• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

CSjfSqsVAAAZbxK.jpg:large

Arts
That vampire looking quite dapper with the bouquet as well :3

Azure J

1. I need to stay consistent with drawing.
2. Splatoon has some of my favorite artists on it in gaming currently.
3. I want every single one of those outfits (and themed outfits for every holiday).
4. Gold Aerospray da gawd getting its dues in promo art
5. Sheet ghost look is hilarious as is zombie sniper

If only this was a costume as well as the sushi one. :(

lEam26V.jpg

6-100. This this this this this.

Edit: I just noticed that best hat is highlighted here too. Yay Squidvaders!

J@hranimo

Banned

Funny enough, today I saw a lone Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl at my local Gamestop. I've never seen them after release, maybe they got a small restock as well?

Alright, this has gotta happen.

Edit: Oh! That Vampire inkling in the promo art has a certain weapon hiding in the bouquet ;D

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Funny enough, today I saw a lone Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl at my local Gamestop. I've never seen them after release, maybe they got a small restock as well?

I saw a bunch of boys and girls at my TRU the other day

...I mean inkling ones, as well as real ones

ss-hikaru

when you're up against a team with higher levels than you and lose but top the losers ladder and your entire team ditches you anyway ;____;

This has been the worst splatfest experience for me so far. Extremely long waits between matches and laggy opponents in every match played.

Edit: got dropped out again in the lobby. I think I'll try my luck tmrw. Happy Halloween everyone!

Malus

We're gonna finally win one right team?

Team?

;_;

Whatever I haven't even spent most of the snails from the last splatfest. I've already got all the quick respawn I could ever want :p

Geg

Over half my games were on camp triggerfish, give me walleye pls :(

Only lost three games this session, and two of them were due to disconnects on my team. Much better splatfest than art vs science so far

There. And it only took 3 hours. Take notes, Oda!

I also discovred that I hate Turfwar Triggerfish. I'm so sick of being pinched between the Splash Walls in front and the roller that's just walking along the cargo nets behind.

mo60

I'm done playing in this splatfest. Won't be playing at all later today. And thanks to my splatfest team because I went on a really long win streak before I reached pirate king because of them.I broke a vibe of 20.0 also when I went on this long win streak.The ninja players I faced were really bad mostly.My closest match during this splatfest
was a 48.X-47.X match I played on moray towers.
Y2ijq6C.jpg

Top Bottom