• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Blues1990

I was able to get up to the Cat Queen rank, but it's was brutal. All in all, it was a great change of pace (though I wished I had played on the other two maps, as Kelp Dome was the most reoccurring map during my session).

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys some kind of bullshit happened to me, I was with a full party, but then when it went to th egame, I was literally the only one who showed up, it was me agaisnt 4 people, I wish I could have just fucked around but I pushed through for 14 points

Guys some kind of bullshit happened to me, I was with a full party, but then when it went to th egame, I was literally the only one who showed up, it was me agaisnt 4 people, I wish I could have just fucked around but I pushed through for 14 points
And you be fucking proud of those 14 points!

(yeah, that's how it usually happens)

That seems to have happened to a number of people here, and though I played a couple of matches down a member, I never faced a team by myself! It's pretty bullshit; they need to fix that before the next Splatfest.

That said, the best match I had today was when my team of three managed to win against a team of four. Nothing could have been more satisfying!

DrStiles

Just put up an awesome 15 game win streak before half the team just left.

Gotta get that last Team Dog rally in for the night, ya know?

Luigiv

CJHXtIbUYAAodc4.jpg

Umm...
Wow, didn't get splatted once (and even scored a splat himself). Mad props.

Just a little over a half an hour left in the Splatfest! Keep up the fight, my Cat brethren!

Wish I could join you, but work is keeping me away. I look forward to collecting my Super Sea Snails tomorrow morning!

Just played against a super laggy Krak-On Roller :mad:

Edit: that might be me actually, next game had ppl lagging like crazy too, and I am the common factor here...

Blues1990

I have a question, for my fellow squids that have voted to be part of Team Dog: Have any of you experienced being part of 1-3 man teams or any weird connection issues? Just generally curious.

-Eddman-

I realized too late the splatfest was today and only could play 30-45 minutes, but I won most of my matches and got the Dog Defender rank. I hope Team Dog wins this.

I have a question, for my fellow squids that have voted to be part of Team Dog: Have any of you experienced being part of 1-3 man teams or any weird connection issues? Just generally curious.

I was in a 3 man team once and we won that game surprisingly. I did have some connection issues and I had an issue where I would shoot the ground but I wasn't covering the ground with paint.

J@hranimo

Banned
Yes and only a few weird comm errors. Some matches were laggy and some were smooth as butter.

Robotguy

I've had a few 3V4s, managed to win a couple of them. In general I've seen more cats with unfilled teams.

Blues1990

I was in a 3 man team once and we won that game surprisingly. I did have some connection issues and I had an issue where I would shoot the ground but I wasn't covering the ground with paint.

Yes and only a few weird comm errors. Some matches were laggy and some were smooth as butter.

I've had a few 3V4s, managed to win a couple of them. In general I've seen more cats with unfilled teams.

Okay, thank you guys for letting me know about this. I was stuck in several 1V4 matches, and it made ranking tougher than it should be. It had gotten to a point where I didn't bother fighting the opposing team and just traveled across the map during one match. At first, I thought it was my connection, but both Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4 had performed smoothly.

Top Bottom