• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Robotguy

Watching an archive of some of Azure J's stream

The amount of shit he has gotten away with so far is hilarious.
I'm pretty sure I'm a worse player after every splatfest because it teaches me that the best strategy is to do unsafe stuff that I would never get away with against better opponents.

Robotguy

Charge your scope in full viewing range because why the fuck not brehs
Use your charger like a shooter brehs

Kappa

Tangent: Stream's up but I'm doing some Mario Kart until further notice. Need a Splat break. :p
I decided splatfest was a good time to practice charger and people just let me charge up while pointing directly at them while they're just walking around slowly spraying paint. Ridiculous.

Busaiku

Bleh, now I'm gonna get internationals and get lag and disconnects like 5x as much.
It felt so great getting matches quickly and getting so few disconnects.

Worst splatfest ever. Marshmellows are just so incompetent. They surpassed even dogs from the first splatfest Jeez.

One match a dude ink striked our already painted Base....

Well glad I reached queen with just two minutes to go before the end le sigh

DaBoss

I don't think marshmallows will win this. Only chance is if the split for popularity is at least 65/35. I totally see the law of averages being against marshmallows in terms of games won.

For the 65/35 split, hot dogs would only need an 8% difference to win.
If DaBoss on NeoGAF is Da Boss on Splatoon I was Thomas. You, Paul, Lee and Me were on quite the tear.

+13 is my second best after 16 Day 1.

I need to take a break. I'm actually close to getting the King rank.
As others pointed out, that isn't me. Sorry. Mine is the same as it is here.

Depending on which team you were in, I'm either glad or sad you went on a nice streak. :p

Geg

I'm pretty sure I'm a worse player after every splatfest because it teaches me that the best strategy is to do unsafe stuff that I would never get away with against better opponents.

Haha yeah I definitely got some kills I never would have been able to do against you guys

Geg

So did anyone run into any gaf during the random Splatfest matches? I played like six games with Kas on my team and also played a game against phanphare where we destroyed his team because they had a disconnect

LostAnkh

Do you have a purple shirt and glasses on your mii?
Naw, I had a bike helmet

yoxOipB.jpg

Totakeke

So did anyone run into any gaf during the random Splatfest matches? I played like six games with Kas on my team and also played a game against phanphare where we destroyed his team because they had a disconnect

I played a Greg, may not be the GAF Greg. Played with a Guilherme (sp?), not sure if it's GWX.

I might've run into someone from GAF, but I dunno. However, I ran into one of my good teammates from my Dog days. I guess we both wanted to graduate to Hot Dogs. =D

Naw, I had a bike helmet

That's your squidkid though. If your mii and nnid are the same as your GAF name, then I did play with you.

Well I really enjoyed my first Splatfest. Missed the first two due to moving, and taking forever to get wifi hooked up.

The different music, nighttime, and day long maps really made it special. I enjoyed it all and played enough for the Queen Rank and made it to Level 26. Over 40 hours and still in love with this game. Tho I did get burnt out with how much I played today. Need a mini break lol.

#TeamMarshmallow

BTW: When do the results come in?

PS: I was AbbyVampire if anyone played me!

ryechu

damn. The dream of hotdogcoasters died today, but Kurtis Ling got a million dollars so its all good. GJ team marshmallows.

Supercell

Neo Member
Honestly I'm actually a little suprised the win difference was only 2%. It seemed like my marshmallow teammates were pretty bad. I really had to work for a good win/loss ratio.

Edit: actually 4% I guess

Top Bottom