• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Geg

1. Custom Dual Squelcher - 620,992
2. Dual Squelcher - 470,512
3. Aerospray RG - 50,626
4. .52 Gal Deco - 22,344
5. Aerospray MG - 20,174

lawd

Uh hmm I actually don't really remember, but I'm very sure I use these three the most:

Custom Jet Squelcher
Splash-o-Matic
Tentatek Splattershot

Been using .96 Gal Deco a lot, but that's contending with Splattershot Jr., or Aeropray RG, or Rapid Blaster Deco (which is when I first learned of the wonder that is Suction Bomb Rush).

My most used Charger is either the Kelp Splat Charger or the New Squiffer. My most used Roller is either the Carbon Roller or the Krak-On Roller.

I tried using the Forge Splattershot Pro awhile back but I couldn't get around its ink consumption. When I hit enemies with the Point Sensor that didn't seem to help my allies with evading or routing. The damage output and range was pretty good though.

I also tried the Custom Splattershot Jr with unfortunate results. My understanding is that the Custom is more of a support weapon in comparison to the normal Splattershot Jr., which can use Splat Bombs and Bubbler to compensate for the low range. Maybe that is not the right way to think of it?

Crayolan

;p

truth be told I haven't used the custom jr. in a while, I just used to main it with randoms

brought it into a GAF room and found out pretty quick that I'm not viable with that weapon set lol

I use it all the time in gaf rooms and do decent enough. I feel like people still don't know how to deal with disruptors.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was at a loss for words when it was implied that you are a detriment to your team if you're not using an aerospray lol

like whaaaa?

That was hilarious. Was going to post in that thread but didn't really want to waste my time.

Got a room going on with SM239, GuySloth, DaBoss and BlakStatus if anyone wants to join

I think Tower Control is much better than Splat Zones. It feels like the latter gets too camp-like and then the team in control is at an advantage. The maps don't seem to work that well with Splat Zones either.

phanphare

Banned
I use it all the time in gaf rooms and do decent enough. I feel like people still don't know how to deal with disruptors.

yeah that's definitely true, I miss those disruptors

I think it was when port mackerel was in the rotation and my team got bodied so I just haven't gone back to it

that was also when I was first getting in to GAF games so maybe I'd be better with it now...

I think I also like the splattershot too much now though haha

Ahnez

Well, one match earlier today was my best one yet

26/0 with the Jet Squelcher

Unfortunately, it was more luck than skill lol

MrPanic

What maps are up in the rotation atm? Still haven't been able to check that tower map out as I had little time to play so far and the times I did the map wasn't up.

Azure J

Also they're going to have a drawing event for Splatoon in Art Academy, because NA squidkids need to learn how to draw.

e5eZ71k.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkTFQyybg

I just realized that I need an artist's look to fully complete my Inkling's Swordmaster Brushmaster style. The hat is mandatory.

I meant to ask... What kind of headset/mic are you guys using?

I got extremely lucky and remembered a headset my mother had lying around from a past work PC of hers and turned out doing pretty well so far. It's the Plantronics .Audio 655DSP.

So SplatGAF, what are your top 5 weapons in terms of Turf Inked? Pics aren't required. You can list more than 5 if you would like to.

1. Inkbrush - 450,070p
2. Forge Splattershot Pro - 190,451p
3. Splatterscope - 178,163p
4. Krak-On Splat Roller - 176,579p
5. .52 Gal Deco - 152,740p

1. Inkbrush - lolololololol
2. Kelp Splatterscope - 246,956p
3. Splatterscope - 197,499p
4. .52 Gal Deco - 185,874p
5. Aerospray MG - 127,275p

Anyone have the Sage Polo they can wear for me real quick?

I have it. I'll wear it in match right now. I'm gonna start the stream in a few minutes.

phanphare

Banned
gifs!

xI6lgEI.gif

7f8B24m.gif

love the hat the bucket inkling is wearing

edit: also the first gif....is that a new map?

edit 2: they're both new maps, aren't they? the second gif looks like it takes place on a bridge

Top Bottom