• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the episodes that I cant wait to see next are Haikyuu and Mahouka, especially Mahouka since I cant wait for the overly exaggerated reactions from people. Manga readers know what I'm talking about.

BluWacky

We should just make Summer a BONES Classics Backlog Season:

Monday - Hiwou Senki
Tuesday - Rahxephon
Wednesday - Scrapped Princess
Thursday - Wolf's Rain
Friday - Angelic Layer

Or something like that!

All of those would run into the autumn season - unless you watched two episodes a night? Or used the weekend to watch the extra episode?

Ah, the memories...

duckroll

All of those would run into the autumn season - unless you watched two episodes a night? Or used the weekend to watch the extra episode?

Ah, the memories...

If we start in Summer, we could be watching classic BONES anime all the way through to all of 2015! When Mars Daybreak, Kurau, and Ouran end, they can be replaced with Skullman, Jyuousei, and Darker than Black!

And... that's about as far as I'll go with the programming because after that it gets really dangerous. :(

As much as I like Bones especially considering FMA, I like MadHouse better because of that Hunter X Hunter animation which to me is beautifuly done and sets the bar higher for me than Bones.

BluWacky

If we start in Summer, we could be watching classic BONES anime all the way through to all of 2015! When Mars Daybreak, Kurau, and Ouran end, they can be replaced with Skullman, Jyuousei, and Darker than Black!

And... that's about as far as I'll go with the programming because after that it gets really dangerous. :(

Hahahaha! I wondered if you would skip over Ayakashi Ayashi :p

You mean you're not eager to get to the season of Gosick, Ungo, No. 6, E7 Ao, and Blast of Tempest?

I want the nagiasu box.
BlZILvbCUAARixO.jpg

Jintor

Dusk Maiden 7

Holy crap that was fun. And creepy. As usual, people are the real jackasses. (Except when ghosts are the real jackasses)

cajunator

Banned
Chaika 01

This awesome. Very squee. Like a lot. Would hug cute girl with coffin. She has huge magical gun like 50 caliber. Girl is a wizard. Im nearly wizard. WIll I become cute girl with a coffin gun?

cajunator

Banned
Bones has made some bad source material decisions as of late.
I think Chaika is pretty fun so far though. Gonna watch episode 2 now.

LegatoB

Let's be real, it's already pretty dangerous once you get past Skullman. Dang it, BONES :(

Midonin

Aikatsu! 78

Latest competition is partners, which is only making me think of the last arc of Rainbow Live. There were clear pairings there, but Ichigo's got a lot more people to choose from. I thought Akari was going to start her transition into her own character, but the show immediately cut away to another new girl in the form of Mikuru, part of her and Mizuki's W-M (Double-M) unit. I do like the surfer girl fashion style they have going on, and the new song was pretty nice. Plus, Mikuru has the voice of Mako behind her. I don't mind seeing all these new girls, but Yurika or Kaede or Otome haven't had a single line in weeks.

Pooya

all these bones talk, is tokyo mag. 8.0 worth watching? I've been meaning to watch it for a while but seemingly no one ever talks about it around here :S

duckroll

Ghost Slayers Ayashi October 7, 2006 to March 31, 2007
Skull Man April 28, 2007 to July 21, 2007

Just saying... *innocuous whistle*

Some things have to be omitted to protect the world. I take exceptions very seriously, and they are only applied in extreme conditions!

SoniAni: Super Sonico The Animation END - This show was pretty dumb. Sonico might be the dumbest character in anime. Not conceptually dumb, but dumb in the context of her being a person. How she managed to get into a university is mindblowing. Also, it bothered me that Suzu-chan strummed her bass like it was a guitar. And it also bothered me that the songs they played clearly had two guitar when there was only one in the band.

Silver Spoon 1-3 - Enjoying this so far since it doesn't make me feel like an idiot while I watch it. I like that it doesn't gloss over the kind of dirty parts of agriculture. Particularly when they were talking about the horse vet. As a fan of horse racing myself, I've seen a horse having to be put down right there on the track. Its an unfortunate situation, but it happens. Should be a good watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom