• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it...

I recall a hentai that involved pool sex. And there's a lot of those. But I recall a scene where people were walking by while they were in the water, so they made it look like there wasn't a scene as they were passing by. I saw it once, and never found it again.

No name or anything.

cOFJb1a.jpg

I don't think my heart can take much more of this

Oregairu 7

Camping trip! They even got the little sister to tag along which is great.

Feel bad for the elementary schooler, wanting to have friends but being left out on purpose is rather harsh for one so young. Really doesn't help when Hayato just keeps failing miserably when trying to help out. He means well but he should realize that no matter what he does, its not going to end well for the girl.

Yuki revealing some of her past to Hikki was interesting, seems she's come to really trust him with some of her secrets now.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Come to think of it...

I recall a hentai that involved pool sex. And there's a lot of those. But I recall a scene where people were walking by while they were in the water, so they made it look like there wasn't a scene as they were passing by. I saw it once, and never found it again.

No name or anything.
Sora No Iro Mizu No Iro, which actually has pretty good art!

Narag

Yu-Gi-Oh S0 1

6VnJcxnl.png

This fucking hair.

Well, uh, this sure put the limited in limited animation. Puzzle shit at the beginning sure had this ominous feeling a la Hellraiser.

Aw shit @ Megumi Ogata voicing Yuugi though. *fans self*

JCG

My problem with this interpretation of the Euphinator incident is that, for all its depiction of Lelouch as a ruthless bastard only caring for his own goals, the show quickly forgoes this aspect of his personality as soon as R2 starts and up until he gains ascension to the Britannian throne. The mood clash that show suffers from episode to episode prevents me from taking the consequences of that event any more seriously that had it been just another instance of Lelouch geassing a random individual. It's very manipulative, even if the context justifies it in some sense.

I'd have to disagree with you, especially since Lelouch does act throughout Geass R2 like an angry spoiled child on many occasions and the event in question did ultimately have consequences. Now I'm not going to argue about the mood clash, which is clearly a bad thing and there was also a stupid lolreset right in the middle of the story, but my decreasing opinion of the second season doesn't change my views about the matter.

Then again, lol Geass.

I guess one can always say "lol Geass" indeed.

cajunator

Banned
Seitokai Yakuindomo is in the same 'dirty joke' ballpark, though cleaner. Uh... Kyou no Asuka Show might be around the same? But only 3 min episodes.

I need to check out SYD.
yall seem to love it and discuss it often.
im not a huge fan of dirty jokes in anime but BGHK was so clever with its humor.
Kyou no asuka is silly cute nonsense.
nowhere near as great.

I need to check out SYD.
yall seem to love it and discuss it often.
im not a huge fan of dirty jokes in anime but BGHK was so clever with its humor.
Kyou no asuka is silly cute nonsense.
nowhere near as great.

SYD is something I've rewatched an absurd amount of times. It's incredibly lewd and hilarious even though it all really is a bunch of toilet humor.

CorvoSol

Gun x Sword 21

"Ah, Wendy, this is perfect! I had something I wanted to ask you!"
"Yes?"
"I was wondering."
"Yes?"
"If you would go."

"On a date with me."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

MY

HECK.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Stainless Night
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata to Koibito Tsunagi
Edit: Also if one wants to look at the Cream Lemon Series Narisu Scramble is another recommendation I would make if only just for the faces and how hilarious it is.
Are two more good picks.
image.php

Jintor

I'm considering taking a look at switching from Crunchy to Hulu while I marathon One Piece temporarily, but you still get fucking ads while paying for Hulu Plus? And I don't really know if it would even work since I'm in Australia and using a chrome extension to get around the region blocker...

Still wondering why the discussion about hentai shows bloomed the way it did.

Kirbyguy finished all the Precures.

This wouldn't have happened were he watching Utena like he promised!

I said I was going to watch Utena, but not right at this point, but around E3.

Anyway, the topic of discussion was due to magic where someone mentioned Sakuga Hentai, so thus I gave a mission in this topic to find Sakuga hentai.

AKA, once again it's my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom