• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

DaBoss

So some of us were fooling around on Azure's stream. Azure will probably highlight that after, but I need to find something out right now.

I have to put phanphare on the spot here, how did this happen: http://www.twitch.tv/azurejerichogaf/v/8978769?t=4h58m0s

I start hiding about 4 seconds in, but nobody saw me lol. I have to imagine they ignored me.
It hasn't. That's very cute.

phanphare

Banned
Azure and DaBoss joined your room on azure's stream and decided to fuck around a bit

He was upset you didn't play along lol

lol, I was so confused

but I was just like fuck it, trying to save up so I can try to re-roll for triple damage up again

So some of us were fooling around on Azure's stream. Azure will probably highlight that after, but I need to find something out right now.

I have to put phanphare on the spot here, how did this happen: http://www.twitch.tv/azurejerichogaf/v/8978769?t=4h58m0s

I start hiding about 4 seconds in, but nobody saw me lol. I have to imagine they ignored me.

lol, yeah I was avoiding killing yall for the most part. I had no idea what was going on so unless you were inking I just did my own thing.

unless I came up to chill at the spawn point

We got annihilated... Zing also DC.

I could feel it coming right at the beginning of the match. Whenever the music queue and the map overview plays too long I know that I'm toast :/

I really want to get better with dual squelcher too but I can't figure out what it's supposed to be good at doing. The other long distance weapons are stronger and the short distance weapons are faster. Feels like there's no way to get an advantage with it.

Jintor

the best part about the august update will be no more friend rooms taunting me with 'join me!" and then "partner device is full fuck you"

WALKMAN04

These matches are too laggy for me and I got disconnected anyway so I'm done good games, I liked our brush bump battle though blue. It is probably my connection acting up anyway so Ggs everyone

at first i thought ending up on a 3 roller team on triggerfish tower control would be the worst lopsided matchmaking of the day

did not see the 3 scoped chargers on blackbelly splat zones coming

What the fuck. I just had an overtime where we actually removed the losing team's control for like half a second, but it apparently didn't "take" because they immediately restored control of the zone, and they won.

I'm assuming that this had to be some kind of lag delay thing, because it was total horseshit.

Jintor

holy shit daboss i don't think i've ever laughed so hard in my life

this is like the good old days of spontaneous tf2 punch only battles or spy hide-and-seek

Africanus

Why is reddit complaining about the dynamo? Is this another case of the aero spray salt?

Of all the rollers, dynamo is the one that isn't very fun to play as or against. I'm used to the Krak-on however.

The range of that ink is insane though, but slow speed and wind up time balance it out so there's not much point to complain.

Tower control today was hell because of it, every turn on camp triggerfish it was waiting and watching me.

Heng

I really want to get better with dual squelcher too but I can't figure out what it's supposed to be good at doing. The other long distance weapons are stronger and the short distance weapons are faster. Feels like there's no way to get an advantage with it.
You should ask for tips from either Walkman or Geg, both are pretty good with it. I think I've also seen Robot use it but I'm not 100% sure.

The range of that ink is insane though, but slow speed and wind up time balance it out so there's not much point to complain.
This is true to an extent. Lag can make the weakness of this weapon disappear and I suspect it's probably the reason they're complaining. That or they don't know how to deal with it and rather complain than learn to beat it.

When are we moving to the 3rd OT? Have we come up with a title?

Top Bottom