• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Cbajd5

What do the open and closed floodgates actually do? They didn't seem to lead anywhere when I checked.
They let you get to the other team's half of the map from right next to your spawn. To the right once you drop down, you can paint up them to get to the end of their half.

Tuck

Five so far on Skate Park, in a row. Still no Camp.

What the fuck.

Just said screw it and turned the game off. Playing five matches on the same map in a row isn't fun.

Geg

Argh, I should have joined earlier when I had the chance. I'd already pressed continue in my game with randoms before I read about the other room

ryechu

the flanks on SZ are so long that i feel like this map will just turn into grenade battles onto the other sides zone. Take cover and toss suction bombs with entire team.

-Horizon-

Gotta love when you lose yet have the highest score even when compared to the other team. Darn it team, I can't be the only one trying to pull you along.

Meh on the camp stage so far. Too much grate walkways.

cloudyboy

Neo Member
the bucket look amazing... I didn't expected that

Gamewise am I the only one that try to focuse on destroying ennemies beacon that are too close of our base?

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Finally have a chance to play right now. Is the new stage as exciting as it seemed? guess I'll find out...

Will be trying out the Splattershot Pro. Seems pretty good.

Lost every match tonight so far...

Failing Friday indeed.
At least you can play.

My bro watching EVO turned the Wii U into a "Smash Bros 24/7, bitches!" thing again... Also going by that the Wii U's online seems to work smoothly for my brother. And it works smoothly for me when he's not home. So I think when he's on the computer he somehow fucks everything up.

That said, use the Aerospray or you are a detriment to your team. :O

At least you can play.

My bro watching EVO turned the Wii U into a "Smash Bros 24/7, bitches!" thing again... Also going by that the Wii U's online seems to work smoothly for my brother. And it works smoothly for me when he's not home. So I think when he's on the computer he somehow fucks everything up.

LOL

I miss the days where I could get over 1000 points as a Charger (excluding port and kelp). Maybe I should return to that playstyle just for fun.

Is Azure's stream offline?

At least you can play.

Nay blasphemer!

Crayolan

I feel like Camp Triggerfish is similar to Moray Towers in that the game is kind of at a stalemate until someone can break into the enemy spawn, only the payoff when you do it isn't quite as satisfying as Moray Towers. Though once the floodgates close that aspect of the map is removed completely and then it switches to defending your lane while also going on the offense on their lane, kind of like Bluefin Depot.

Not sure where I'd rank it amongst the maps atm.

bomma_man

Lol the camp is massive. In one game of turf i got 1500p, no kills, no deaths. I don't think I even saw an enemy. Good for grinding gear though.

Violet_0

Banned
Sooo... is beacon next to the floodgates viable? Not at home and Azure's stream is down or something.

yes, the other team basically can't reach it
the flood gate mechanic doesn't really make sense to me at the moment, each team captures the other side in the first 2 minutes and then basically waits for the last minute to start

Top Bottom