• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Some Team Hot Dog drawing I made to motivate us:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkV97168Q
WVW69iRKMZ4dBY6dZQ

Edit: Is there any private gaf lobby going on atm?

Made it to Marshmallow Champion, slowly losing patience with both my teammates and my degrading skill as I get more tired. I'll have to make Queen tomorrow after some sleep.

mo60

I just had my first one vs 3 match in this splatfest. I scored over 1100p despite only covering like 9% of the ground with ink on blackbelly skatepark. I spmetimes wish this game had join in progress so s lopsided matches like this will not happen that much anymore. Has anyone playted a ton of marshmellow vs marshmellow matches becuse a lot of matches were marshmellow vs marshmellow.

i was mostly annoyed that people wouldnt join. like who cares about splat fest.
Agreed, but it is pretty late overall. Maybe that's why?

And now you know how bad I am at TC. =P

Some Team Hot Dog drawing I made to motivate us:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkV97168Q

Edit: Is there any private gaf lobby going on atm?

There WAS a private lobby, but everyone who joined kept leaving, leaving me and Ryechu to 1v1.

OT4!!!

Did my part for Team Marshmallow. Only lost I think 5 times all night to Hot Doggers.

Seems Marshmallow will win the popular vote handily, considering how often I had to play against fellow Mallows

Nico_D

Thanks for the games everybody. Took a beating more often than not but at least it was completely lag-free and you could trust that the team knows what they're doing: three out of four ain't bad.

Dystify

Does anyone wanna try duoing in Squad battle with me for a bit? Or maybe even 4 people. I don't wanna use voice chat though. I'm currently S rank but your rank doesn't matter to me. My NNID is StarStrive

Edit: It seems NA has Splatfest right now? I'm in EU and it doesn't start for 5 hours here.

I think it's going to be a long day for Team Hotdog. And I'm on Team Hotdog. My plaza has to be at least 70% Marshmallow. Even with the new scoring I don't think there's any way that Hotdog can overtake the popularity difference with wins.

StAidan

I think it's going to be a long day for Team Hotdog. And I'm on Team Hotdog. My plaza has to be at least 70% Marshmallow. Even with the new scoring I don't think there's any way that Hotdog can overtake the popularity difference with wins.

I'm starting to think this might be right. I played for an hour last night and 4 or 5 of my matches were versus another Marshmallow team. But who knows, most of team Marshmallow might perform laughably bad today (I know the ones I fought did).

nom

Does anyone wanna try duoing in Squad battle with me for a bit? Or maybe even 4 people. I don't wanna use voice chat though. I'm currently S rank but your rank doesn't matter to me. My NNID is StarStrive

Edit: It seems NA has Splatfest right now? I'm in EU and it doesn't start for 5 hours here.

You still looking? Me and Sendou are about to start a squad

EDIT: Also if you haven't already, join our server on www.discordapp.com

Top Bottom