• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

?oe?oe

Thought I'd spread some propaganda for the superior team on Miiverse.

MlWA7734WzoXK1xAjI
:) I did the same when it started... with questionable results.

MlWA7730Q5QYYUSQ4T

Stacking up attack power as a Charger is just a way of saying you're not proud of what you represent and want to be some watered down blaster instead. I just can't agree with that. Chargers kill from range.
Hahahahahahaha

Seriously though, I'd die from sneak attacks way more often without it.

DaBoss

People who weren't showing up on my friends list now show up.

The only thing that has changed is that Azure J and Sendou are in the same room. Maybe that fixes it? I doubt it.

Sendou

If you want proof that E-Litre is spawn of satan then it's pretty simple really. It has Kraken special. An assault special. On a goddamn sniper rifle. What in the world.

ryechu

Three things are dumb:

1) Scopes on all chargers.

2) E-Litre (in all shapes and forms)

3) Stacking Att Up as a charger

Preeeetttty sure 3) is influencing your opinion on 1 + 2. And your defense for 3) becomes tenuous when I can kill people from further range in the same time it takes you to kill with the one charger that isn't being dumb.

Sendou

Preeeetttty sure 3) is influencing your opinion on 1 + 2. And your defense for 3) becomes tenuous when I can kill people from further range in the same time it takes you to kill with a the one charger that isn't being dumb.

2 Peter 2:1

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

Totakeke

Preeeetttty sure 3) is influencing your opinion on 1 + 2. And your defense for 3) becomes tenuous when I can kill people from further range in the same time it takes you to kill with a the one charger that isn't being dumb.

You just need to snipe him into submission with your superior charge time to kill. :p

Vena

Heads up, that there's a patch in the works on the hacks, apparently.

Treehouse was aware of the hackers channel (which was the point of the channel, ind you) and directed the devs towards the info.

Geg

Hehehe I was just playing some games with randoms and a guy who asked to friend me after we played a bunch of matches together a while back joined in. After a couple of games where I kept splatting him and his roller, he came back as a Jet Squelcher as an obvious counter to me. The first game back was on Moray where he was paired up with an e-liter scope and splat charger.

We were pretty much locked out of the middle for most of the game and he got a few good splats on me, but with a minute left I made the game winning play and took out him and the e-liter with a killer wail, and swam up to the other charger to splat her too. After that the rest of my team rushed up their side of the tower and they couldn't recover.

It feels nice being the MVP in games, which I rarely ever am in gaf rooms lol

GGs! Time for chores, then dinner. Hopefully I was at least annoying in those last few matches!

Next time I need to figure out the range on my Burst Bombs and how to get close enough to shoot and bomb Chargers. I usually just sit back and let my slow 4 shots take out enemies from a distance, but this doesn't seem viable against Chargers T_T I'd be happy to hear about any tips or bad habits on my part as well.

Sendou

Number injections that change weapon and character properties.

Doesn't seem like a big deal. Good that they're dealing it with though so we don't have hack complaints next to lag complaints when people face better players than them.

Geg

I need more people on my friends list, most of my gaf games recently tend to be mostly the same group of people and there are still lots of regulars here I've rarely or never played with. My NNID is in my profile or here on the gaf spreadsheet (quote to see)

Ahnez

Doesn't seem like a big deal. Good that they're dealing it with though so we don't have hack complaints next to lag complaints when people face better players than them.

They can be a big deal, the last one, IIRC could paint entire sections of the map almost instantly.

The video (that was removed) was in underpass, it could paint the entire spawn area instantly

edit:

BTW, I still have almost no one of you as friends..

Not playing/close to my Wii U right now, but if anyone is interested.. :p

Sendou

They can be a big deal, the last one, IIRC could paint entire sections of the map almost instantly.

The video (that was removed) was in underpass, it could paint the entire spawn area instantly

Oh then I'm sad they're removing it. Painting spawn is the most dull part of the game. That is when I fall asleep. If I could skip it via cheats I would do it without second thought.

I need more people on my friends list, most of my gaf games recently tend to be mostly the same group of people and there are still lots of regulars here I've rarely or never played with. My NNID is in my profile or here on the gaf spreadsheet (quote to see)

I'll add you. What's your ingame name?

Edit: Request sent.

Rize_21

Alright, it's time to leave like a prince now, all these chargers are out of control.

e: will send friend requests tomorrow, need to do some space on that friendlist.

an aerospray is not a sniper rifle

an n-zap is not a sniper rifle

a squelcher is close, but it's still not a sniper rifle

please, do not stand firmly planted on the sniping spot on walleye and hope that your shots will magically make it to the other side when we're pushing the tower

Sendou

an aerospray is not a sniper rifle

an n-zap is not a sniper rifle

a squelcher is close, but it's still not a sniper rifle

please, do not stand firmly planted on the sniping spot on walleye and hope that your shots will magically make it to the other side when we're pushing the tower

Squelcher is a sniper rifle.

Added you

Ozium

If you need to use Y regularly you're probably doing something wrong.

?

you play as charger so you sit in one spot and aim

ppl who are not chargers are running around and moving their gamepad and need to press y to reset..

please understand

Sendou

?

you play as charger so you sit in one spot and aim

ppl who are not chargers are running around and moving their gamepad and need to press y to reset..

please understand

It's not like I can't play other weapons, heh. Also it's not like I play some ultra stationary charger game. That's not me in most situations.

I just don't know why you need to use Y mid-game. Do you use too much movement?

Top Bottom