• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Kito

USA inklings that have Splatoon on their fb feed - are weapon and splatfest announcements contextualised in your region or the EU region?

TM25

Neo Member
I though you guys were joking about EU splatfest, but no you weren't.

A new low.

Team Callie it is.

On the plus though none of the colour combinations are garish.

COtkL_mUwAEHUna.jpg:large
I'd say voting rate and winning rate between both team are pretty close.

Also my first triple, got it with less then 10 rerolls. :)

Geg

Rock vs Pop and Singing vs Dancing were pretty good Splatfest themes but other than that geez I feel sorry for you EU guys

EulaCapra

How many times has Spyke come through for you?

He only fully fulfilled my order ONCE. And it was for a perfect two-slot piece of gear. Bitch, it's been over 3 months. I'll see you in hell, Spyke!

Ahnez

Finally A- !

It was easy until 90+ points.. Its like the game actively tries to stop players from ranking up lol I was the only B+ there, everyone else A-, A, A+ or S

Also, science!

ffdgh

Finally A- !

It was easy until 90+ points.. Its like the game actively tries to stop players from ranking up lol I was the only B+ there, everyone else A-, A, A+ or S

Also, science!

Congratz. Welcome to occasionally bad teamate/matchmaking hell.

Luigi87

Back down to A- again.

Had three S ranks on my team against another A, one S, and two A+, and we still got slaughtered... Of course the game gave my team all the same weapon type, while the enemy team had three different types.

ChrisD

So it actually is just a fan-made map, according to some other users. But then it says made by the Infinity team, so I'm lost.

Well I know what to do in Splatoon tonight (Scientifically speaking of course):

Edit: I'm surprised that when new threads on GAF are made about the new Splatfest is announced that there are no polls for that thread for either team.

Top Bottom