• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of Panty & Stocking? It's more than likely going to be shown on Toonami sometime in the near-future, now that it's getting dubbed and being popular at the same time.

What do you guys think of Panty & Stocking? It's more than likely going to be shown on Toonami sometime in the near-future, now that it's getting dubbed and being popular at the same time.

I loathed every second of it; watching it felt like a drill boring into my brain. It's probably the most Adult Swim-esque anime ever created, of course.

qcf x2

Also, I'm going to be saying Doo Doo Doo! for weeks probably.

Now that I'm done with Stein's Gate, is there anything else that's similar in how damn good it is? I'm not really feeling moe anime or anything right now. I want something that'll keep me on this high.

It's "tuturu~," with the "~" included.

Are you up to date with Fate/Zero? As for science anime...you've seen Gunbuster/Diebuster, right? If not, time to begin operation SKULD. You know what to do.

cajunator

Banned
I like crazy cartoon network stuff so PSG felt like something of the sort. It was insane and fucked up and thats how I like my shows sometimes.

ALso, it produced this figurine I got:
zvfYH.jpg

Dresden

Crass, filthy, lewd, and awesome for the most part. Some lame segments here and there but the good more than makes up for it.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved it. The music during the transformation scenes ("Fly Away" by TeddyLoid I think) was amazing. Still waiting for that 2nd season to come.

You forgot one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLnubQ3Ekjs&feature=related

1stStrike

Banned

wonzo

Banned
URDA

Take some awful CG and mix it up with the Nazis from Raiders of the Lost Ark, some surprisingly well-done action sequences, a hilarious dub and a sorta-kinda but not really-predictable twist ending and you've got this somewhat entertaining experience. It's not bad given that it was done by mostly one person!

Narag

URDA
Take some awful CG and mix it up with the Nazis from Raiders of the Lost Ark, some surprisingly well-done action sequences, a hilarious dub and a sorta-kinda but not really-predictable twist ending and you've got this somewhat entertaining experience. It's not bad given that it was done by mostly one person!

The Romanov Higa stuff gets more enjoyable as he goes along. I was surprised after watching Tank S.W.A.T. 01 and Catblue Dynamite.

cajunator

Banned

I'm not above buying a second Stocking figure ;)

yeah, i'll definitely get around to those two someday

Cat BLue Dynamite is so fucking awesome I watched it 5 times in a row once. Couldnt stop watching it. Over the top super-stylish 70's exploitation action film starring a blue haired catgirl that can fire a third gun with her prehensile tail. I need to make a machine that runs this show through my veins daily for sustenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom