• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

DaBoss

Also holy shit that push was real @DaBoss
?

Congrats on the B+.
So, those are the uses for Damage Up, but what about Defense Up? Can it increase HTK? Or does it only negate DMGUP?
It can increase hits to kill, but for most weapons, you need 2+ Defense Ups to do that. The one weapon that can have its HTK increased by one Defense Up is the .52 Gal.

And yea, Defense Up negates the effect of the equivalent amount of Damage Up.

Totakeke

No one commented on the Japanese being missing yet. :p

Testing out a new internet connection I just got for Splatoon. Please let me know if there's any lag.

I can't see the enemy ripple anymore... Lag? 'Cause they don't have Ninja Squid.

Possibly, but you can always move slow enough to not generate ripples.

DaBoss

My first triple subs shoes:
tumblr_nqxb6reODh1ux7li8o1_540.jpg

I really like the Ink Saver (Main), Ink Saver (Sub), and Special Charge Up abilities because they feel like abilities that you would want to use nearly all of the time.
I can't see the enemy ripple anymore... Lag? 'Cause they don't have Ninja Squid.
They could be moving slowly which will not have a ripple effect.
No one commented on the Japanese being missing yet. :p

Testing out a new internet connection I just got for Splatoon. Please let me know if there's any lag.
When we were playing earlier on Ranked, there wasn't any lag.

Gizuko

It can increase hits to kill, but for most weapons, you need 2+ Defense Ups to do that. The one weapon that can have its HTK increased by one Defense Up is the .52 Gal.

And yea, Defense Up negates the effect of the equivalent amount of Damage Up.

Thanks, guess I'll get a couple of them, since I'm getting owned by squelchers.

Totakeke

That was my existing/old one, while I don't have any noticeable lag, I disconnect every few games or so making it very annoying. I disconnected that last game we had too at the end. :(

My first triple subs shoes:
tumblr_nqxb6reODh1ux7li8o1_540.jpg

I really like the Ink Saver (Main), Ink Saver (Sub), and Special Charge Up abilities because they feel like abilities that you would want to use nearly all of the time.

I just started adding slots to those shoes, looks like I chose well.

noshten

Not good enough with Charger o, always end up last in coverage and these Krakens keep splatting me. I don't know seems I'm not used to sniping with these controls - my 1.6 training was invain.
Roller and Blaster Life

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I have to say, I'm a little timid when approaching you violet on port with the rapid blaster. You are very good at distancing with that thing.

noshten

Dang August keep rolling, that was intense and you had one afk

What is going on with my net, that was one super laggy game

Violet_0

Banned
I have to say, I'm a little timid when approaching you violet on port with the rapid blaster. You are very good at distancing with that thing.

eh I barely played with this weapon, and my lag makes keeping distance kind of difficult at the moment. With a better connection it should be good at zoning though, I had a terrible time as a roller against Heng's rapid blaster

Jintor

omg splatfest today huh?

i gotta go to some dumbass 4th of july party (i'm not even american, wut) and I don't know if I'll be back in time to participate at all. sigh

on the plus side ZERO ESCAPE THREEEEEEE

Neol

Sigh.

Had 3 communication errors in a row and I deranked. Really wish they figured out a way that if the host dced then the others wouldn't get affected. :/

DaBoss

That was my existing/old one, while I don't have any noticeable lag, I disconnect every few games or so making it very annoying. I disconnected that last game we had too at the end. :(
Oh damn, we won that one with a knockout too.
I'm now in B+.
Was finally blessed with some great teammates and graduated to B status.
Finally, A+.
I have to thank all the Gals that made this possible. Thank you, .52, .52 deco and .96.
Congrats guys.
One of the Urchin Underpass matches that I thought was going to be a blowout for us became a reverse blowout because you carried all four members through the last stretch and chokepoint painting everything. :lol
I can't remember matches, even comebacks, unless something crazy happens or if it was really close.

I can remember kills though lol
I've been out of the loop, what is the benefit for that?
For most abilities, 3x subs = 1x main ability. You could still benefit from not having 3 of the same subs. The way I view it is I can either be the "jack of all trades" or the "master" of abilities.
Is splatfest all day?
Yea, it lasts for 24 hours.

Top Bottom