• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Azure J

Well I know what to do in Splatoon tonight (Scientifically speaking of course):

Edit: I'm surprised that when new threads on GAF are made about the new Splatfest is announced that there are no polls for that thread for either team.

We really should do this. :lol

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Next NA Splatfest revealed. ART vs SCIENCE.

I'm not sure what to pick. I think I'll go with SCIENCE...

MdHY0bR.gif

ChrisD

So I just got disconnected from a match for having "no internet connection" and lost 12 of my 50 A+ points. B-, here I come!

Luigi87

I really hate how gains are clamped when you're close to ranking up... This just happened (A- btw)

-14 loss "Well, okay..."
+6 win "... seriously?"
-14 loss (again) "WTF GAME!"

Teams weren't even that unbalanced rank wise.

ryechu

I really hate how gains are clamped when you're close to ranking up... This just happened (A- btw)

-14 loss "Well, okay..."
+6 win "... seriously?"
-14 loss (again) "WTF GAME!"

Teams weren't even that unbalanced rank wise.

Let your skill exceed that of your rank before expecting to rank up.

get in here kids, Splatoon Koshien stuff, dunno what's going to happen
http://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv233651050

Holy shit. Seeing an HQ stream on nico nico blew my mind.

Luigi87

Let your skill exceed that of your rank before expecting to rank up.

I keep getting juggled between A and A- D=
And it really stung that I dropped from 97 back to 74.. I mean I'm still in the "safe zone" but, bleh.
... I even made it to A 93, before dropping all the way back @_@

ryechu

I keep getting juggled between A and A- D=
And it really stung that I dropped from 97 back to 74.. I mean I'm still in the "safe zone" but, bleh.

What I mean is there is no point waiting until you reach S, A+ in order to start playing like one. Just work on your play and improve your skill before worrying about what rank you are assigned.

Luigi87

What I mean is there is no point waiting until you reach S, A+ in order start playing like one. Just work on your play and improve your skill before worrying about what rank you are assigned.

True enough.
It's just discouraging when you get into situations where it feels no matter what you do, you can't carry your team.

Top Bottom