• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

I am legitimately sorry for squidkidding on that one snipe on Bluefin, Azure. I just couldn't believe what had happened. If you rewatch that, I actually was aiming towards the wall to ink over it to slow you down even more. That's how long it took me to register what had happened. I didn't expect that to hit, same as when I blasted Heng from the air when we first started playing. I was just in shock and awe.

I've watched that replay 5 times already, and I still can't believe what had happened. =/

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Anyone know the gear used by your character in the single player game? Moves really quick, I want to try some new weapons before matchmaking on the 6th.

WorldStar

Banned
just unlocked the splatterscope

do you guys turn down the sensitivity for it? kinda hard to aim on my old sensitivity settings

also, it decent for tower? thats the current ranked mode but i wanna try it out

edit: meant splatterscope NOT splattershot

Mellopillow

Neo Member
So what're the opinions of the Range Blaster and Bubbler Brush?
I haven't played with the blaster yet, but I've been testing out the brush, and giving it a bubble is just weird since you get pushed around more often than not and don't get the splat xD i use the bubble more for support and giving my teammates bubbles, but some of them just can't seem to figure out why I'm spamming cmon at them haha. when some do though, it's a magical sight to see when we all break through the enemy because I gave them a bubble. One thing to note tho, using the ink mine right after you pop the bubble can splat those that try to shoot you away if you're close enough, so one should get in the habit of using those mines.

RedFyn

Camp has a good chance of being next. Towers was last rotation.

Its past my bed time exentryk. I didn't realize it was so late. Such a good rotation.

HeroR

Finally getting the hang of the Charger. Had to turn my sensitivity down since I couldn't aim worth crap with my old controls. But my performance is very team base. Bad mean I perform like crap.

Sendou

You know I was very delighted to hear that Nintendo is willing to tweak maps. Underpass was my least favorite by far and I'm interested in seeing how the chances will affect it in game.

Overall I have been very impressed by the support so far. I can see myself playing this a long time.

HeroR

You know I was very delighted to hear that Nintendo is willing to tweak maps. Underpass was my least favorite by far and I'm interested in seeing how the chances will affect it in game.

Overall I have been very impressed by the support so far. I can see myself playing this a long time.

I didn't mind Underpass actually. It wasn't my favorite map and I can see why some would hate it, but it's still fun. With that said, I am interest to see what the changes do.

With the above said, you know your team is full of fail when you get the highest score, and is using a Charger. Seriously, how do you even pull that off?

Really, that's the best they could come up with? They'd have been better off doing Penguins vs Polar Bears, because nobody knows or cares about the difference between the North and South Pole otherwise.

Jackano

North or South. It's kinda disappointing to say the least. I think I'm gonna with North... hope we get white ink. At this point I even prefer product placement.

Also, Splatfest just after the update? Is that a little risky? If I was a dev I would have delayed the next Splatfest, just do be sure.

Sendou

Probably just had one of my top 3 kills ever against James. I was hanging on the mid-tower in Skatepark when I saw James approaching. Charged up and then fell down and managed to kill James climbing the tower before I hit the ground.

Burnburn

So, Sendou and I are looking to enter the Ink or Sink tournament, but we need atleast two more people. We can discuss things like name and captain later when we actually have 4+ people. Any of you guys interested in joining us? There are only 10 spots left, so preferably we'd like to sign in as soon as possible

The date of the first match is 6:00 PM EST August 7th, 2015

Oh and have some GAF teams entered already?

Edit: Only 6 teams left according to the spreadsheet

Sendou

So, Sendou and I are looking to enter the Ink or Sink tournament, but we need atleast two more people. We can discuss things like name and captain later when we actually have 4+ people. Any of you guys interested in joining us? There are only 10 spots left, so preferably we'd like to sign in as soon as possible

The date pf the first match is 6:00 PM EST August 7th, 2015

Yup. Could be fun. I hope we can get a team going before all the spots are filled up.

Africanus

The date of the first match is 6:00 PM EST August 7th, 2015

Edit: Only 6 teams left according to the spreadsheet

I'd be interested!

Top Bottom