• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tales of the Abyss 20
T9u7b.png

A glimpse of Izayoi's basement?
Man, this episode is sad. I don't really want to talk about it. Basically Mohs becomes Jay Leno and Arietta challenges Anise to a duel. To make the episode even sadder, they put flashbacks of Arietta's life and show how she became how she is today. I mean, it's hard not to feel sorry for her, everyone around her has been manipulating her from the start, so the ending is very painful. It's even sadder here than it is in the game... ;_; I need to watch a happy anime to cheer me up now.

survivor

Banned
Hyouka 4

Who knew that 4 students sitting around a table talking and and discussing theories would be so damn interesting. My biggest enjoyment of the anime outside of how pretty it looks is the investigation part of the mystery. It's very fascinating listening to them discuss various ideas and go back and forth. But then there is always the disappointing payoff that just doesn't hold up too well to the mystery and hype they build for it.

Also I'm now very curious to know why
Eru cried that time when she talked with her uncle

cajunator

Banned
Man, Midori Days looks more terrifying than Midori. But that might just be me...

Its really not. Its a really sweet series. Much better than the subject matter deserved.

Why am I thinking of that anime that everyone hated awhile ago? The one with the picture of that girl everyone was posting? Was that called Midori as well?

Do NOT mix these two shows up!!
Also dont watch Shoujo tsubaki.

duckroll

It seems like there's going to be a Persona 3 anime movie next year. People who attended the theatrical opening of the Persona 4 recap movie today are reporting on Twitter that they announced a P3 movie in production...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm ok with animated Akihiko.
Akihiko x feMC please.

Why lead people astray?
Ah, so this is your fault!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/anime/midori.gif

It's called Midori – Shoujo Tsubaki and it's uplifting fun for the whole family!

Its really not. Its a really sweet series. Much better than the subject matter deserved.

Do NOT mix these two shows up!!
Also dont watch Shoujo tsubaki.
Puppies are not :cajun?!

Soma

It seems like there's going to be a Persona 3 anime movie next year. People who attended the theatrical opening of the Persona 4 recap movie today are reporting on Twitter that they announced a P3 movie in production...
If it's focused the actual game and not something like Trinity Soul then I'm hyped as fuck.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Well the story can be condensed to a feature film at least...

Akihiko-senpai x Shinji, and even p3 main and hopefully some screentime for Kenji Tomochika, would be nice. Best persona news yet.

S-cry-ed 2 - 7
holy
tumblr_m5bxcvvt3e1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Episode 6 has been my favorite episode thus far. Amazing battle visuals of Kazuma's bullets, Ryuho autonomous action unit, and even Asuka Tachibana's balls. It was explosive, and led to a great friendship moment between Kazuma and Asuka next episode. Tempted to go on the wiki just to quickly read the fate of Tachibana. I dont think anything will compare to Asuka vs Kazuma battle though.

Overall, Ryuho needs a bit more screentime, I have no idea what his motives is yet.

I like it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Actually, it would be pretty cool if feMC was the lead instead of the other guy.
There was another protagonist to P3? Now you're being weird.

FeMC x Aigis or bust. Akihiko isn't into girls anyway.
Robots are not people!

It's really too bad that the guys were so poorly designed in P3. You're basically forced to choose between a shota and two lonely older boys with chips on their shoulders.

cajunator

Banned
S-cry-ed 2 - 7
holy
tumblr_m5bxcvvt3e1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Episode 6 has been my favorite episode thus far. Amazing battle visuals of Kazuma's bullets, Ryuho autonomous action unit, and even Asuka Tachibana's balls. It was explosive, and led to a great friendship moment between Kazuma and Asuka next episode. Tempted to go on the wiki just to quickly read the fate of Tachibana. I dont think anything will compare to Asuka vs Kazuma battle though.

Overall, Ryuho needs a bit more screentime, I have no idea what his motives is yet.

I like it.

It has the word "cry" in the title for a reason.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Eureka Seven AO 09:

HKHZal.jpg

OMG SHE'S AN OTAKU AND I'M AN OTAKU AND SHE'S WEARING NEKOMIMI AND A SCHOOL MIZUGI AND MAKES ALL SORTS OF REFERENCES TO THINGS I LIKE AND IF SHE WAS REAL I BET SHE WOULD HAVE SEX WITH ME BECAUSE WE'RE BOTH OTAKU FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

The series can't afford to spin its wheels with stuff that's mostly self-contained like this. Sure, it all involved
_____Truth______
somehow, but
his appearances are so disjointed and the show is so insistent on everything about him being a complete mystery that it's pretty much impossible to gain any context for his actions or the scenes that he appears in.
I feel like everything that I enjoyed about the early episodes of the show has completely evaporated. Secret fights are dull, the interesting characters have taken a backseat to annoying animu characters and one-dimensional government conspiracy guys, and the ultimate objectives of most characters and factions remain cryptic. Feels BONES, man.

Eureka Seven AO 09:

The series can't afford to spin its wheels with stuff that's mostly self-contained like this. Sure, it all involved
_____Truth______
somehow, but
his appearances are so disjointed and the show is so insistent on everything about him being a complete mystery that it's pretty much impossible to gain any context for his actions or the scenes that he appears in.
I feel like everything that I enjoyed about the early episodes of the show has completely evaporated. Secret fights are dull, the interesting characters have taken a backseat to annoying animu characters and one-dimensional government conspiracy guys, and the ultimate objectives of most characters and factions remain cryptic. Feels BONES, man.
Seeing that picture of Elena gives me no desire to watch AO. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom