• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

stb 7

This is so dumb.

This is what I needed.

Llcj10R.jpg

Link Man

Banned
Hidamari Sketch Bonus 1

If it weren't for the time frame, I'd almost say that was a Panty & Stocking reference.

Oh god, this OP is too much.
Miyako's Afro hahaha

Really liking the newsprint effect.

Holy crap, they had a budget this time. That Principal scene.

Solid Yuno.

Not sure if this is a series that needed fanservice.

This...is a pretty elaborate pool. More like a water park.

Gratuitous action scenes are pretty awesome.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Legend of the Galatic Heroes is indeed better then Yamato with the added caveat that it is one of the drier shows I have ever watched, kind of why I drifted away after about 40 episodes.

Jintor

/flashbacks from my youth.

Man... how cool would be a Vampire Masquerade anime. Problem is, what studio would you trust to not introduce lolis, otaku vampires, powerlevels, etc?

I don't know... I think VTM would be kinda hilarious with that kinda shit. It'd be VTM's wacky japanese cousin.

Fishmalks erryday

Gahenna approaches.

Fuck I loved VTM's lore. Not so much actually playing it. (Bloodlines was good though)

phaze

Hunter x Hunter 131

Dear Kishi-Sama, I shall never complain about your ass pull power ups again.

The episode was stellar on the technical side of things* but I really dislike where things went plot wise.
Gon ascending to the King was ridiculous but I was even more let down by the subsequent fight, which I hoped would amount to more than a singular kick and punch. The ep ended on a strong note though and I'm curious how they will proceed.

* The reuse of Netero vs King end music in the middle bothered me for some reason.
Gon is an ugly bastard now. Should have stayed in his black and white form. Much prettier.

My guess about
Bisky being the mother may yet come true. :p

Theonik

Dang. Oh well, it was only $25 with a coupon.

I guess I'll buy the BDs too!

Got a link to the announcement? I knew it got picked up last year (in Funi's smattering of Bandai license pickups; where's my Bebop BD announcement!) but over been on an indefinite wait for an announcement.

Edit: nice and cheap http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B00K...g=bluraycom-22
Yeah it was just announced by Sunrise for Japan so US release is a going to be a while.

Caesnd

Legend of the Galatic Heroes is indeed better then Yamato with the added caveat that it is one of the drier shows I have ever watched, kind of why I drifted away after about 40 episodes.

The dryness and waxing poetic was the charm of the show I felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom