• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

I have to ask, how are you using your shells? If you want triple subs first max out all your gear then add slots to those that have the brand biased sub (e.g. damage up for squidforce) max those out and repeat the cycle and at the end you should have something.

For the ones which fail it might be an idea not to add slots to them and if you ever come across them in the plaza order them with Spyke and hope Spyke hates you and gives you a version with the slot(s?) ?d out. For three slot gear this is not worth it as it'll cost 30,000 which is the same as a re-roll plus you need to unlock the subs by scoring...what was it, 27,000 points?

Why can't the normal shops let us re-buy clothes we already own in the same way

I don't get it. Aren't those the only ways to get triple subs?

I don't get it. Aren't those the only ways to get triple subs?
You have to be more specific but let's try again.

Yes sea shells must be used (outside of 3* gear) but it makes more sense to use the shells strategically (which I say is maximizing your chances by focusing on an item when it rolls its sub that has a 30% chance of appearing) rather than just adding slots to whatever with no thought (most my shells went this way) or have loads of potential slots to add but constantly re-rolling the same thing.

Of course if there is certain gear you absolutely love and part of your plan re-rolling those is worthwhile (rather than a collection you rotate or rarely use). Another thing to consider is the game does have some cases of duplicate main and brands e.g. I have two Ink Saver main Inkline branded hats. It would be pointless outside of looks for both of them to be triple def up
both of mine have the same sub set of 2 def up, 1 run speed :(

Sometimes also 2 of one sub and 1 of another isn't bad. Apparently Splattershot uses can counter the 4HKO that occurs under one defence up main by running a single damage up sub.

So, still no new stage. I'll just mindlessly speculate a direct this weekend or early next week announcing more Splatoon update, then a new stage announcement next Friday.

nom

How many more unreleased weapons are left?

Rapid Blaster Pro Deco
Octobrush Nouveau
Slosher Deco
Tri-Slosher Nouveau
Sloshing Machine
Sloshing Machine Neo
Bamboozler 14 Mk II
Zink Mini Splatling
Heavy Splatling Deco
Hydra Splatling
Custom Hydra Splatling

Geg

Rapid Blaster Pro Deco
Octobrush Nouveau
Slosher Deco
Tri-Slosher Nouveau
Sloshing Machine
Sloshing Machine Neo
Bamboozler 14 Mk II
Zink Mini Splatling
Heavy Splatling Deco
Hydra Splatling
Custom Hydra Splatling

Also the
Neo Sploosh-o-matic

Azure J

E4Vyebm.gif

Luna Neo is cool though.

How the heck is everyone getting their 4 SSU hats!? I want one too! I keep ordering them but Spyke can't even put one freaking SSU sub on whatever he's offering me!!!!!!

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz orz

But anyway, neato for new weapons! I'm more interested in the Luna Neo than the H3D personally, but I'll find time for both.

ChrisD

LuNeo, finally! Every weapon should have Burst Bombs under the reasoning that the mobility they bring is fun to play with and watch.

J@hranimo

Banned
Luna blaster neo, FINALLY. The h-3 coming out reminds me, I need to test it out again to see if it's any better with the range buff

It is better AND has better ink coverage too :)

I guess the only new weapon(s) I'll be hype for when they release are
Neo Sploosh-o-matic, Zink Mini Splatling and Sloshing Machine

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2QzZXNiZmczMHg3NTlpLmNsb3VkZnJvbnQubmV0L3NzL1dWVzY5aWhoOTFFaGpRR1VrZiJ9.zpa3WvgonssSLc8uGv_PUOcU7KQ.jpg

Spyke delivered with 2 subs, 2 ranked matches and a turf later BOOM! triple swim :D

Gratz! You're absolutely killing the RNG in this game man lol

Bulbasaur

Banned
Luna Neo finally!

Despite the short range this is easily the gun I get the most kills with. With my special up gear I'm going to be throwing splat bombs like a crazy person. Can't wait :)

Geg

Aww man that's cute art. What is the inkling on the top right supposed to be?

Also I like how most of them are in a full costume but the ghost is just wearing a squidvader cap lol

Greddleok

I wish there was something close to the Splattershot. No other gun feels as good as it does. Either too slow rate of fire, or too weak.

Top Bottom