• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of that's fair. In Index everyone regards him as higher than a level 0 except the school(and even then just to his face), and while I think it's fair to say he doesn't get special treatment from the school, like in the form of devising some test to just test him or some crap, seemingly everyone and their dog in the city with power knows of him, regard him as more than a level 0 and even the head dude includes him in his plans which is more than any other level 0 and probably 1s, 2s and 3s can say. Considering how shady the whole city is , and since I haven't read any further than where season 2 left off, I'm inclined to say it's even all by design, in other words I would say that everyone knows he's not really a level 0 and that any refusal to change their testing methods is not out of stubbornness, spite, segregation, elitism or anything of the sort but rather a purposeful act to leave him in a certain place. Oh and also probably because the author really just wants there to be some type of underdog status, no matter how far fetched for his OP main character.

Well academy city has a normal side and a dark side. Touma is well know in the dark side ( he is not a celebrity but most people are aware that he defeated accelerator ) . in the normal side , he is just one guy. Kokonoe sensei ( the small teacher ) is not aware of touma behaviors or achievements for exemple.NOt even judgement members ( kuroko for example) know about this.
Touma case is particular in the sense that it's not that they aren't aware of what his power does , the higher-up knows about it , it just can't be mesured and calculated. And that's why he is level 0 ..not because they don't want to change the test but because they simply can't.

Just like in mahouka there is a blant discrimination between bloom and weeds , in index it's even worse since schools have a standing and the best students are in the best schools.
That situation lead to the creation of skill-out a group of level 0 that seek recognition ( seen in index and railgun )
About the people that recognise touma as a fighting force , they are ALL members of a dark side faction or magic wielders touma fought against or with, NOBODY ELSE even acknowledge touma otherwise.

jbug617

Banned
If you guys want to buy some anime Amazon has a bunch of Sentai blurays on sale for $29.99

Patlabor Collection 1,2 and 3
Campione
Btooom!
Kids on the Slope
Infinite Stratos
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Little Busters Collection 1
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia
Penguindrum Collection 2
Bodacious Space Pirates Collection 2

Also Amazon UK has Rurouni Kenshi Live Action Bluray on sale for around $20 USD. The Bluray is region free according to the listing.

If you guys want to buy some anime Amazon has a bunch of Sentai blurays on sale for $29.99

Campione
Btooom!
Kids on the Slope
Infinite Stratos
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Penguindrum Collection 2

Also Amazon UK has Rurouni Kenshi Live Action Bluray on sale for around $20 USD. The Bluray is region free according to the listing.

Btoom! Here I come

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Baby Steps Episode 3:

I think Takuma is less of a character and more some sort of genetic experiment to see if the ultimate generic shonen sports rival could be created and I think the results passed with flying colors in that regard. Once again, this isn't a bad show and I really like the hook of having Eiichirō apply a religious examen based on the algebra, physics and anatomy is truly unique spin on things. Anyway, I just have not been impressed with most of the supporting cast, though there are signs of improvement from Kageyama, even though I want to take a cheese grater to his nose. I suppose it does not help that superior fare in the form of Pin Pong and even Ace No Diamond are airing this season, but in spite of its flaws I see the potential in improvement, especially now that we are starting to get to the actual tennis.

Campione
Btooom!
Kids on the Slope
Infinite Stratos
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Penguindrum Collection 2

Is this just an Easter sale or something?

Campione
Btooom!
Kids on the Slope
Infinite Stratos
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Penguindrum Collection 2

Was Kids on the Slope ever fixed? I know there was some sort of problem with the original release, but would it be safe to buy it now?

Nafe

I'm just commenting on all these at the same time again.

Gintama

Episodes 86 and 87

It was interesting to meet and find out that Sougo had a sister. Some more good backstory on a couple members of the Shinsengumi.
It was really too bad what happened to her though. :( I was hoping they were going to find some way to help her get back to more how she was when you first meet her. It had some funny antics but this was more of a serious couple episodes for Gintama. Feel bad for Mitsuba,Sougo and Hijikata. :(

Episode 88

This was kind of a weird episode. The misunderstanding was obvious but I wanted to see how they played it out. Seeing the Yorozuya group basically helping or teaming up with what were initially rivals is interesting as well. Zura helps to steal the show as usual. Not Zura. I mean Katsurap,haha.

