• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Nico_D

Grr, I've gotten to B+ 90 twice now and both times the matchmaking turned immediately against me.

Sounds familiar. I was too at B+ 90. No I'm anything between B 30 and B+
40. I don't care anymore. Getting two or three A's or A+'s against team of B+ is just ridiculous.

Was a proper pic of Flounder Heights posted?

splatoon-61.jpg

http://nintendoeverything.com/anoth...-to-splatoon-shortly/?pid=87189&pageid=213109
Beautiful
This game minus moray towers has the best maps for a shooter

Will the gaf squads use a password? I want to play late tonight with you guys. May wear my power suit and splatling gun to be like the terminator lol

StAidan

Will the gaf squads use a password? I want to play late tonight with you guys. May wear my power suit and splatling gun to be like the terminator lol

I think most of the time passwords won't be necessary, with it being a private room I imagine joining up would be a lot like it is now, except with no risk of randoms getting in.

Junahu

I'm intensely jealous of all the fun y'all will be having once the update drops. By the time I return from vacation, I'll have lightyears of catching up to do.

Really really want to try out the gatling gun. It sounds like a sit-and-commit weapon that can pin down an area once it's set up. Run Speed Up will probably be a necessity, just to give it some mobility.

Exile20

What is the best way to deal with dynamo rollers? I heard that the splat bomb is best.

Hopefully one of these two new weapons can deal with them.

Rize_21

What is the best way to deal with dynamo rollers? I heard that the splat bomb is best.

Splat bombs are so irritating, getting stuck in enemy's ink is a guaranteed splat sentence too, I don't know what kind of weapon you're using, but everything that can distract their attention is good, the moment they use their fling shot trying to look for you, they're toast.
About Moray towers, they should add more elements to make it a little bit more brain friendly for the chargers.

Dubz

New to the game and changed to stick controls. I've been reading that this is a bad idea, but I can't figure out why.

phanphare

Banned
New to the game and changed to stick controls. I've been reading that this is a bad idea, but I can't figure out why.

the gyro allows for quicker precision in conjunction with the right stick

also there isn't any aim assist in this game so it's just you and the stick if you decide to go that way

Xenoboy

I just got the C+ rank today. I don't really like Bluefin Depot for Tower Control, although Mackerel is quite nice.

Is there going to be any rooms or something one can join when the update rolls in?

atr0cious

I like the range blaster because the splat wall gives you protection while engaging them from a distance.

That floundering heights picture finally made me realize why they put those ugly bike helmets in. Looks just like a squid from behind.

Geg

Actually the I think the scan for the ika musume stuff says the update will hit at 10 AM on Thursday in Japan. For the US that would be 9 EST/6 PST.

I figured most of the guys on here would be A+. I'm only middling in the competitive modes and I've gotten 8 points twice away from vanilla A. A bad run last night knocked me down to B+ though.

Vecks

Actually the I think the scan for the ika musume stuff says the update will hit at 10 AM on Thursday in Japan. For the US that would be 9 EST/6 PST.

The update might be available to download at that point, but they did mention the servers would be down for maintenance until 10EST/7PST.

I figured most of the guys on here would be A+. I'm only middling in the competitive modes and I've gotten 8 points twice away from vanilla A. A bad run last night knocked me down to B+ though.

lol i'm just an A- person myself. Every time I get to A the match making tells me to git gud scrub and throws me down to B+

Timeaisis

Nah man, lots of us are A- or B+. Personally, I got to A- and had a bad streak and now I'm back to B. Now I'm waiting on squads to do ranked again so I can pick my teammates. :p

WALKMAN04

A lot of us are, including myself. I also feel a lot of them would be if they played ranked more instead of turf wars, they definitely have the talent for it.

Vecks

I don't think it'd be the majority of us. I'm about to head back down myself. Might drop to B+ soon, just so it won't be as stressful.

Geg

I'm A- too and could probably be A or even A+ if I played ranked more regularly but I'm too afraid of ranking back down to B+ again lol

Top Bottom