• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Totakeke

gifs!

xI6lgEI.gif

7f8B24m.gif

love the hat the bucket inkling is wearing

edit: also the first gif....is that a new map?

edit 2: they're both new maps, aren't they? the second gif looks like it takes place on a bridge

Holy shit holy crap, damn now I'm excited for the updates again.

HeroR

I was at a loss for words when it was implied that you are a detriment to your team if you're not using an aerospray lol

like whaaaa?

As someone who uses and loves the Aerospray, that is insulting. To be sure, the Aerospray is a good weapon, but it has glaring weaknesses like it short range and low power. It's very much a sneak weapon and not good for direct engagements unless you are fighting a Roller or a Brush.

With the above said, I also find it annoying when people reduces the Aerospray to a noob weapon that is complete garage against serious Turf War players. If you know the weaknesses and strengths of the Aerospray, it can be very powerful. The problem is that since it is so user friendly, a lot of people sucks with it.

For the Aerospray, having a good team is critical. The Aerospray covers the ground while guns like Chargers or Gels shut downs the other team or distracts them while you sneak in and take them out. Also, it is critical to know when to retreat with the Aerospray, something I still have problems with since I want to kill a player once I engage.

HeroR

gifs!

xI6lgEI.gif

7f8B24m.gif

edit 2: they're both new maps, aren't they? the second gif looks like it takes place on a bridge

I get a music man feeling with the squid with the bucket. It has to be the hat.

It's probably gonna crash again. Just give it another day for the servers to be stable. New map hype!

I feel like I've been waiting for both for forever but SFV is only from 10pm to 2am tonight... I can't resist. Hopefully Camp is in the 2am Splat rotation. If it's a mess like last night I'm bailing fast though.

Crayolan

This map rotation is godlike, praise the squid gods.

gifs!

xI6lgEI.gif

7f8B24m.gif

Omg that bucket. Most ghetto weapon ever.

This is so hilarious, I'm bouncing between getting errors from trying to connect to the SFV Beta to errors trying to join GAF friends.

I'll just dub this Failing Friday.

Top Bottom