• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Rize_21

Got the most beautiful splat in this game, got snipped through a solid box in kelp dome, should have recorded, it was really really beautiful.
Well played all.

Sendou

Sorry, but there's only so much "Don't bother even trying to hide from me or dodge my shots because I'm the laggiest charger you've ever seen MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I can take. >______________________________>

EDIT: Okay I'm calm coming back now.

Who's lagging?

Got the most beautiful splat in this game, got snipped through a solid box in kelp dome, should have recorded, it was really really beautiful.
Well played all.

That's the famous ghost snipe. Invented by Violet_o. I'm a proud student of his.

DaBoss

edit: inkbrush with bubbler is too damn ridiculous...
It's a "please push me away" shield, but the weapon you're using can't do that lol.
Alternatively punch a hole in your Wii U when it bubbles after you hear the "click" sound.
I only hate that when the delay is more than a few frames/milliseconds. It it comes out after half a second, then no, I can't deal.

What is this luck? Can I really not keep this shirt?
rqWsfoW.jpg

Ozium

map change time.. I think I'm gonna take a break and do some errands.. It is 5pm here.

GGs... aerospray :( I just want to upgrade my shirt

edit: moray towers vs sendou + tingly + quartz... no thx lol

Gnilres

I haven't lost a single Ranked Match but I'm still at C- with 20 points.

I just wish connection time-outs didn't count as losses even though I understand why they do.

Ozium

is there a way to reply to miiverse posts in the plaza or just yeah them?

I see someone saying they are Jewish so they can't eat hotdogs so go team marshmallow, I need to explain to him that there are kosher hot dogs and that standard marshmallows aren't kosher.

this kid needs help.

ryechu

is there a way to reply to miiverse posts in the plaza or just yeah them?

I see someone saying they are Jewish so they can't eat hotdogs so go team marshmallow, I need to explain to him that there are kosher hot dogs and that standard marshmallows aren't kosher.

this kid needs help.

The Jewish do not need help. Not in America.

Sendou

The Jewish do not need help. Not in America.

I don't know. That sounds like a serious issue to me.

Fuck marshmellows though. Worst candy in the world.

EDIT: Lmao @ at tower. Did Nintendo suddenly go "wow this game does not have enough charger friendly maps yet".

Sendou

Actually Tower is very interesting. There's also very much room for vertical attacks and those are challenging for chargers to deal with. I have no idea about the camp.

Grakl

E-liter scope seems fine, I still don't like it too much though. I feel so immobile, which isn't as fun for me.

The range is insane though, hilarious shit

Also, love camp triggerfish.

ryechu

What's the range comparision between Splat Charger (Full Charge) and E-Litre 3K (enough charge w/ 3 dmg mains)?

240 range e liter at 60 frames. 260 range e liter scope at 60 frames. Splat charger is 250. And splatterscope is 275.

Regardless, you all are crazy. The eliter definately has potential equal or above the other chargers.

ryechu

Although with 3 dmg ups you can kill at 55 frames. I just set my calculations at 60 since that's what a splat charger kills at.

Have to eat dinner. GGs! Started lagging near the end so it was probably for the best. On one round of Camp Triggerfish I had one death. That was the highest number on the team.
We still lost sorry team.

Sendou

Three things are dumb:

1) Scopes on all chargers.

2) E-Litre (in all shapes and forms)

3) Stacking Att Up as a charger

No statistics can prove me wrong. I don't play statistics, I play video games. Numbers make my Splatoon feel dirty where it is pure.

I agree with you

Its a charger with sprinkler after all

Sprinkler is dumb too. Let's compare sprinkler to bomb

Sprinkler hits you it tickles

Bomb hits you it blows you sky high

I choose bomb.

Top Bottom