• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Is the Order A Rabbit? 01

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

It has a not-Ayaya with a gun. This show is fantastic.
The artstyle is very Kinmoza but it also reminds me of Kowarekake No Orgel if anybody knows what that is.
This was very pleasant to watch.

1397273909466objri.png

Pokemon XY 22

Average filler at best.

Glad Serena didn't catch that Corsola.

No need for that shitty Pokemon to reappear again.

Majin Bone has my favorite ED of the season. I dub this band "Japanese Ramones"

they join other japanese version of bands such as "Japanese System of a Down" from the second OP of Death Note.

No Game No Life Episode 2
BlYjQ8VCUAAEPyj.png

Perfect episode for comedy, I didnt think we'd truly have a good comedy series this year but this is delivering constantly and consistently. I think only fault was the scene with them split apart came off more comical than I remember it being in the LN but thats a minor point, as for the anime it was just an all around amazing episode. Sora is too lovable, and his shirt even coming off too.

Shengar

I think it's still relevant and definitely one of the best SoL and School life anime there is.

For pure SoL, i recommend Kobo-chan, since it's more down to earth without any moe and stuff
My favorite Japanese Family SOL among other 2 shows with similar focus, Sazae-san and Chibi Maruko-chan. Mostly because I like Kobo-chan art style more. While it's free on CR, it doesn't available here due to REASONS.
Nope. You're just normal.
I'm still a loser because I can;t managed my time right.
Hyouka season 2 is released.

Baccano Season 2 is released
AHAHAHAHAHAHHGRRRKK
God, I hate this ;___;

cnet128

Banned
Gatchaman Crowds 12 Director's Cut

Yep, this is definitely the ending the series needed all along, actually focusing in on
Hajime absorbing Katze
and building up to it as the climax instead of throwing it in at the end almost completely unexplained like the original TV ending wound up doing.

The imagery of the actual climactic scene was still somewhat confusing, with Katze seemingly
being a part of everyone(?)
, but that confusion didn't feel out of place considering the chaotic nature of his character. And the sequence with Hajime
writhing in pain as she physically forced him into her body...which sounds lewder than it should now that I write it down...
was remarkably visceral and powerful. It was interesting how they led up to that, too, with Hajime
spending the rest of the episode using her scissors to convert the defeated Crowds into notebooks so they could be implanted back into their original owners, before using her scissors in the same way in the final showdown to convert Katze into a notebook so that he could be implanted into her.

I think the addition of this fleshed-out ending cements the series as legitimately great for me. Looking forward to the second season, though I have no idea where it could go from here.

Oh, and just for the record: Hajime is a goddess.

Soul Eater NOT 2

God I wish I could just blow up the forgetful character out of the plot and just let the series focus on the relationship between our MC and her tsundere princess friend. Forgetful girl is completely worthless to everything

Gbraga

How the hell do those of you with full-time jobs keep up with the thread? It's virtually impossible.

Recently, I have a lot of free time at work (is this an anime title?), but when there are more than 10 pages I didn't read, I just skip everything.

How the hell do those of you with full-time jobs keep up with the thread? It's virtually impossible.

I imagine they have desk jobs where they can be a computer all day. I know my job I get 2 15 minute paid breaks and an hour long lunch break so it lets me check in periodically though the day
anime gaf moves so fucking fast it might as well be a 9-5 job to keep up with everything

Kino's Journey - 1
The scan lines and music give this a very intriguing aesthetic; like a broadcast from another era buried away for decades. It also has this very caustic atmosphere about it due to Hermes' ever-present concerns and questions about Kino's well-being as well as the man's story of how the city grew distant.

It's all presented in such a contemplative fashion that it's easy for me to enjoy. My only gripe so far are those messages scattered throughout the episode. Now only do I agree with sonicmj1 that they halt the mood that the show creates rather well, but they feel redundant too.

Quite easy.

i'm the one in charge of the networks and computers in the company i'm working in.

+ my phone , and a tablet tablets

Too bad my phone 3g data plan sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom