• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

J@hranimo

Banned
Ok everyone in Azure's room, that was fun as hell! GGs, I will learn the ways of the bucket :p

Also my Top 7 weapons:
zpfuIGx.jpg

Regiruler

Yeaaaahhh I'm not making level 25 before the nights over

Gonna hop off

Oh, for comparison's sake my hero charge is currently at 819732p

Heng

Haha, this is amazing.

(Also, how is this 'ranking' in the site measured? I got 31 (8th in my list, Heng is first with a whooping 507) in regular and 90 in ranked (4th on my list, Walkman is first with 243). I don't know what the numbers mean lmao)
What site are you guys talking about? I must have missed it, the pages on this thread is going up too fast for me.

Also, I LOVE THE SPLATTLING GUN! GG to those that played with me tonight, I'm probably going back to Rank to grind out S.

masud

Banned
Took a long break (was waiting for more content) and I suck now. Seems like the Splattershot jr is just not good enough anymore. Are there any 'high end' guns similar to it?

Regiruler

Not sure if it was posted already. Ranking formula is #wins x win % x 10, resets every sunday at midnight.
For a second I thought you were referring to ranked mode and almost had a heart attack
Took a long break (was waiting for more content) and I suck now. Seems like the Splattershot jr is just not good enough anymore. Are there any 'high end' guns similar to it?
It's not that the weapon isn't good, it's that you need to get better. I still see Jrs in high rank play.

Got the Squid Girl hat from the store and special ordered the dress off someone. Got 2/3 already! Woo! And it goes well with the traditional Japanese shoes which I also got from the store.

I've only posted in the OTs like twice before, but now that there are squads I was wondering if anyone wanted to add me. My NNID is ranroona114. If you do add me, just tell me your GAF username in the request. Do note that I'm probably worse at the game than most GAFfers though, although hopefully playing with anyone from here will help me get better.

atr0cious

The 96 gallon is the closest you'll get to high kills and low effort, but all the weapons are good even the jr.

Ansatz

Wait, why did I get into a group with 3 rollers, two of which had 0 kills on arowana mall and they where all S ranks vs a full A+ teams? Basically everything that could go wrong occured in a single match! fun!

ryechu

So stacking dmg up cannot make the slosher 2hko with indirect shots. It caps at 49.9. But this means virtually nothing (besides that they are coding new mechanics) since they will take dmg from the paint anyways. one dmg up main + one dmg up sub allows you to hit with the furthest aoe of a burst bomb and kill with a direct splash. 20+80. I'd say somwhere aroudn 2 dmg up mains is optimal for this weapon.

ryechu

Gatling is hiarious. Cant go wrong with max run speed + ink resistance. I did some testing and it has no need for sub saver.

Glass Joe

Haha, this is amazing.

(Also, how is this 'ranking' in the site measured? I got 31 (8th in my list, Heng is first with a whooping 507) in regular and 90 in ranked (4th on my list, Walkman is first with 243). I don't know what the numbers mean lmao)

I'd also like to know. Mine shows me at #2 on the list, with 368. The friend above me is at 870 and #3 is only 67. Does it have something to do with kills, wins, ink?

As for the new leveling, I'm halfway through 23. Was kicking some butt. With Aerospray RG I can often ink 1200+ (1500+ if it's a win) but it seems to max out at 800, as I only get 2 pts.

ryechu

OK I take it back, its more fun playing than it is watching streams. Holy crap I got 6 kills in 8 seconds with the gatling. Its like playing partial charge, chargers.

The victory animation is so apt. Thats how I was feeling.

nom

First time using the slosher, that was a lot better than I was expecting

does gear rank up in private matches?

69wpm

So salty right now. Lost every single ranked match, most in overtime or after we had 1 second left on the clock. Now I'm a and need to get back to A+.

correojon

The new site is great, anyone know if you can change the language?

I´m #13 on Turf Wars (which I almost never play) and #1 on ranked :)

Nico_D

God damn, can't hit shit. Hope lowering my sensitivity helps or I'm starting to look really, really bad compared to Quartz. So far only really bad - because that's what I am.

R.D.Blax

I really like the Splatling, it's like one of these charger but with more room for error, perfect for a charger scrub like me.

Now I have spotted some squid with the Ika gear, time to deal with Spyke

ryechu

Does the splatling have problems with having ink? I havent had any problems unlike I wouldve expected. You get refunded the ink thats loaded but not used and I barely use a full round. I think this is the class that benefits the most from stacking def up.

ryechu

I really like the Splatling, it's like one of these charger but with more room for error, perfect for a charger scrub like me.

Now I have spotted some squid with the Ika gear, time to deal with Spyke

I think there is a lot of depth to this weapon.

Top Bottom