• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a proper alternative to ANN? It's been my only source for awhile and lot of people seem to speak ill of it.
Not really. The closest alternative I can think of is Anipages (and sometimes Colony Drop), but they all make gaffes and dun goof when the time comes around. Anipages is quite informative on the actual animation aspect of many anime series of repute, but Ben makes some silly-dilly arguments at times, which are noticeable in his recent Fujikoike reviews.

There isn't any consistently-competent, consistently-interesting web source and/or magazine to be found within the anime community at the moment. Just this place—Anime-GAF. And, even then, we screw around a lot too! Just for fun, though, because I'm assuming the majority of us are level-headed and cultured.

Ultimadrago

Moyashimon 5

SYkQC.jpg

Hehe.

Lesson: Don't tell anyone about
Haruka's nasty feet
or you'll die...

Its that guy from that game: And Yet It Moves

This was the cause of confronting the ugly
"microbe monster"
yet again which turns out to be
some old man
and sake fetish to boot.

Some facial expressions and ugly talking
"microbe monster"
made this at least not as boring as the rest thus far.

Second lesson: Embrace the microbes...

survivor

Banned
Moyashimon 9

Ah yes, so the reason why I picked this up finally happened.

I liked the focus they gave to Hasegawa in this episode.
They were kinda vague on the details about her family or the person she is supposed to marry so I didn't even know if the person is some douchebag or she is just again the idea on principle. Oh and she was extra cute when she was in bed, perfect waifu

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Rosario Vampire 14

Nice to see it's exactly as stupid as it was first season. More fanservice than you can shake a stick at, insert songs going on whenever they feel like it. And, I guess we now have lesbian schoolgirls and a little sister to do something. At this point, it's gonna be a running bet to see how long into this season I'll last before I drop punt it.

But Mizore being a creep is adorable and makes everything else worth it.

Not really.

Side note: Starting Yami right now.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Brave 10 10
hehehe

Everybody gets their ass kicked by ninjas, and Isanami is spiraling into depression. I guess this shows message is that all women are evil. And I'm still not sure if this is a man or a woman. Since they mostly referred to them as a woman, I'll just go with that for now.

Don't let primitive definitions of
male and female
constrain your perception of Brave 10 characters. It's a very progressive show!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Fujiko Mine: The Owl Who Molested Me 08:

Dumb
hints of an overarching plot
aside, I was really impressed with this episode. It had really fantastic visual direction, the characters were finally given a chance to play off of each other, and it really just felt like classic Lupin with its mix of mystery, deception, and gunplay. I'm not pleased that
Fujiko's backstory is inching away from ambiguity
and, furthermore, I pretty strongly disapprove of
Fujiko's compulsions having their origin in some kind of childhood trauma or victimization (I fully expect not to get away with this statement without having to elaborate upon it, hah)
, but as a self-contained story this episode was tops. After last week I was worried that the show was in a permanent decline toward mediocrity, and I'm glad to say that I was wrong.

wonzo

Banned
She's probably thinking of Madoka as her brain dribbles out.

http://i.minus.com/iGsYipcGYrZQL.jpg[img][/quote]
i look forward to madoka setting everything right with her pro lesbian harem skills

[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/anime/rinnemaruswag.gif

Don't let primitive definitions of
male and female
constrain your perception of Brave 10 characters. It's a very progressive show!

It sure doesn't paint women in a favorable light. Even Isanami is
the reincarnation of the goddess of murder and slaughter.
And when are you gonna follow through with your side of the bargain huh?

Rosario Vampire 15
Good image to describe how stupid this show is.
I do have to say, I did like Kokoa's actions in this episode for the most part. I guess a character so actively trying to murder everyone throughout the school amuses me a little. I do also like Rubi's long ass stories whenever she shows up.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wish they did the MGX Omake with genderswapped Tsubaki and Urabe.

Dresden

we all know where pdot got it... some abattoir of internet perversity, no doubt

i had to close my eyes e'er it corrupt me fore'er.

Oh someone else is school daysing?

I do wonder if it's more fun if you don't get a ... heads up.

But if I didnt I probably would have dropped it early on.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
It sure doesn't paint women in a favorable light. Even Isanami is
the reincarnation of the goddess of murder and slaughter.
And when are you gonna follow through with your side of the bargain huh?

I'm waging a terrible struggle against my weekly backlog! I'll squeeze in one tonight, if not more.

http://www.abload.de/img/hand3f67h3.gif

and some nice hand jobs, please

Thanks to AnimeGAF I find this gif much, much hotter than I ever should. Even the censored version.

No, especially the censored version.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Yami to Boushi 1-2

vvUKi.png

Started this series since Envelope suggested it. I love how they didn't give a single explanation as to why Hatsumi vanished or where she was sent to, or how the dark elf girl on the train knew who Hazuki was, as well as Lilith. Where I was expecting a breakdown of what happened to Hatsumi from Ken I was instead given a random event of spies trying to blow up a train, for what purpose I have no clue.

Rkzbh.png

Speaking about the train, everyone on there with a penis was fixated on Youko's boobs. Not sure on what bothers me more, that, or the fact that we still don't have a clue as to why Hatsumi vanished in the first place.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Yami to Boshi 1-2

vvUKi.png

Started this series since Envelope suggested it. I love how they didn't give a single explanation as to why Hatsumi vanished or where she was sent to, or how the dark elf girl on the train knew who Hazuki was, as well as Lilith. Where I was expecting a breakdown of what happened to Hatsumi from Ken I was instead given a random event of spies trying to blow up a train, for what purpose I have no clue.

Rkzbh.png

Speaking about the train, everyone on there with a penis was fixated on Youko's boobs. Not sure on what bothers me more, that, or the fact that we still don't have a clue as to why Hatsumi vanished in the first place.

Welcome to Yami.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom