• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
My time in A- was short lived.

My experience; A- was hell. A was slightly more tolerable. Time in A+ was really short, much more consistent play from teammates.

Not sure if that gives you any sort of hope, but once you make it out of hell it becomes easier.

Reached Royal rank. Started really well with many wins but around half way... Got a few errors and lots of unstable connections.
Had the same problem yesterday. it's strange

Kito

If NSTC/SplatGAF start a new third team in addition to N2STC for future tournaments, I'd be interested in applying.

Team Fit for the EU Splatfest this weekend. Quit at Champion, can't bring myself to keep going.

Congratulations Team Rich, you outplayed every one of my teams in pretty much every match.

Team Fit for the EU Splatfest this weekend. Quit at Champion, can't bring myself to keep going.

Congratulations Team Rich, you outplayed every one of my teams in pretty much every match.

Kinda wish they would reduce the amount of points you would need for king / queen.
It drags on after champion

thefro

Tournament News:

The big one, InkStorm 3, starts today at 2PM EST (7PM GMT)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW5AL9Z4COc

33 teams signed up (so a $660 prize pot!) including Japanese teams such as Memories (won InkStorm 1 and 2). Today will start with the group stages, with top 2 teams of each group then going through to eliminations which will start today or tomorrow. You can find out a bit more about some of the teams here.

Watching for a bit. Glad to see the competitive scene doing well.

Wow, I retract my previous congratulations, didn't see that result coming at all...

Same. Most of the team fit players i could fight despite the troubles were not that good.
Regardless. congrats team Fit

K1jCEs8.jpg

RedFyn

Marie needs a multiplier.

If NSTC/SplatGAF start a new third team in addition to N2STC for future tournaments, I'd be interested in applying.
We actually have one, PTW (Part Time Warriors). It's a more casual team that people can play on and gain experience without the stress of the main teams. Ask sendou or James for more info.

man splatfest was a pretty harsh introduction to the game. I won my first 3 or 4 matches then kept on getting put in games against a bunch of level 30 guys. lost I don't know how many in a row. was about ready to quit when I joined a level team with 2 level 40s and a level 50. despite my newbness we won 15 in a row before I called it for the night. Go team fit!

regular battles are lot more sedate in comparison :)

Kito

We actually have one, PTW (Part Time Warriors). It's a more casual team that people can play on and gain experience without the stress of the main teams. Ask sendou or James for more info.

Is there anyone else I could ask for more info? James ignored my PM and Sendou isn't active here.

Last thing I hear in VC is Azure saying "Oh my god, it's about time" and Discords dies again. 10/10.
Is there anyone else I could ask for more info? James ignored my PM and Sendou isn't active here.

If it was sent recently, he may not have noticed it due to being asleep.

abd

Have patience. Everyone has a life and I am sure will get to as soon as he can. I was going to ask but there is a big tournament this weekend and I am sure they are busy.

It's frustrating to play with other B-ranked players that don't know what the squid beacons are for. I was playing Rainmaker last night and set up beacons on the opponent's side since we were getting close to the target. I see my teammates swimming to my location instead of jumping to me or jumping to the squid beacon nearby. We obviously lost the match.

Also infuriating. :/

It's frustrating to play with other B-ranked players that don't know what the squid beacons are for. I was playing Rainmaker last night and set up beacons on the opponent's side since we were getting close to the target. I see my teammates swimming to my location instead of jumping to me or jumping to the squid beacon nearby. We obviously lost the match.

Also infuriating. :/
Yeah finding a team that will use the beacons is rare. I don't understand why as I'll have perfect spots to hide the beacons to make it convenient but very rarely do I have a team that takes advantage of it.

I'm starting to get back into splatoon again (a B+ struggler) and just tuned in to the inkstorm tournament, wow these guys are amazing. Are the NSTC teams from GAF? Rooting for you!

Top Bottom