• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

WALKMAN04

EqNwHuc.jpg

Came home to this must be a sign
Damn I wish I had a decepticon toy or something, but that is pretty cool lol

Geg

Oh man my team in random turf wars just won a 3v4 on flounder heights against a team that had a level 50 player on it. Of course he was wearing the legendary hat too

ChrisD

Oh man my team in random turf wars just won a 3v4 on flounder heights against a team that had a level 50 player on it. Of course he was wearing the legendary hat too

Awesome!
What's the Main on the hat? Saw it being worn once but never got killed by them.

DaBoss

>___> is this the second time now that spyke gave daboss all three subs? WHY DOES HE ONLY LOVE YOU
He actually didn't give me all 3 subs. I got 2 slots with Ink Saver (Main) and the 3rd slot luckily leveled up into Ink Saver (Main). I think Splash Mob loves me and I love Splash Mob back.

The good thing is that there are only 2 Splash Mob shoes, so this makes a 3rd with Ink Saver (Main) subs.

ChrisD

It's strength up

Oooh, Snorkel can actually be replaced. If you want to play the lottery with Spyke. It's worth it for more fresh factor.

When you go 2/8 but you know your Beacons helped a lot, it's conflicting on whether you should feel ashamed or not.

Lost with one second to go... One second and 73 punishment seconds. They had 100 left.. I think I've had my fill for now.

E: I lied and tried one more round while on tilt. Honest question I have even when not on tilt: is there a single gun more suited for every Ranked mode than the .96 Deco? Ink Wall, two shot kills with good attack speed, and Kraken for Get Out of Jail frees or to go on the offensive.

3/4 of the .Gal line still sits in my store, and the last fourth has gone unused because
I'm a scrub
I can't stand seeing them as is.

Doorman

...Anyone else feel like we're overdue for a new weapon or two? As far as I can remember we haven't had any added since the Splatling and Slosher along with the 2.0 update, and that was a couple of weeks ago, whereas before the update we were getting 2-3 weapons per week.

Since 2.0, we've gotten Rainmaker mode and Flounder Heights, but no other weapons? I would have figured at least some of the other variants of older weapons, like the Carbon Deco or Neo-Sploosh or something would have been tossed in by now. I really hope they unveil something tomorrow, because if they wait until Friday like some weapon unlocks in the past, the splatfests over the weekend are going to be filled with people trying out something they have no experience with.

Oooh, Snorkel can actually be replaced. If you want to play the lottery with Spyke. It's worth it for more fresh factor.

When you go 2/8 but you know your Beacons helped a lot, it's conflicting on whether you should feel ashamed or not.

Lost with one second to go... One second and 73 punishment seconds. They had 100 left.. I think I've had my fill for now.

E: I lied and tried one more round while on tilt. Honest question I have even when not on tilt: is there a single gun more suited for every Ranked mode than the .96 Deco? Ink Wall, two shot kills with good attack speed, and Kraken for Get Out of Jail frees or to go on the offensive.

3/4 of the .Gal line still sits in my store, and the last fourth has gone unused because
I'm a scrub
I can't stand seeing them as is.
You don't use any of the .52's? I used to swear by the .52 deco for the seeker and ink strike but vanilla .52 is too solid now with the killer wail buff and the wall being able to block everything (short an opposing killer wail but still). Yeah you'll probably need to run attack up to bust through people being clever with defense but still. Well worth using IMO.

...Anyone else feel like we're overdue for a new weapon or two? As far as I can remember we haven't had any added since the Splatling and Slosher along with the 2.0 update, and that was a couple of weeks ago, whereas before the update we were getting 2-3 weapons per week.

Since 2.0, we've gotten Rainmaker mode and Flounder Heights, but no other weapons? I would have figured at least some of the other variants of older weapons, like the Carbon Deco or Neo-Sploosh or something would have been tossed in by now. I really hope they unveil something tomorrow, because if they wait until Friday like some weapon unlocks in the past, the splatfests over the weekend are going to be filled with people trying out something they have no experience with.

From what I've noticed, and I'm probably wrong, is that updates come every two weeks. With the big August update came Rainmaker. Two weeks later, Flounder Heights. I'd imagine next Thursday / Friday we'll get some weapons.

ryechu

From what I've noticed, and I'm probably wrong, is that updates come every two weeks. With the big August update came Rainmaker. Two weeks later, Flounder Heights. I'd imagine next Thursday / Friday we'll get some weapons.

there are typically 3 updates every 2 week

ChrisD

You don't use any of the .52's? I used to swear by the .52 deco for the seeker and ink strike but vanilla .52 is too solid now with the killer wail buff and the wall being able to block everything (short an opposing killer wail but still). Yeah you'll probably need to run attack up to bust through people being clever with defense but still. Well worth using IMO.

I don't use any of the .Gal line lol. It's ultimate scrub mindset, but I see them so much that I don't want to spread them further. It's not like I avoid any weapon that's "too good," I just hate that bedazzled two-shotter so much that I refuse to use anything with Gal in the name. :X

Doorman

I don't use any of the .Gal line lol. It's ultimate scrub mindset, but I see them so much that I don't want to spread them further. It's not like I avoid any weapon that's "too good," I just hate that bedazzled two-shotter so much that I refuse to use anything with Gal in the name. :X

That's alright, I've mostly avoided using the Aerospray line and the Krak-On roller for more or less the same reasons since launch, lol

I do main the classic .96, though.

LostAnkh

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I GOT OUT OF A - !

Weeks and weeks of being stuck in that rank, being so close to and being brought down so many times than I can count, I am outta that dreadful rank.

Robotguy

Gsnap

Wow that's a much easier way to set up the splash wall. For whatever reason every time I try it from the ground it never makes it. Have to jump off the center to do it.

Robotguy

Well that just sounds like the worst possible thing. Squid bowling, and you're the pins.
We won though. The car passed in front of one of them, so I rushed and killed him while the car was in the way, then I also managed to take the one covering the next lane over by surprise, as I got behind him. I got killed after that, but my teammates were able to push through and claim their side of the crates while I was down. But for the most part that match was not fun.

Pikma

Banned
I was playing Rainmaker a few minutes ago and someone did that stupid wall climb glitch while having the rainmaker, not even that was enough for them to win. Fucking cheaters.

L95

I was playing Rainmaker a few minutes ago and someone did that stupid wall climb glitch while having the rainmaker, not even that was enough for them to win. Fucking cheaters.

Arrowana? Isn't there a mode that puts a box there for you to climb up? I forget which one though.

Jintor

yeah so i intended to play some splatoon today but i ended up playing ground zeroes all day instead

sorry squids. i expect to see a lot of squid snake art in the plaza next week

The tweet got deleted. :/ But I did save the pictures that were in the tweet. Gonna try to share them here.
bare with me, I'm on mobile
one weapon looks like a bamboo stick

Geg

Ah, it's tomorrow night. Maybe that was the mistake they made

Oh boy a new nozzlenose, that will be fun to play against
Kappa

Top Bottom