Episode 89

This might be one of my favorite episodes. The way they have kind of the trope of the hero(es) meeting a teacher or sage type character who can help them learn a new ultimate technique and how they subvert that. The reactions around that starting with "I don't really need it" and how it escalates from there was really funny.

Episode 91

Leave it to Gintama to take the idea of some of the characters going to a slimming camp and making some crazy scenario happen out of that,haha.

Episode 93

Hmm, this Space Woman has a REALLY familiar voice. !!! It's Rika Fukami! Yay!
fbLqAGR.png

Anyway, overall it was another pretty good episode with how it starts with one thing and ends up at another.

Episode 94 and 95

Hasegawa has kind of gotten beaten down over and over the course of Gintama that I felt bad for him. Seeing him maybe getting back up on his feet made me want to cheer for him. That was one crazy trial,haha. Even though I didn't really know the series they were talking about to start with, more should play out like that,haha. While I'm aware of Heidi in the Alps, I've never actually seen it. Gintama makes Heida out to be a real brat of a little girl though,haha. In the end
it was sort of a bittersweet ending. ;p

Episode 96

This really would have been a good episode just on its own but then that ending comes along,haha. This is one episode you just have to watch yourself.

Episode 97

The Lupin III parody type opening is pretty good this episode. Kagura as Gintoki was entertaining as well.

Episode 99

Ah, this was easily one of my favorite episodes of Gintama and might just be my overall favorite of the show so far. Taking a Dating Sim and playing it as some kind of competition, complete with all kinds of crazy route scenarios. Then came maybe the best parody of Dragon Quest ever. I was having fun the whole time there. Just a really great episode in my opinion. What a great way to end out this season. Loved it. :)

Haibane Renmei 13

This was a great series all-around, but damn, the final episode was just fantastic. It might be one of the best anime episodes I've ever seen.

Campione
Btooom!
Kids on the Slope
Infinite Stratos
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Penguindrum Collection 2

I didn't even know Btoom had a Blu-ray out. $30 for it sounds very tempting.

jbug617

Banned
If I had to guess Amazon has priced match Best Buy on certain blurays.

Best Buy has these blurays for $29.99

Say I Love You
Storia Della Arcana Famiglia
Nyan Koi
Kids on the Slope
Campione
Girls Und Panzer
Kokoro Connect
Queen's Blade Rebellion
Infinite Stratos
Btooom!
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Nakaimo
Penguindrum Collection 2

Unfortunately, I kind of spent too much money as is. I probably won't bite on those prices at this very moment (unless it somehow lasts until I get my paycheck on the 30th)

EDIT: Wait, Girls Und Panzer for 30? FUCK. Worst possible time for me... or probably the best possible time because of what Friday is for me.

EDIT 2:

irOw373.jpg

"Hidamari Sketch"

V3R7TKP.jpg

Midonin

Brynhildr 03

That answers a few questions, and creates a few more. Glad the mystery of Neko = Kuroneko wasn't drawn out for too long, and the attack on the factory was pretty interesting. I suspect that the third switch may have something to do with those superpowers seen in the opening.

Midonin

One Week Friends 03

The middle part of this episode felt heavier than most of the show thus far, but the ending was as heartwarming as it's been, and will continue to be. Letting someone else in on Kaori's secret both shakes up character dynamics and gives her a chance to continue making friends - a win-win for everyone involved. The show's use of silent moments is really well done. It's super atmospheric.

Articalys

It feels like Shaft just being Shaft for the fuck of it.
I'm probably one of the few people who honestly would be completely okay with that.

Baby Steps ep.3

We've finally got something interesting going on. As a whole the show is still kind of bland though, and the MC's buddy is really annoying. Hopefully things will pick up now that he's getting involved more with the club.

Haikyuu!! ep.3

Now this, on the other hand, is really fun. I'm seeing people talking about how it's bog-standard sports-shonen as a negative point, but since I've never really watched any team sports series before this (though I did read the ES21 manga) I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
Looking forward to the first "boss battle" (as it were) next week.

mAcOdIn

Well academy city has a normal side and a dark side. Touma is well know in the dark side ( he is not a celebrity but most people are aware that he defeated accelerator ) . in the normal side , he is just one guy. Kokonoe sensei ( the small teacher ) is not aware of touma behaviors or achievements for exemple.NOt even judgement members ( kuroko for example) know about this.
Touma case is particular in the sense that it's not that they aren't aware of what his power does , the higher-up knows about it , it just can't be mesured and calculated. And that's why he is level 0 ..not because they don't want to change the test but because they simply can't.

Just like in mahouka there is a blant discrimination between bloom and weeds , in index it's even worse since schools have a standing and the best students are in the best schools.
That situation lead to the creation of skill-out a group of level 0 that seek recognition ( seen in index and railgun )
About the people that recognise touma as a fighting force , they are ALL members of a dark side faction or magic wielders touma fought against or with, NOBODY ELSE even acknowledge touma otherwise.

Everyone recognizes Touma whether they realize it or not, the only ones who don't are other students. Think about it for a second, the dark side runs the light side, everything the light side is doing is a public face for what this "dark" side wants to do. It never comes off as what we'd consider a city, the whole place is a lab for something, and all the various organization, public services and institutions all serve one master.

Otherwise, everyone in the city is doubly incompetent, I mean, how else could Touma even be involved with that many separate city threatening incidents and never be brought in and just show up for school the next day? Everyone who needs to know knows, and those who don't know still know not to do anything to him and that he's "something" and that doesn't get him a level 1 rank or any other upgrade but it keeps him outta the interrogation room and from being expelled from school.

As for his teacher I always got the impressions she knows something, it's generally always been my read on adult characters that if they're not intervening they think you can handle shit.

From my understanding Academy City's the only one of its kind, meaning that while it's maybe cruel to rank people it's not dumb as the main goal of pretty much the whole city is to crank out espers, so, so what if it's a tad discriminatory and sends those with higher abilities to better schools? Academy City is more akin then to the Olympics and your ability to wield your power is your ability at your sport, and just like not everyone in the real world who skiis or whatever will get an olympic trainer because while they may be good at other stuff they just ain't great at skiing so it is with training to be an esper, the only "discriminatory" thing about it then is that they tied it into school, but even then, just don't go to be an esper? I assume this siscon magic show is fairly similar, perhaps the system is somewhat harsh, but I'm finding it hard to really care because don't you generally have to like try to get into those high schools? It's not like the high school I'm used to where I live there so it's the only one I go to, in Touma's case he's there for some undisclosed reason, guess he likes the city and being a level 0 so perhaps we shouldn't feel for him, and in the siscon show they really had to try and get into that school so in the end, it's what they all wanted, why should we feel bad for anyone? Why even hate a system, flawed or not, that's not mandatory and effects one industry? In neither world does it seem like mages and espers are the norm so clearly normal people are still doing just fine or they'd be attacking these guys on sight so we're essentially seeing the elite rank the elite in their non-compulsory setting and supposed to feel pitty or anger at the system? Not really feeling it.

And I can't decide which system is worse because while theoretically neither is mandatory, in mahouka you surely don't have to be a mage but then you don't have to be an esper anywhere else but Academy City, so Academy City's this weird kinda bubble that's like an Esper military town or maybe what it was like to be a scrub in Los Alamos during the development of the nuclear bomb where everyone's a big wig and you and your family's stuck dry cleaning their clothes. So for the son of the dry cleaner's in Academy City whose parent's don't want to leave and they're stuck choosing from nothing but schools that are trying to produce espers for the science machine, I guess life sucks but it's still hard to feel for Touma since it's presumably his choice.

Defuser

I just found out Yen Press just license the Index Novels. Are they gonna license only the old testament? With over 25 volumes, they gonna take a longass time like 20 years before they are able to release them all.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars (2001, Madhouse, English dub)

shingu.png

When I do something I sometimes like to have a bit of TV playing in the background. Of course subbed anime is out of the question since I have to keep my eyes on the screen to read the words so I turned to my trusted friend BBC iPlayer for something to watch (there was nothing being broadcast live that was interesting). However BBC iPlayer wasn't playing very nice and kept dying half way through a show so I gave up with it. Thus I had to see what else was being offered by Sony's Smart TV services. I never really bothered looking through the list before since most of it looks like drivel. I mean, seriously, when you have a computer why use most of the services on a Smart TV? However, scrolling down the list I found that Manga Entertainment, the distributor of anime shows (so they distribute the moving images but name themselves after the still image median. Right...) in the UK, had their own streaming service. And that's the long winded story of how I came across Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars, a show I had never heard of from 2001.

Honestly, I started watching this to have something on in the background so in the beginning I wasn't really paying attention, but having let it play through a good handful of episodes I felt the need to continue watching so I can say it was at least watchable and did hook me in. Though I wouldn't say it was a must watch so you're not really missing out on much by never checking it out.

So anyway, the story starts with what is made out to be the first alien invasion ever. To make matters more mysterious, the alien is intercepted by a mysterious giant being. This giant being defeats the alien and then disappears leaving the world to pounder what happened. But then we forget the rest of the world and shoot off to this story's middle school setting with our main character Hajime Murata. Of course this being an English dub he sounds like an adult so for a while I thought he was at least high school (I wasn't paying much attention at this point). Honestly, I know anime is in the realm of fiction, but it does sometimes feel like kids in anime schools are far more mature than real kids. Or maybe Japanese school kids really are like that and being a Brit I was just immature or something. Well whatever. A mysterious student appears in MC's class so of course you start thinking "oh he must have something to do with the alien invasion earlier and this is going to be one of those 'I Can't Believe my Middle School Friend is an Alien' shows". That and mysterious student did appear earlier during the alien invasion bit in a mysterious way. Well the story kind of is that in the beginning, but then it goes deeper than that and the main gist is actually dealing with what is Earth's place in the wider universe and how other planets view us. So to kind of sum it up it's middle school hijinx mixed with interstellar politics. If that's you're cup of tea (also there's quite a bit of tea in this too) then check it out or something. If you were expecting a giant recap of the story then use Google or something. That's a lot of something. OK, that was a bit simplified, it also has students with secret powers and fighting and a tsundere but I'm not a fan of basically giving the whole plot away.

There's a lot of convoluted stuff going on in this show that kind of makes sense in the end but doesn't. Honestly the show is 26 episodes long but it probably could have been condensed to 13 if it just focused on the story. Maybe even less. But honestly while the story was kind of interesting in that you wanted to see where it lead it really wasn't the main strength of the show. That was the characters. Not he main character and his alien buddy, but the rest. Also helps that it is full of adult characters and we all know adults are better than children because they are older. That's a good life lesson for all the young viewers of NeoGAF - us adults are better because we are older. So yeah, your brain may switch off when all the political stuff comes up but when the characters are just interacting it's a lot of fun, and quite humorous too. So despite me saying the show could be shorter I never feels padded because the non story stuff feels like a welcome break from the story nonsense.

But the most important reason for watching is Setsuna Subaru. She is lovely. <3

There's probably more that I could waffle on about, but that will have to wait for the next episode.

Everyone recognizes Touma whether they realize it or not, the only ones who don't are other students. Think about it for a second, the dark side runs the light side, everything the light side is doing is a public face for what this "dark" side wants to do. It never comes off as what we'd consider a city, the whole place is a lab for something, and all the various organization, public services and institutions all serve one master.

Otherwise, everyone in the city is doubly incompetent, I mean, how else could Touma even be involved with that many separate city threatening incidents and never be brought in and just show up for school the next day? Everyone who needs to know knows, and those who don't know still know not to do anything to him and that he's "something" and that doesn't get him a level 1 rank or any other upgrade but it keeps him outta the interrogation room and from being expelled from school.

As for his teacher I always got the impressions she knows something, it's generally always been my read on adult characters that if they're not intervening they think you can handle shit.

From my understanding Academy City's the only one of its kind, meaning that while it's maybe cruel to rank people it's not dumb as the main goal of pretty much the whole city is to crank out espers, so, so what if it's a tad discriminatory and sends those with higher abilities to better schools? Academy City is more akin then to the Olympics and your ability to wield your power is your ability at your sport, and just like not everyone in the real world who skiis or whatever will get an olympic trainer because while they may be good at other stuff they just ain't great at skiing so it is with training to be an esper, the only "discriminatory" thing about it then is that they tied it into school, but even then, just don't go to be an esper? I assume this siscon magic show is fairly similar, perhaps the system is somewhat harsh, but I'm finding it hard to really care because don't you generally have to like try to get into those high schools? It's not like the high school I'm used to where I live there so it's the only one I go to, in Touma's case he's there for some undisclosed reason, guess he likes the city and being a level 0 so perhaps we shouldn't feel for him, and in the siscon show they really had to try and get into that school so in the end, it's what they all wanted, why should we feel bad for anyone? Why even hate a system, flawed or not, that's not mandatory and effects one industry? In neither world does it seem like mages and espers are the norm so clearly normal people are still doing just fine or they'd be attacking these guys on sight so we're essentially seeing the elite rank the elite in their non-compulsory setting and supposed to feel pitty or anger at the system? Not really feeling it.

And I can't decide which system is worse because while theoretically neither is mandatory, in mahouka you surely don't have to be a mage but then you don't have to be an esper anywhere else but Academy City, so Academy City's this weird kinda bubble that's like an Esper military town or maybe what it was like to be a scrub in Los Alamos during the development of the nuclear bomb where everyone's a big wig and you and your family's stuck dry cleaning their clothes. So for the son of the dry cleaner's in Academy City whose parent's don't want to leave and they're stuck choosing from nothing but schools that are trying to produce espers for the science machine, I guess life sucks but it's still hard to feel for Touma since it's presumably his choice.

Well i stated this because you said you have not read thing past index saison 2 stuff.
There is a reason why touma is level 0 and will stay level 0 but it's spoilers
i'll say this:
Touma level 0 status is not on purpose . the fact that he stays level 0 is on purpose. level gets no bearing in usefullness in the index-verse this was proven by dozen of people already ( since people levels lowers have beaten people ranked higher plus the fact that you have level 3,4,5 working in the darkside ) The reason ?a BIG spoiler in the "new testament" arc ( meaning a index S4 if we get to see it one day ) but it's there.

Just so you know 99% of the espers in the world are in academy city (on the surface it's a city by esper , for esper and research ) the 1% that isn't is closely monitored by academy city regardless. That's primary the reason why touma is in academy city , because he was detected as one and as railgun S1 showed you don't know your level untill you get there . ( at least normally since the big schools knows and that's why they keep the best ones for themselves ) touma being in that situation was explained ( again later in the books ) and is intentionnal.
In mahouka , it's a little different...if you can see or manipulate the psions , you go in a magic school , period . so go because they want to get better at it , others because they wish to control it so they can have a normal life. Out of the 9 schools in the mahouka world ( in japan ) , there are still free places in 3 of them meaning that it's as much as a requirement as it is in index.

Life sucks for touma , but in the end it's
aliester fault

Campione
Btooom!
Kids on the Slope
Infinite Stratos
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Penguindrum Collection 2

Maybe.

Need a present for someone who doesn't usually watch harem anime's.

Nafe

Oh yeah, the storyboard segment at the beginning of episode 94 of Gintama is pretty good too. Even a little bit educational.

I've been buying gunpla because of that show. feels good tho

Gundam Build Fighters just made me want more GBF. I think I'd more just admire how cool/cute they looked anyway,haha.

tumblr_n026xwTyux1sounv6o1_500.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Soredemo Sekai wa utsukushi - 02

Rain doesn't work that way.

But that was still a pretty good

This show is slowly becoming one of my favorites.

same here. One of my early season favorites so far.

Anyone else noticed, that Chinos hairpins look like scars?
Maybe they just placed them wrong. A friend noticed that, so I fixed that.

And then again.

And again.

Go for it, White Fox.

ok thats pretty good!

Soredemo Sekai wa utsukushi - 03
The chemistry between the sun king and the rain princess is magnificent.

Ok now that this is done, it's time for the political and military intrigue.

I love the chemistry so far. Thats the important part of romance of course and so few get it right.

Brynhildr in the Darkness 03

Well maybe drugs can save their life

wow. This is either very dark or trying way too hard.

Question is Season One of MushiShi needed to watch season two?

No but you should watch anyway because its gorgeous.

Defuser

Thinking about it again. I don't think Yen Press licensing Index is a good idea. There are 33 volumes to start with not to mention the 34th volume is coming out next month and going by their 3 or 4 month releases, they will never catch up considering Kamachi put out like 3 or 4 volumes in a year. By the time Yen Press reach up to the 32th volume, 8 years would have pass by and Kamachi would have probably out out another 30 more volumes if Kamachi decided he wanted to drag Index out.

I can't imagine fans in their 40/50s still buying LN lol.

Nafe

Speaking of Infinite Stratos, there's another OVA coming out in November called World Purge. I know you're all really wanting to watch it. ;p

jNCIMuj6GgBzN.jpg

I've seen enough eye-patches before but I don't think I've ever seen one that's all frilly looking.
jAlQPQ0hfSawy.jpg

Finally getting to see Chifuyu in a fight or just a tease?

I was partially buying in the hopes they'd make more GBF due to a spike in gunpla sales!

That works too. :)
I don't really know anything about Gunpla other than the little bit the show touched upon.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Speaking of Infinite Stratos, there's another OVA coming out in November called World Purge. I know you're all really wanting to watch it. ;p

That works too. :)
I don't really know anything about Gunpla other than the little bit the show touched upon.
I love that Mr. Jeff is associated with IS in your mind now. lol

That random
pantsu around knees shot
. :p

But man, they must be desperate to try to keep the series relevant while the author fucks around. November, presumably, forces his hand to put something out by then for all that comarketing cash.

After more than four long months, our nightmare is over: http://sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/4592/

So... beautiful.

Did she save her mom?!

phaze

Nisekoi 15-

The Rakubowl is heating up.

The only winning move is not to play. Onodera gets it.

The Vision of Escaflowne 23
dilandau2mker.jpg

Yay he's back
How can you keep up that cocky smile of yours when you're about to get spanked for the nth time ? Someone needs to help the poor guy and educate him on the definition of insanity.

The Vision of Escaflowne 24

o_O

Wat

Well scratch that, there's no helping him
/////her.

I have to say I can't bring myself to care about Hitomi's love and now angst issues. Hope they saved sizable chunk of money for the grand finale.

cajunator

Banned

Campione
Btooom!
Kids on the Slope
Infinite Stratos
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Penguindrum Collection 2

now could be the time for Patlabor.

Haibane Renmei 13

This was a great series all-around, but damn, the final episode was just fantastic. It might be one of the best anime episodes I've ever seen.

its the best anime series so Im not surprised you loved it.

Complete downgrade. Absolutely disgraceful.

Kansoku

Golden Time - 1~24

If there's one thing I can say about GT it's that it brings literally all the feels. It's filled with happy moments, sad moments, funny moments, deep moments, and any type of emotion.
And it does that without feeling it's trying a lot of things, it succeeds in mixing all those different feelings in a concise package, like life itself.
The characters are all great and everyone had their share of growth. Especially Kouko who went form a kinda shallow overly attached girl to someone who can enjoy her friends and life by itself.
I liked the music as well, as it complemented a lot of scenes and was really noticeable.
The only thing I didn't like was ghost Banri. It was kinda out of place, especially that scene on the last episode.
What the hell was that? Was he hallucinating with ghost Banri? The Linda that appears, was she the real Linda or a hallucination? And like, she comes saying yes, she loves Banri, hugs the ghost (WTF) than say yes to everything, including his love for Kouko and WAT? And Kouko was right there in front of them, how could she not see/hear them? And the ring magically going back into his pocket? What. The. Hell?

Overall, really enjoyable series. It kinda feels like a more mature Toradora!, which I also love. Would recommend to everybody.

I love that Mr. Jeff is associated with IS in your mind now. lol

That random
pantsu around knees shot
. :p

But man, they must be desperate to try to keep the series relevant while the author fucks around. November, presumably, forces his hand to put something out by then for all that comarketing cash.

World Purge is actually the latter half of Volume 8, which is the latest one.

Should be quite awhile before they even get enough material for another season.

Unless they do a filler season, but after what happened to S2, who really wants to watch that?

BluWacky

Thinking about it again. I don't think Yen Press licensing Index is a good idea. There are 33 volumes to start with not to mention the 34th volume is coming out next month and going by their 3 or 4 month releases, they will never catch up considering Kamachi put out like 3 or 4 volumes in a year. By the time Yen Press reach up to the 32th volume, 8 years would have pass by and Kamachi would have probably out out another 30 more volumes if Kamachi decided he wanted to drag Index out.

I can't imagine fans in their 40/50s still buying LN lol.

...34 volumes?

Seriously, how long are these light novels each? Are they, what, 50 pages? There is no way that one series should last that long, particularly of light novel cheese like Index.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
World Purge is actually the latter half of Volume 8, which is the latest one.

Should be quite awhile before they even get enough material for another season.

Unless they do a filler season, but after what happened to S2, who really wants to watch that?
Ah, he actually put out another book? lol

Also, IS would be good if they brought back the original director!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom