• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Charger-senpai noticed me! :D

Yup yup, that's why I know that you need to lrn2throwbombs. =P If not for offensive purposes, then use them as a detterent. But watching your streams is showing that you're picking up the Charger really well.

BTW, you Splatterscope users make me slightly dizzy. All of that zoom in and zoom out hurts my head a bit, though that could be an effect of using the phone to watch.

Also, if we don't have an all Bamboozler room when it comes out, I'll be disappointed. I also still want my all Charger (no E-Liter depending on map) room. There's so much potential mind games there.

Edit: Anyone here ever snipe someone without meaning to? I just wanted to clean the floor up a bit and I see a "Splatted ____" occasionally. =P I accidentally sniped Guy Sloth once as he was jumping down not because I was aiming for him, but because I was trying to hit the wall above me at Moray and he jumped into my laser from above as I shot. I lol'd hard at that.

Mellopillow

Neo Member
For some reason I'm a bit sad that we didn't meet when I was using the Charger. Anyways, while I main the Charger, my second mains are bombs. Yes, I'm serious when I say I main the bombs. =D It's hard to play a weapon without bombs.

LOL i think I remember you with all 3 damage up mains using an E-liter, and dying from a burst bomb in one hit. I was thinking at that time, DID THAT REALLY SPLAT IN ONE HIT?! It was amazing. I love bombs too but I also love the sprinkler and the beacons. They are awesome at being just plain distractions and bait haha~

Azure J

Was randomly thinking about weaponry I'd like to see in game and thought of a "gunblade" that was basically old school lever filler fountain pens. You'd have to charge it like a charger for its max power/distance spurt but if you mashed it out, it would swing/slice arcs of ink through the air inkbrush style.

Something ain't right with Japan because Lemon Tea is the bee's knees, fam.

I'm a big fan of milk less teas with mint tea being elder god tier, but seriously a good milk tea with toast and marmalade in the morning can't be beat.

Heng

And this is why you don't let the enemy control mid when we have no answer to their sniper. I hope my team learns this lesson well.

J@hranimo

Banned
I hate to leave In a loss but...It's 5am!

GGs everyone! I will probably never be adept with chargers (like in other shooters) but at least they are fun.

RedFyn

15/17 w/l. I'm very happy with that. My aim was much better tonight although I still need to work on my drop down aim.

Fun games everybody

A couple of things:

Coaster you were playing fine yesterday. If you're having trouble winning try defending more. It doesn't matter how many points you get if someone erases all of your work. Stay alive in the last 30 seconds and don't over extend. Also maybe try the duel squelcher.

SM use the walls more on underpass when you have a roller.

You need to release quicker jahra. I was able to exploit your hesitance a number of times. That said, I may be misremembering it. You were either releasing too early or too late most of the time.
is blue to blame for your awful habit of using bombs? You were extremely effective and annoying with those.

Oh and Heng, I still hate your blaster.

Heng

You need to release quicker jahra. I was able to exploit your hesitance a number of times. That said, I may be misremembering it. You were either releasing too early or too late most of the time.
is blue to blame for your awful habit of using bombs? You were extremely effective and annoying with those.

Oh and Heng, I still hate your blaster.
Whaaat? You were killing me despite what I was using. :(

Jahra, you're annoyingly good with your burst bombs. Blue has hell to pay if he was the one who taught you how to use it.

RedFyn

That doesn't make it any less annoying heng.

That guy's videos are a nice insight into how a lot of randoms think and play. Although he's not using gyro which is abnormal.

ryechu

I was watching an old trailer of Splatoon and its amazing how far the game has come. The differences are most apprent when watching the launch trailer, but Camp triggerfish is quite different now from its reveal in the 2nd trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EXKQQmm9EE

There is a jab the Callie and Marie make when discussing Camp Triggerfish on how its been rebuilt many times and the creators were indecisive.

NotLiquid

Congratulations Japan for finally breaking Team Callie's hot streak

Y8r9IPY.gif

I can't hold it against them. I would go with Milk Ink too.

Starting to wonder if I should change or re-roll my shoes, after watching a video of how little special charge up actually helps (my subs are like 1 less ink flick for full charge) they feel useless. Not really sure what I'd want for Inkbrush/Octobrush/Carbon though, aside from stacking yet more Ink Saver Main.

ryechu

Starting to wonder if I should change or re-roll my shoes, after watching a video of how little special charge up actually helps (my subs are like 1 less ink flick for full charge) they feel useless. Not really sure what I'd want for Inkbrush/Octobrush/Carbon though, aside from stacking yet more Ink Saver Main.

cant go wrong with ink res

cant go wrong with ink res

My current shoes have it, I just wonder if I'm using it as too much of a crutch since my performance drops noticeably when I don't have it. Problem is that to actually approach and attack people with the IB/OB I'm usually always having to jump through enemy ink.

Was playing splat zones on Camp Triggerfish yesterday and no one on my stupid ass team would follow me to get the other zone. I got annoyed and just spammed the 'To Me' button, but of course no one followed and I had to go in alone.

I do love that map though, it's great.

Top Bottom