• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

J@hranimo

Banned
The maintenance period is listed on Nintendo's website.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_US/index.html

If it's like the previous software updates, it should be available for download a few minutes after the maintenance starts, and you should be able to play online before the end time listed.

Code:
San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)  Wednesday, 5 August 2015, 17:50 → 19:00  PDT  UTC-7 hours  
New York (U.S.A. - New York)         Wednesday, 5 August 2015, 20:50 → 22:00  EDT  UTC-4 hours  

UTC (GMT)                            Thursday,  6 August 2015, 00:50 → 02:00                

London (United Kingdom - England)    Thursday,  6 August 2015, 01:50 → 03:00  BST  UTC+1 hour   
Paris (France)                       Thursday,  6 August 2015, 02:50 → 04:00  CEST UTC+2 hours  
Tokyo (Japan)                        Thursday,  6 August 2015, 09:50 → 11:00  JST  UTC+9 hours  
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Thursday,  6 August 2015, 10:50 → 12:00  AEST UTC+10 hours

Huh, interesting. Well...I won't even be home until later that evening.

J@hranimo

Banned
I was trying to join you before Greg but the game said "Nope! How about these randoms you played with before?"

Yeeeah joining Emil now.

Nevermind, gonna let the rotation happen.

I was trying to join you before Greg but the game said "Nope! How about these randoms you played with before?"

Yeeeah joining Emil now.

Nevermind, gonna let the rotation happen.

Yeah, I don't think you would have found that lobby very challenging which is why I left after a single match :/

Edit: Am I crazy enough to take this Luna Blaster to Port Mackerel? Let's find out >:D

Zing

Banned
I thought the Luna Blaster was an odd choice for saltspray and skatepark.

It isn't too bad on Mackerel, but the regular blasters are the perfect range.

GGs, this map rotation is ass for me so I'm done for now.

Fear my one-star gear and bad Killer Wail tactics mwahahahahaha

Also I swear I got killed by more Inkzookas than main weapons tonight...

MrPanic

Good games to all I played with today. I needed a warm-up round before the update dropped since I had to take a little break from splatoon because of deadlines. Totally ready to no-life this game again now.

Mellopillow

Neo Member
Yeah, I don't think you would have found that lobby very challenging which is why I left after a single match :/

Edit: Am I crazy enough to take this Luna Blaster to Port Mackerel? Let's find out >:D
Luna blasters are fun in the port haha, any blasters are really. But I like Luna in there cuz of the inkzooka and mines

Considering that every time I got the inkzooka someone, including you, would splat me I find that hard to believe :{
well to be fair it's more like you only got me with the luna blaster a couple times IIRC than it is you got me with the inkzooka a ton. >_>

Now SM239... *he* got me with the Inkzooka a fuckton.

True nightmare was realized when I went against blasters that kept on lag sliding everywhere on Blackbelly Skatepark. Also stop putting me in B+ lobbies, I keep on losing 12 points now.

Zing

Banned
I knew something was amiss with that match. I was along the side path and suddenly two players literally teleported halfway down the path in my face. Then, twice I infiltrated enemy base and my ink wasn't appearing.

Ok, someone is still lagging. This next match is going to comm error for sure.

It was whoever was using splattershot jr. Everyone else was fine but he was just walking through ink and taking infinite damage from my shots.

J@hranimo

Banned
That lag match....

Took me 6 burst bombs to kill someone. I know the first 3 should have taken care of him!

*sigh* well the comm error was only a matter of time.

WALKMAN04

Good games Emil, and tell your girlfriend I said the same to her. It was real fun playing with the two of you. The last few games were really laggy so I'm going to take a break. It's a shame me and Kasumi were never on the same team lol, but I'll probably play with her again soon, if she wants to add me I will make room for her and again Ggs to the both of you.

Mellopillow

Neo Member
Good games Emil, and tell your girlfriend I said the same to her. It was real fun playing with the two of you. The last few games were really laggy so I'm going to take a break. It's a shame me and Kasumi were never on the same team lol, but I'll probably play with her again soon, if she wants to add me I will make room for her and again Ggs to the both of you.

Yeap, I dced right after you left lol xD good games too Walkman! i tried to put a splash wall ahead of you plenty of times but the thing always goes a set distance, I can't even arc it >_> I'll learn the distance soon enough haha, sorry xD and yea, I'll tell her to add you! (Btw she was gunning for you hard those last few matches since she knew you were trouble lol) ggs man

Need more GAF. We are just stomping these poor kids.

One of the e-liters had the nerve to squidbag me after I got caught behind one of those moving forklifts for my only death. And after I had so respectfully slaughtered their entire team >.>

And tonight I learned that you can suicide by diving into a splatwall... hence the name :{

Zing

Banned
One of the e-liters had the nerve to squidbag me after I got caught behind one of those moving forklifts for my only death. And after I had so respectfully slaughtered their entire team >.>
I had the same thing. Probably the same guy. Haha, what kind of balls does that take when you lose so badly.

ryechu

WALKMAN04

Yeap, I dced right after you left lol xD good games too Walkman! i tried to put a splash wall ahead of you plenty of times but the thing always goes a set distance, I can't even arc it >_> I'll learn the distance soon enough haha, sorry xD and yea, I'll tell her to add you! (Btw she was gunning for you hard those last few matches since she knew you were trouble lol) ggs man
I knew she was lol, so I made sure to look out for her. I think I got the better of her this time lets see how next time goes lol

Totakeke

Cool shirt.

46xmT6a.png

I'm really tempted to take Thursday off just to soak in all the new content.

Top Bottom