• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

ffdgh

NOW I'm prepared for the N-ZAP and Dual Squelcher buffs!!

Indeed. bring on the easy turf war cash!
OyPp99X.jpg

Malus

Made it the highest I've been at S 59 yesterday with the .96 gal deco. Tried the Spattershot today and lost 2 straight. Put the deco back on and won 4 straight (but still at 59 because of point distribution).

This is the only weapon I can kill S ranked players with lol. You can take my Splash Wall, just don't nerf my 2 shot kills.

Geg

Well, unless I get Jeff's headphones this looks like a nice set for incorporating run speed up

I was never planning on stacking huge amounts of it lol, just enough to get me a bigger speed boost than normal. I'm tired of always being so slow on uninkable surfaces

NotLiquid

New weapons have been found:
"Sloshing Machine" and "Sloshing Machine Neo"

Apparently it's
literally a washing machine

Dr. Buni

Can someone quote the tweet? My iPod is old and won't load it. :x
The link I posted was busted, but I fixed it already. In any case, the quote is:

"fyi there's no octoling info. the only thing changed was a slight modification in Player00_Anim."

J@hranimo

Banned
Those new weapons.

10/10 will splat again.

Also the new weapon should have
Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush
and its variant should have
Sprinklers and Inkzooka

NotLiquid

According to LilRobot, one of the new pieces of gear seems to be
a mouth bandana.

Also, seems like there's SFX for some of the new stages in the update.

The data that has been changed covers 91 MB of the update.

Azure J

How about off towers? I also remember this one being particularly funny.

...this game's visual design. :lol

Image of some new headgear.

CRzaAXVU8AACXtP.png:large

Edgy

Also, when's Jelonzo's Scarf?

Is it just me, or is the performance / lag on Blackbelly Skatepark even worse now? It used to be bomb spams that tanked it, now it's just something as simple as 1 bomb dropping the fps.

Who did Nintendo hire to make performance in their games better, Valve?

The 0.75 second period aften Kraken expires where you cannot use at all your main and sub weapon is brutal. Was this nerf really necessary?
I've always been curious about the nerfs laid down on Kraken because even back on day 1 it never bothered me as a special when someone popped it (I'd just squid out and escape 99% of the time) while the bubbler is basically instant death for me and doesn't seem to get smacked with the nerf bat as much :/

Malus

I've always been curious about the nerfs laid down on Kraken because even back on day 1 it never bothered me as a special when someone popped it (I'd just squid out and escape 99% of the time) while the bubbler is basically instant death for me and doesn't seem to get smacked with the nerf bat as much :/

I kind of felt that way, but I was splatted 3 times in 1 match by different Kraken users yesterday so asses to them.

I use Kraken myself all the time now lol

Top Bottom