• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Tokyo MX, er, Anime |OT1.5| ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Status
Not open for further replies.
HxH 126

southpark-cum.jpg

Oh, you poor, poor people that don't watch Hunter x Hunter. You don't know what you are losing...

Kara no Kyoukai - Epilogue
Uhhh. What. That was a load of the driest, dullest metaphysical infodump you can imagine done with 2 characters talking each other for half an hour of an OVA.
It's kind of pathetic. You make seven movies without explaining shit and never blinked once about it, and now just at the end the author goes and put the two MC in front of each other
and a new personality arises in Shiki and explains how she was created, and why the two other personalities appeared and why she has her powers.
What's the point, to explain all that shit in the epilogue just when all the stories are over.

It's like on those authors that make up a story full of mysteries and puzzles and unexplained confusing things and it's going to end... and in the last three pages he tries to show off how everything had explanation and how it was all connected in his mind.
It's... inelegant.

Kara no Kyoukai - Mirai Fukuin
Not bad movie, but also not good. It has its moments when it's in the middle of the development of the case of Shiki vs the bomber, there is tension in the hunt and in the mystery of what will happen, but in the end
Shiki is too OP, and it all ends very soon.
The part of her partner talking on the cafe is boring and it's put there to give him something to do,
the girl that sees the future doesn't even get to be connected to the main plot, it's just another thread put there
. And the last part in the future was mediocre, nothing special happened... the most interesting thing,
to see the glimpse of the future of the MCs is
, let's be honest, kind of fanservicey.

Eusis

I look at the art of HxH and it just doesn't LOOK like something that'd interest me, but then I hear the praise and I did like Yu Yu Hakusho when I caught it.

Well, it's sitting on the queue until whenever.

I look at the art of HxH and it just doesn't LOOK like something that'd interest me, but then I hear the praise and I did like Yu Yu Hakusho when I caught it.

Well, it's sitting on the queue until whenever.

Togashi's art is bad
but better then Isayama's
but everything else makes up for it

fertygo

Kara no Kyoukai - Mirai Fukuin
Not bad movie, but also not good.

Them fighting word, I like it enough to make long post about it in this thread :(

Btw Ufotable shouldn't put that epilogue at all, guess they learned though with not adapt similar scene involving Gil at Fate/Zero.

Give it to me straight Cnet. Since I caught up to the manga, I can just skip to the latest episode right? I did that with the
Gon rage moment scene
so I'm assuming I'll be okay here?

Well, if you have read all the manga you can jump to any episode you like, I suppose.

We just had the
rose atomic bomb.

I still recommend it watching it entire, of course.

They are releasing Yuyushiki on Bluray in August.

http://sentaifilmworks.tumblr.com/p...lmworks-official-august-2014-release-schedule

August Releases

Watamote DVD/Bluray (Dub)
Love Lab DVD/Bluray
Uta No Prince Sama 2000% DVD/Bluray
Short Peace DVD/Bluray (Dub)
Fantasista Dolls DVD/Bluray
Yuyushiki Bluray
From The New World Collection 2 DVD/Bluray (Dub)
Mayo Chiki Bluray (Dub)
KinMoza DVD/Bluray

edit: The Yuyushiki DVD is coming out in July. Bluray in August. My fault

Hm... I should get KinMoza...

Zeppeli

Banned
Guys I forgot to mention that when I was gone, I bought a PS Vita for all those sweet sweet weeb games

Problem is the only JRPGs I have ever played are Persona 3 Portable and the Pokemon games. What should I buy? I feel like this question is appropriate to ask as the consumer base has to have a lot of spillover

Narag

Guys I forgot to mention that when I was gone, I bought a PS Vita for all those sweet sweet weeb games

Problem is the only JRPGs I have ever played are Persona 3 Portable and the Pokemon games. What should I buy? I feel like this question is appropriate to ask as the consumer base has to have a lot of spillover

Tales of Hearts R

Black Bullet 3
I hope that the Shougen gets chopped into pieces next episode, he's such a prick.
Seriously, Murdering your allies just because you cant stand losing, Kill his ass. Leave his Kayo alone though, Poor girl should go to someone else... then again Rentaro is one of the only people who think that the Cursed children aren't just tools

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

If those are really the only JRPGs you've ever played then theres like 30 PS1/PSP JRPGs you should get around to playing (at least). P4G is definitely the native Vita JRPG to check out first. Also Sword Art Online is coming this summer. I know everybody here is super hyped for that. Can't wait! Day 1. Shame theres no online MP or we could roleplay as SAO characters in AnimeGAF. Boo.

You should probably check the PSN thread (really its mainly VitaGAF but also some PS3/PS4 talk) if you want some more help.

cnet128

Banned

Persona 4 Golden seems like a total no-brainer. Should keep you occupied for a while, too =p

Soul Eater NOT! 3

Awwww, Kim is such a total tsundere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom