• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I have to admit, if I haven't watched anime in awhile, I seem to avoid this thread. Is it because I don't want to spoil something, or I can't enjoy in the merriment without watching anime?

Narag

I have to admit, if I haven't watched anime in awhile, I seem to avoid this thread. Is it because I don't want to spoil something, or I can't enjoy in the merriment without watching anime?

I'd think it's just feeling out of the loop as the thread continues. It might be different if someone was watching something you've watched before and felt strongly enough about to want to discuss.

Jex

[Dusk Maiden of Amnesia] - 2

Another entry into the ghost-waifu genre. There are lots of obvious benefits to having your waifu be a ghost - they never age, only you can see them and interact with them and they are completely dependant on you for their existence. Finally, a girlfriend who can never leave or get ntr'd.

Of course, because this isn't Bakemonogatari or whatever we have our usual shitty male protagonist, which is a shame.

Narag

Shiba Inuko-san 12

Drama and trolling in 90 seconds. Well done.

lCa3K.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
[Dusk Maiden of Amnesia] - 2

Another entry into the ghost-waifu genre. There are lots of obvious benefits to having your waifu be a ghost - they never age, only you can see them and interact with them and they are completely dependant on you for their existence. Finally, a girlfriend who can never leave or get ntr'd.

Of course, because this isn't Bakemonogatari or whatever we have our usual shitty male protagonist, which is a shame.
For how terrible these first two episodes are I'm surprised this is what stand out to you.

Milky Holmes s2 11

I can't believe the final boss (?) had control over lard. Definitely the most epic battle I've ever seen with that particular substance used. That's one thing I love about anime in general; they can spend the entire animation budget on a fight with the world at stake revolving around lard of all things.

jman2050

Bakemonogatari is very blatantly a harem and it in fact revels in that fact almost constantly.

Senjougahara recognizing this instantly is why she went in for the kill early from the word "go" rather than doing the whole song and dance.

duckroll

The new E7AO OP from FLOW is "ブレイブルー" (Blazblue?!) which is also their 10th anniversary single. The new ED from joy is "Iolite". Both singles will be released on Sept 5th.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The new E7AO OP from FLOW is "ブレイブルー" (Blazblue?!) which is also their 10th anniversary single. The new ED from joy is "Iolite". Both singles will be released on Sept 5th.

BLAZBLUE?! DOUBLE WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom