• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

RedFyn

Finally! S rank. That took way too long. I have no idea how the scoring works. I was in a match with 1 S vs 2 S and got 6 points and then won a match with 2 S vs 1 S and only got 10. My -14 match looked even as well.

R.D.Blax

Does the splatling have problems with having ink? I havent had any problems unlike I wouldve expected. You get refunded the ink thats loaded but not used and I barely use a full round. I think this is the class that benefits the most from stacking def up.

No problem on my end

ryechu

No problem on my end

Yeah. Honestly I can see this thing being overpowered once people master perfectly charging for the situation and playing with its range. Its actually more mobile than other shooters and It can play around with range so hard at the footsie level. I see it negating the point of the jet squelcher. It can do what the jet squelcher does 2 as fast while being less of a target to snipers. How little you need to charge to get 1 kill is crazy.

Also I was surviving so many times at like 2% hp because of def up. Winning gatling trades.

Exentryk

Violet, get in here in the private GAF room. Red and Alba are already here.

EDIT - One more person and we should be able to do a 3v3?

NeoRausch

11825031_10203757351888424_1231343127811406380_n.jpg

Notice how this image shows 3 Holes? Nintendo still teasing that 3-Rotation!

There already is three map rotation. In splatfest.

Violet_0

Banned
Violet, get in here in the private GAF room. Red and Alba are already here.

EDIT - One more person and we should be able to do a 3v3?

I'm in Azure's room atm, getting used to the controls again before trying to go for the S rank

y'all just lucky I'm not doing the kraken sniper

ryechu

Man, I'm sad I can't even earn money in private matches. Seriously!

Yeah i feel like we should at least earn money. Maybe half money idk. A full farming room would still make less money than in turf warif they did a money penalty. But its probalby to stop a "1v1" kelp dome room with nzap 89s.

Top Bottom