• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Be right back, checking the gear shops.

Edit: Of all new gear available, only 4 new shirts. Getting the Squid Girl outfit without Spyke's help will be a while.

ryechu

Those of you with more experience, How often do you hit with the indirect splash on the slosher? Is it worth running dmg up?

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01x2sx9.jpg

Powerful

EulaCapra

NNID: EulaCapra

I finally added my info to the spreadsheet. Feel free to add me as I add from the bottom up from the list. I guess I'll be on the lookout for Quad Squads or Twin Squads!

ryechu

next thing they should do is create a 1 minute theme cover with each band. Its jarring switching back to squid squads vocals

Don't know if it's been posted, but Nintendo has made our stats available. Splatoon.Nintendo.net Currently, it's only in Japanese, but it's easy to navigate.

Just sign in with your NNID. In the menu, your stats are in the blue option. For it to work, you must have version 2.0 installed.

Crayolan

Carbon roll'd my way back up to A+. Feels good. Can confirm you do get kicked out your lobby upon a rank change.

The new saltspray rig tc is so good. I liked the old one but opening up the back for playing changes things up quite a bit, in a good way. Also those climbable blocks on the side of the main pathway to the center are super helpful for recovering from a push.

Kelp Dome still sucks.

Azure J

So guys, if you don't feel like doing a certain mode or stage while in a room created by myself, feel free to say as much in my stream chat. I can't interact with you all much better than that mid game, sorry.

Top Bottom