• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, but it's not something they can really ignore forever, so I'm sure they'll address it eventually. Also I'm watching season 2 before going any further with the LN so I won't realise what's been cut / changed until afterwards.

Taking her regular and Astral Dress forms together, I'm having difficulty thinking of a character whose design I like more. Also I was already a fan of her VA after Zetsubou Sensei, but she really outdid herself here. Her song on the anime OST (16bit Girl) is my favourite of the individual songs, though Koi-iro Origami (by Origami's VA unsurprisingly) from the Extension soundtrack gives it a good run for its money.

Incidentally, I watched that video a few days ago and melted. Although if they're going to frequently associate her
or her less hardened clones
with cats I can't say I approve.

So not a fan of cats I take it?

cnet128

Banned
Could probably just dl a save.

Actually in the version I'm playing at least (Realta Nua on the Vita) there are "unlock Rin route" and "unlock Sakura route" buttons right there on the Flowchart screen from the start, presumably for the sake of enabling that kind of out-of-order play for those who want it.

Not that I have any intention of using them.

Eusis

God dang brits. Taking my decently priced anime. You're still bitter about the colonies aren't you? I wish brit Blu rays worked here.
I'd sooner think Japan was bitter with the US getting cheaper anime and so people there coerced for America to be included, then they only realized afterwards Europe cared about anime too but went "eh, whatever" to that.

Narag

Kitties are the best, fuck all y'all.

i2DNTzkPtGBXL.gif

Admiral Woofington

I see your agenda
Don't get me wrong my folks had an awesome fat cat. Loved to lay with you in bed and be petted. Also loved being around people and never took out his claws even though people kept picking him up. He even protected the house from mice and stray cats and lived in our backyard for the most part.

But the second somebody else took him in he was doing the same with all of them by the next day. That whore.

Acosta

Nisekoi 18

piVURal.jpg

Faces and reactions of this show crack me up. That's my girl haha.

This was a bit painful to watch because you can feel the drama rising. Funny they put one of the more fanservice focused episodes mixed with the saddest one so far.

I can't hate Raku, he is an oblivious dumbass but I can't hate him. But in other episodes they manage to balance him with silly and cool moments, and in this one he was shameful from beginning to end. However, I kinda have sympathy for him.

Onodera and Chitoge outclass any other girl in this show, there is no competition.

Shu and Ruri are the best couple for real.

I really wonder how this is going to play out.

Nisekoi 18

piVURal.jpg

This was a bit painful to watch because you can feel the drama rising. Funny they put one of the more fanservice focused episodes mixed with the saddest one so far.

I can't hate Raku, he is an oblivious dumbass but I can't hate him. But in other episodes they manage to balance him with silly and cool moments, and in this one he was shameful from beginning to end. However, I kinda have sympathy for him.

Onodera and Chitoge outclass any other girl in this show, there is no competition.

You sir are in denial, Marika outclasses both of them by 200%. Onodera may come close by a little bit, but Chitoge hell no.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nisekoi 18

piVURal.jpg

Onodera is shittttttttttt. Worst girl in the entire series.

Chitoge for life. Shes the best girl by far. I really wish they just swerved and gave her the win but I guess they'll do a 2nd season so that aint happening.

Tuck

I just finished Elfen Lied.

Um.

So cousin on cousin romance, insane fan service and ultra-gore aside, the story was... intriguing. A bit slow. But when you add those three things in you get a fairly fucked up package. Glad it was short, otherwise I wouldn't have finished, but a friend of mine really wanted me to watch it.

May take a week or two away from anime (Aside from Hunter x Hunter every week) to catch up on other shows (Cosmos, Modern Family etc). I did however start reading One Piece - its really friggen good!! The anime was too long for me to start watching, but manga I can handle.

Acosta

You sir are in denial, Marika outclasses both of them by 200%. Onodera may come close by a little bit, but Chitoge hell no.

Come on, Marika has disappeared in two episodes... Shu has got more time in screen in this episode than her. This is clearly Chitoge and Onodera show, face the reality!

Ruri has more chances to be the "chosen one" than Marika at this point :p

M3 episode 4

This show is like teetering on the drop cliff. It's just so bland and trying to be so grimdark. Also does it count as possible NTR if the lead was never interested in her to begin with and had his heart set on another girl?

Knights of Sidonia 3-5

After really mediocre first two eps, this show is really starting to pick. Hope the goodness continues, but I kind of doubt it as episodes 4 and 5 were the two best ones so far because they had nothing to do with this boring pilot school crap. Also I still can't tell none of these people apart, and the fact that none of them really have all that unique of a personality makes it even worse. There might be a love triangle or square or pentagram depending on it I've counted right cause all these women look exactly the fuckin same. I guess it really doesn't matter. You know you've found your best girl when you can drink her piss with that amount of gusto.

Still hopeful

cajunator

Banned
A cat is NOT fine too.

*hmm. adds you to the list

Kitties are the best, fuck all y'all.

NAKAMA

What we need is a Dog Days style AnimeGAF war, where I'd be on Team Cat for my goddess Leonmichelle Galette des Rois,

Im ok with this suggestion

I think that's probably the best thing about Nisekoi, the reaction faces. There's so many silly ones!

yeah thats my favorite part about it.

Don't think you're too good for this!
mAJpswm.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! CHITANDAMOFU ♡

Because this community talks about anime.

That is its best quality!

Madness, Onodera is love!

gAoF1em.jpg

She issssssss
*steals her

Branduil

So how is Nisekoi different from other shitty harem shows? Because that's what it sounds like.

It doesn't do anything different, rather it distills and exploits all the worst practices of the Ken Akamatsu-inspired paradigm in the most cynical and hateful manner possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom