• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuyushiki isnt released yet so I can wait. The only one in here I have on DVD otherwise is Mayo Chiki and Im not sure I like it enough to double dip but it was worth having DVD. Maybe Ill give it away or something.
Otherwise I see a squee lot of stuff in there on bluray that is necessary.

In for KinMoza, definitely :). Not sure about the rest. Watching Yuyushiki on Crunchyroll now, so if I end up liking the whole thing I might go for that too. It's a pretty fun show so far.

Edit: Oh yeah, I guess I'll guess Watamote too.

e_i

Black Bullet 3

Sorry guys but I'm now officially joining the 'this is pretty good' camp. Very good episode, I like the main character, his relationship with the loli is now more father-daughter than creepy (fuck you first episode), and the villain is pretty OP which hopefully means that he won't be beaten too terribly fast. Also this episode had it all, including Lolirassic Park.

Looking forward to the next episode and as of right now it's in the 'very good' shows of the season. Assuming it doesn't go back to light hearted stuff.

Black Bullet 3

Sorry guys but I'm now officially joining the 'this is pretty good' camp. Very good episode, I like the main character, his relationship with the loli is now more father-daughter than creepy (fuck you first episode), and the villain is pretty OP which hopefully means that he won't be beaten too terribly fast. Also this episode had it all, including Lolirassic Park.

Looking forward to the next episode and as of right now it's in the 'very good' shows of the season. Assuming it doesn't go back to light hearted stuff.

So happy too see people jumping on this train. I knew if some held out to episode 3 it would do something to entice them to keep watching. Glad to see I wasn't wrong

Narag

WXHxPFfl.png

Qnsaqwrl.png

2IvjQ64l.png

S0FQECvl.png

Best anime I've seen so far this week.

I recently started Blue Exorcist 'cause I needed something to watch and I'm really enjoying it. Cool characters, an interesting fantasy and humor too.

I wasnt expecting the feels though. Episode 10 with the black cat really got to me :(

Midonin

Soul Eater Not! 03

The yuri vibes are as strong as ever here. And while things are still pretty relaxed with their coffee shops and basic training, there's some hint of the usual madness in Soul Eater's world stirring in the background. One thing I like about this being a spinoff is that some characters who had secondary roles in the first anime are bigger here - mostly Kim. More Chiwa Saito is always good news, and seeing her and Jackie before they formed a pair is kinda neat.

Narag

Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery

More charming than it should have been and wonderfully self-aware, strangely evocative of the old The New Scooby-Doo Movies series given all the guest stars.

Back to your regularly scheduled Chinese cartoons.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery

More charming than it should have been and wonderfully self-aware, strangely evocative of the old The New Scooby-Doo Movies series given all the guest stars.

Back to your regularly scheduled Chinese cartoons.

Cena probably no selled the picnic table shot (where the hell did that come from lol).

I should get around to watching this at some point.

Selector Infected Wixoss 2
I don't particularly like that the card game lacks depth considering the focus on it as the main source of conflict. The new characters are half decent though there is much to that popular girl except she is a scumbag. The quiet girl isn't much better who's only other quality is having no friends

ofc

Only one response? Has only firehawk read Teppu? I guess I know at least one person who has decent taste in here.

(also stop bullying my Vita pls)

I couldn't post earlier and when I saw firehawk post I was thinking if Kobayashi would be good as Natsuo then I remembered Maria†Holic, she would be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom