably won't be that threatening. I'm pretty sure this line of sight thing matters for the Splat Bomb since I could stay pretty close to the edge of the wall and not splat, even if the Splat Bomb explodes near the edge of the wall.

Alright, I decided to take after Robotguy and ditched my old Jet Squelcher for a Custom, and sure enough I went on a tear. In my last game I went 19-2 because these idiot rollers were magnetically attracted to me or something. It was kind of embarrassing. RIP Old Faithful, you served me well. Now I need to revamp my wardrobe to accommodate the Kraken.
Custom Jet Squelcher is so much fun :')

Zing

Banned
Guysloth made me miss splatting people in two hits before they can react, so I switched to his weapon. Payback time.

Hmm, somehow his outranges mine. Wizardry!

Top Bottom