• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

jnWake

So, after Rainmaker do you think they'll add more modes?

I can't think of many new things to do tbh (but I don't play shooters so...) Maybe something MOBA-inspired where you have to destroy your enemy's base?

I think it's time for a LAN adapter.

Pretty sure my Wii U wouldn't really benefit from LAN on my internet, hell, my phone's data plan has better speeds, for reference, this is my PC's speed on LAN (Texas):
US-East (Virginia) 73 ms
US-West (California) 81 ms
US-West (Oregon) 86 ms
Europe (Ireland) 145 ms
Europe (Frankfurt) 156 ms
Asia Pacific (Singapore) 245 ms
Asia Pacific (Sydney) 206 ms
Asia Pacific (Japan) 162 ms
South America (Brazil) 186 ms
And I still get ~400 KB/sec on average download speed.

I might be wrong/crazy since I have don't have that much more internet sources where I live to compare this one to.

Glass Joe

Is it true that certain clothing "labels" have a better chance of landing you specific sub-abilities than others? If so, is there any sort of guide? I've gotten a little frustrated re-rolling to get the same thing in a different order when I see some hardcore people online with some great load-outs.

je_ssi e

Where the heck has Camp Triggerfish been!?
I haven't played it since Splatfest!

I've been checking the website to see what maps are coming up and I've only seen it set for Ranked once in the past week. I haven't seen it at all for Turf War!

Either I'm completely missing it or the rotation is just being incredibly unkind.

Geg

So how does 2 man squads work?

Your 2 man squad gets matched with three other 2 man squads and you're randomly teamed up with one of them to fight the others. After each match it goes back to just you and your partner so you never get the same full team more than one match

EulaCapra

Last Tower Control randoms before the reset. Forever stuck in B+/B/B- hell got me extra bloodthirsty.
C4OaqjGl.jpg

Your 2 man squad gets matched with three other 2 man squads and you're randomly teamed up with one of them to fight the others. After each match it goes back to just you and your partner so you never get the same full team more than one match
Oh well that sounds interesting. Dunno if I'd try that but maybe when I hit S (lol)

Top Bottom