• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Here you go.

0qEHR8f.png
Wow that's actually a really nice color

Creamy :)

------------

I played a few matches of Camp Triggerfish. I'm not liking it much so far :( It's big, but it feels really constricted.

I picked Custom Dual Squelcher and I guess I did ok on Camp with it. Shooting a Killer Wail down the lane towards the enemy spawn is hilarious. Beakons are great to have here to save on travel time. Dual Squelcher outranges Sploosh-o-Matic, and I feel that the range advantage will matter here.

I am NOT going to like dealing with the middle gauntlet in GAF games when multiple Chargers get set up there. I think that's going to be way worse than the choke point on the hill on Arowana Mall.

Ninja Squid Tentatek seems promising for taking down chargers. Sneak behind them, stickies, inkzooka, flexible enough that you can fight in close quarters if you try to go behind.

Today I realized that the one with the Missile avatar wasn't Atr0cious, it was Afrocious. Now I know why I was so confused when Atr0cious said he never had a Missile avatar.

Missile is the dog from Ghost Trick for those wondering.

Azure J

So, I had an excellent time @ Camp with SplatGAF. The archive is here and I highly recommend watching it all, but there were some choice moments that had to get highlighted:

- Wombo Combo
- My Favorite Summer Camp Memories
- Unsolved Mysteries | Part 2
- xXx_MLG_PrOsCoPe_420_xXx | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

If YouTube isn't your fancy, they're all highighted on my stream now. The first three videos are self explanatory. The last is a set of me getting stupidly SSS rank snipes only to miss everything easy ever.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just maxed out my level some time ago, I have to say, tower battle helps a ton with this. Following that today was the first time I've played tower battle and I have to tell ya, its the most tense thing I ever played in a online game, its amazing, I lost track of the time.

RedFyn

I'm
probably
done for the night. Here's my top inked weapons;

Roller: 622,029 ("oh lord" -azure)
Duel squelcher: 54,589 (retired)
Splash o matic: 41,864 (Old but still fresh)
Nzap 85: 39,199 (Fresh)
Splattershot Pro: 37, 884 (?)

The splatfest is milk tea vs something else. So there's a milk tea white.

NeoRausch

What abilities/clothes should I go for when I'm mostly a AerosprayRG/NZAP89 user. I just like the faster weapons.

May change on bucket-day

RedFyn

What abilities/clothes should I go for when I'm mostly a AerosprayRG/NZAP89 user. I just like the faster weapons.

May change on bucket-day
For turf war, probably swim speed up, ink resistance and whatever you need help with on the third

Also try the splash o matic. It's a great fast firing gun

The game seemed to be doing so much better for a few weeks with fewer disconnections. Then tonight out of four matches it's gone bad again. One match had three players with 0 points (not including the 300 bonus points for winning).

Rize_21

When the bucket inkling popped up, this guy came instantly in my head.

Can't wait for that new collection of outfits!

Also Splatoon's commercials are airing again, that's nice as it is the holidays here!

SM239

So, I had an excellent time @ Camp with SplatGAF. The archive is here and I highly recommend watching it all, but there were some choice moments that had to get highlighted:

- Wombo Combo
- My Favorite Summer Camp Memories
- Unsolved Mysteries | Part 2
- xXx_MLG_PrOsCoPe_420_xXx | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

If YouTube isn't your fancy, they're all highighted on my stream now. The first three videos are self explanatory. The last is a set of me getting stupidly SSS rank snipes only to miss everything easy ever.

lmfao At Sloth in MLG part 3 crashing into your spawn shield

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm
probably
done for the night. Here's my top inked weapons;

Roller: 622,029 ("oh lord" -azure)
Duel squelcher: 54,589 (retired)
Splash o matic: 41,864 (Old but still fresh)
Nzap 85: 39,199 (Fresh)
Splattershot Pro: 37, 884 (?)

The splatfest is milk tea vs something else. So there's a milk tea white.
This isnt helping its rule 34 reputation in the slightest haha

R.D.Blax

I think I have enough of Tower Control. Getting 10 consecutive lost and almost getting back to B+ really turned me off. Screw everything

Top Bottom