• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo C.

Kuroku's Basketball - 10

NmZYS.png

Kuroko's just upped his baddassery points, by ten.

FUCK YEAH!

Dat pass in the end. I know that feel, bro.

Steroyd

Upotte - 10 (END)

Oh ma gawd was that a... 2D hand drawn car!?

And there was some message about guns and shit at the end, but I fell asleep amidst all the shooting and terrible aiming.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You know, I hope Envelope and cosmic hate-fuck each other one day. Envelope wearing a straw hat, cosmic wearing a tiara. Then all would be right in the universe.

Grzi

I'd be happy to take you up on that, but I'd need to know a bit more about your tastes first.

So I can choose a show I know you'll appreciate, of course.

Well, then we almost have a deal. I'm down for something I wouldn't pick myself, should be a fun experience.

T
I care! If Envelope doesn't take you up on your offer, I'd be glad to do a series trade with you come summer.

and you'll have the honor of being the first person that I don't trick into watching Brave 10

Already seen Brave 10, didn't like it :D
But I'd still like to do a series trade, you'd get to watch Getter Robo Armageddon if you haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, here's my MAL, so you guys can pick something for me.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Grzi

Kuroko's Basketball 10
tumblr_m5d8ijAWol1r2bzago2_250.gif

Both games were good, Kuroko is definitely up there for coolest main character this season, especially this episode. So glad they gave him so much time to shine. So many surprising moments he gave and even others on the team. Midorima is thus far the worst of the gen of miracles, so I hope Kagami destroys him good.

Ending image wasnt that good, not really a fan of anyone on that team.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Well, then we almost have a deal. I'm down for something I wouldn't pick myself, should be a fun experience.

But I'd still like to do a series trade, you'd get to watch Getter Robo Armageddon if you haven't seen it yet.

I see a serious lack of HeartCatch on your list.

It's 49 episodes though, so if you don't want that, then how about Wandering Son.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Oh wow, you've seen pretty much everything worth watching. I sorted your list by score, and we seem to hold a lot of the same stuff in high regard, so I'll try to pick something that I've scored highly as well. I don't want to make you watch more than thirteen episodes of something since that's how long Getter Robo Armageddon is, so that narrows my choices down considerably.

Take your pick between Moyashimon, Ayakashi, and Hakaba Kitarou depending on which premise interests you the most. Can't go wrong with noitaminA! (even though Envelope is already making you watch Hourou Musuko, hahah)

cajunator

Banned
There's no reason to watch Acchi Kocchi unless you watch only for the cute! Which contradicts this:

Youre bein silly. Its not the ONLY thing I watch shows for. HowevER i do watch some shows mainly because they are cute. Acchi Kocchi is one of these.
I'm not watching space Bros because its cute for example.

Grzi

I see a serious lack of HeartCatch on your list.

It's 49 episodes though, so if you don't want that, then how about Wandering Son.

Look again, I've seen Heartcatch Precure, and the movie, enjoyed them quite a bit.
Wandering Son is fine by me, I'll start tomorrow.
The next 10 episodes of One Piece await you.

Oh wow, you've seen pretty much everything worth watching.

Tell that to my enormous backlog.

I sorted your list by score, and we seem to hold a lot of the same stuff in high regard, so I'll try to pick something that I've scored highly as well. I don't want to make you watch more than thirteen episodes of something since that's how long Getter Robo Armageddon is, so that narrows my choices down considerably.

Hey, longer is good, as long as it's not too long, I could watch a 26 episode show, if you think I should.

Take your pick between Moyashimon, Ayakashi, and Hakaba Kitarou depending on which premise interests you the most. Can't go wrong with noitaminA! (even though Envelope is already making you watch Hourou Musuko, hahah)

If you don't change your mind and pick something longer, I choose Moyashimon, so I can watch the second season this summer if I like the first one.

Kuroko no Basket 10
GmZP3.gif

Very nice episode.
The first match did not disappoint. Very cool to basically study the opponent down and Kuroko's last minute play was awesome. Of course, the ending of the episode basically ups the awesomeness even more.

Upotte 9

And we're back to serious business stuff. Seems like a relatively important arc. And this is over in 1 episode? I'd almost be tempted to read the manga if I cared enough.

Look again, I've seen Heartcatch Precure, and the movie, enjoyed them quite a bit.
Wandering Son is fine by me, I'll start tomorrow.
The next 10 episodes of One Piece await you.

You really want him to watch the Loguetown filler? I mean some of it is pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom