• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

I find your efforts to out range my .96 gal with an Aerospray to be...illogical.

tumblr_mqqajfNTOj1rk6gtbo2_400.gif

Edit: Champion!!

Geg

Turning a losing battle on Port Mackerel around with a triple kill :kreygasm

And God, just a single team member not knowing how to properly play on Saltspray makes that stage such a pain

Huh. I'd never think to put one there because it's so visible. Also if someone else did that, I'd just snipe it off.

I would think it would be fairly easy to miss unless you're specifically looking for it. I know I usually dont look my camera up there

edit: Ayyy second match of the night lost thanks to a Bamboozler not knowing what to do. I still haven't fought any myself. When am I gonna fight a bamboozler game

After 1 and a half hours, I FINALLY get to Defender:
So many fucking disconnects, I think I hit almost 50 disconnects in the past 3 hours so far, Splatoon connection has NEVER gotten this bad before. I'm almost certain that Autobots will win.

I spent almost 1 hour of my splatfest time just getting the 1 point I need to get to defender, but nope, 20 disconnects had to happen before a miracle happened and comcast decided to cut me some not so crappy bullshit.

This game has gotten so laggy this past week so far, it's unbearable, makes me want to break my router. I need to get a long enough ethernet cable soon, and probably stop playing Splatoon until then.

Edit: At least the good thing about Splatoon recently is that the amiibo 3 pack was restocked, and I got one.

Geg

Ugh, sorry roller bro but I have to leave. Our other two teammates are so bad that our combined efforts can't carry them

I was halfway through Defender rank, and I got disconnected from my team after the match ended. :( Had an awesome team, we were like on a 6 or 7 winning streak. Decepticons have this ;)

This was, by far, my best Splatfest. Had three awesome squids with me. We went on a 14 or 15 game winning streak. Was epic. Only reason we lost the last one was it ended up 2v4, and we lost by 0.4%

Got in with another group, and went on a 10 game winning streak.

Wherever you are, IBloom and Esteban, I salute you!

(I was team Autobots, but I literally know nothing about Transformers.)

Geg

Ugh, can't get a consistently good team tonight. The best I've been able to get is have one good teammate and two who are kind of bleh

Who to choose...Eh Megatron needs a win once in a while.
You made the right choice.

In Splatfest you'll basically face lots of really bad players so I recommend trying out all the dumb shit you can think of just to see what you can get away with. It's like a game inside a game.

ffdgh

You made the right choice.

In Splatfest you'll basically face lots of really bad players so I recommend trying out all the dumb shit you can think of just to see what you can get away with. It's like a game inside a game.

Welp. Time to see how bad I do in a sec,

Hey whats up with the party in the plaza? Fireworks, messages in the sky, and everything!

Splatfest and I agree. It's like a giant party at night.

Geg

I just played a game on saltspray where not only was I the only member of my team to rush to the north platform, I was the only player in the match who went there. It was like a full 30 seconds before anyone else showed up.

jnWake

Got to Champion. The new Nozzlenose is so good, kills super fast and is surprisingly good at inking. Also, the combo between Burst Bombs and shots is terrific. My index got super tired though haha, I wish it shot more bullets in every charge haha.

Geg

Finally made it to SO HAWT so I'm done for tonight. Played with a really good rank A+ Squiffer user and we were undefeated while we were together

This is definitely my worst splatfest in terms of wins so far. I've been getting both bad teammates and surprisingly competent opponents

C4H1nTW.jpg

Fool. I can not be terminated by a single blast from your puny weapon. I'm sick of your endless quest for power. Especially at the cost of losing mine!

Toadsili T

Neo Member
After much struggle, I finally broke out of S Rank purgatory!

WVW69iVkke0s9g1_7S

The current rotation of Kelp Dome and Walleye Warehouse on Rainmaker really helped breaking through that > 80 point barrier. I was also very lucky to have really switched-on teammates that knew exactly what to do, but every fight was really close. What a rush!

Seems many players have cottoned onto the idea of walking over the railings on Kelp Dome for the "easy" win as well. Can't let your guard down for a second! D:

Any Japan/Australia time zone players in this thread? I have a bunch of friends who play Splatoon but time zones wreck us. Looking for local players to team up with when it's convenient. NNID is itsumobasho

I'm a bit late, but I fit within that timezone! I'll add you shortly! :)

I swear, 90% of my matches are on Port Mackeral. Gimme more variety!
Even with 3 courses in rotation during a Splatfest, I find getting the same course repeatedly happens more often than on regular rotations. D:

The disconnecting is really bad.

I thought the Bambloozer was the shittiest weapon in the game but seeing SM239 ohko me 7 times in a row with Damage Up stacked has very much changed my mind. Well...I guess it will be shitty when everyone Defense Ups.

For the love of....

LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY EVERYONE PLAYING ON SALTSPRAY!!

THE BOTTOM SECTION IS WORTHLESS!! Stop hiding in there protecting a pitiful 3% of the map. The top is all that matters!
Sorry. :(

My second Splatfest. Am like 10 way points away of the 50 rank. I think the next one is 99 for Queen so the grind shouldn't be too bad since I got alot of playtime tonight.

69wpm

I'm starting to hate Splatoon. Lost 14 points because my dip shit team was busy running into the enemy base while the other team had the fucking Rain Maker and I was desparetly trying to kill off 3 enemies. Why the fuck won't anybody look at the map. Of course nobody was noting me spamming "Come fucking here!".

The worst thing: I managed to get the Rain Maker close enough to the enemy base so we had a point advantage. We lost because I couldn't kill the Rain Maker soon enough so they won by a few points. /rant

Top Bottom