• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach rewatch dubwatch ep 194 - 205

I can not praise Velonica enough, just the beat of it in just its first five or so seconds its awesome. Many great parts to hear dubbed, Cero Sincretico from Pesche and Dondochakka looked powerful, even if they sounded silly, Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, Utsusemi, Rikujokoro, and Danku was still exciting to see yet again. Really it never gets old as well as the last canon episode in Viz's set, when Aizen-sama appears (he has a perfect english VA), already with plans to tackle the Tenkai Kechu, made me smile, and Ulquiorra. Only voice I don't like that much is Nel's.

Rurichirous filler in 204 and 205...why? At least there was Keigo Asano and Sode no Shirayuki, Tsugi no Mai, Hakuren.

And viz continues to have no menu music on the sets.

cajunator

Banned
Genshiken 1

Watching anime within anime? Interesting. So the show is about a bunch of otaku nerds, with one of them has a "girlfriend" who hates anime. Seems like a good show so far. Not much else to say, as it's only the first episode and nothing much happened.

Genshiken is fucking amazing and you should watch season two as well.
Also, the in-show version of Kujibiki Unbalance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the actual series that was released. So just watch the episodes included on the discs if you get it.
Soon you will know your goddess:
pYFsi.jpg

Alucrid

Banned
eh, so when I found out kids on the slope was streaming fo free I decided to watch it. pretty good so far aside from all the teenage relationship cliches, I guess it's the music that keeps me watching. all right for a tv show

survivor

Banned
Ladies versus Butlers 1

Holy shit, did the MC just outdo Rito? It's so ridiculous how in one episode they just just covered every type of girl. Drill hair, childhood friend, loli, clumsy maid, stupid unaware girl, and glasses girl

icecream

Public Health Threat
What do you guys think of Panty & Stocking? It's more than likely going to be shown on Toonami sometime in the near-future, now that it's getting dubbed and being popular at the same time.
The actual show had its highs and lows. Some of the crude jokes were simply lame because you could tell they were just being crude and dirty for its own sake and not for any actual comedic value.

The action scenes were the best, and the soundtrack, awesome.
And panty is like the anime version of Vivian Ward~

Makoto

Ladies versus Butlers 1

It's so ridiculous how in one episode they just just covered every type of girl. Drill hair, childhood friend, loli, clumsy maid, stupid unaware girl, and glasses girl
That and it didn't feel rushed. For a first episode of a harem, I think it was well-paced.

I'm quite sure neither applies to me as I have held down a job for years which requires quick problem solving and control over dozens of truck drivers. I liked Bakemonogatari because Senjou is fucking awesome. Its really that simple.
Problem solving is different from critical thinking. Not that one is necessarily better than the other.
Seriously, Femme, regardless of what you think of Bakemonogatari, there's zero reason to be so sour and condescending. Who benefits from resorting to belittling someone else's intelligence because they like something that you don't?
I said, "and/or"! I wasn't necessarily speaking about cajunator specifically. Bakemonogatari pisses me off mostly because it sold well and it's popular.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Just hand me my crowbar and then let's rock!?

Morishima Haruka, Arms Dealer 11

Guess it's about time for some tragedy to strike. Otherwise the show might have gotten just a bittoo formulaic.
Holy moly... You watch new anime?!

Being caustic and dismissive of a show while not being (too) offensive to people who like it is walking a fine line indeed.
K-On fans are dumb, amirite?!

What? the Lupin Pilot Film? I'm not worried about IQ. The animation's top-of-its-class for the time, and everything feels right and ready. I think it's a very good piece of entertainment.

Saint Seiya Omega 12

Ohhhhhhhhhh shit! It's that guy! Gotta say, Shun's design definitely fits the Umakoshi style.

And this is finally starting to become something resembling good. We actually get an explanation for the elements and the reason for the Cloths being in a lame form when not activated. And of course that fight wasn't so bad (or at least no worse than the original's). Good stuff should be coming.

I mean, what is it about? That trailer didn't explain anything.
Google, do you speak it?

Fine.
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate follows the protagonist Yūki Ōjima, who attends Takafuji Private Academy a large school with over 6,000 students. Yūki is a member of the Food Research Club along with seven others, including his childhood friend Chisato Sumiyoshi. The members leisurely spend their time in the club not doing much activities. When the election of the next student council president comes up, the front runner Satsuki Shinonome proposes that clubs that have no merit should be sorted out and abolished. The Food Research Club seeks advice from the current student council president Yakumo Mōri, who suggests Yūki run in the election as an opposing candidate. Yūki learns about the issues facing the school and decides to run in the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom