• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

I said I was going to watch Utena, but not right at this point, but around E3.

Anyway, the topic of discussion was due to IRC chatrooms where someone mentioned Sakuga Hentai, so thus I gave a mission in this topic to find Sakuga hentai.

AKA, once again it's my fault.

IRwhatnotw?

VENEZUELLA

wEUQCZg.gif

I want an anime based on Snow Miku.
it would be life affirming.

It would be quite sad actually.

--------

Hayate no gotoku cuties - 07
This episode was actually very good , first because the heroine was great , second because the story wasn't bad at all.

The 2nd half was actually a retelling of a famous manga scene but since "Cuties" doesn't have the stone power arcs & stories in it , it was changed.
I think the changes are for the better. but this put the entire timeline in dissarray since , we have line " when she was living with us " , suggesting that the manga competition is already over ( especially since hinagiku is already aware of ruka too ).

On a story part , for a manga reader this season is quite a mess.
But ,for this one, i liked this episode.

duckroll

So it appears that the previously announced Magi sequel will not be a second TV season as assumed, but a movie. This means that the Nichigo timeslot will be open in the fall after Space Battleship Yamato 2199 finishes. Maybe Space Dandy will be airing in it?

Wow. The typo in Shounen Sunday was true. I never believed that because it seemed so improbable. That's really fucking weird, since the arc doesn't even seem to have a climax yet. Yoshino is probably going to shit all over it. :(

cajunator

Banned
It would be quite sad actually.

--------

Hayate no gotoku cuties - 07

This episode was actually very good , first because the heroine was great , second because the story wasn't bad at all.

The 2nd half was actually a retelling of a famous manga scene but since "Cuties" doesn't have the stone power arcs & stories in it , it was changed.
I think the changes are for the better. but this put the entire timeline in dissarray since , we have line " when she was living with us " , suggesting that the manga competition is already over ( especially since hinagiku is already aware of ruka too ).

On a story part , for a manga reader this season is quite a mess.
But ,for this one, i liked this episode.

A snow miku show would have lethal amounts of :firehawk

Anyway, the topic of discussion was due to IRC chatrooms where someone mentioned Sakuga Hentai, so thus I gave a mission in this topic to find Sakuga hentai.

I should drop by ...
IRwhatnotw?
Magic Chat Room stuff.
The magic place where devious discussions happens and where the unexpected is true.

I knew you would get it.
I have watched this serie way too many times for me to count

I've updated my post, please edit your quotes plz.

And I'm not being hard on myself. I am taking this in great stride actually.

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 76: Before the Festival

~ I can only paint my life with bloodshed. ~

This episode definitely feels like the prelude to the Grand Final Battle, even though we have 30 episodes left. The Imperial High Admiralty is all fired up. Surprised Reinhard's sister was mentioned again, it felt like she disappeared. I wonder how she's doing.
The Iserlohn montage at the end makes me feel uneasy. I think we're gonna lose some people again.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 76: Before the Festival

~ I can only paint my life with bloodshed. ~

This episode definitely feels like the prelude to the Grand Final Battle, even though we have 30 episodes left. The Imperial High Admiralty is all fired up. Surprised Reinhard's sister was mentioned again, it felt like she disappeared. I wonder how she's doing.
Annerose is an interesting character to look at in the sense that she basically sparks the entire story yet has very little influence in the direct events depicted. Her presence, however, is there.

Anyway, the topic of discussion was due to magic where someone mentioned Sakuga Hentai, so thus I gave a mission in this topic to find Sakuga hentai.

Seikon no Qwaser for Sakuga Boobs.

Wow. The typo in Shounen Sunday was true. I never believed that because it seemed so improbable. That's really fucking weird, since the arc doesn't even seem to have a climax yet. Yoshino is probably going to shit all over it. :(

Isn't it possible it could be an original scenario, like with Blue Exorcist?

Jewel Pet Kira Deco 1

Success!

Garnet is my favorite already.

Just wait until you see her interact with Blue.

Laughed hard. Visuals belie this great sense of comedic timing I didn't expect to be present.

The comedic timing is the best thing about the show; most of the episodes nail it hard. The cast have really good chemistry with each other too.

Karneval OPUS 8 - SILVERY BOX
tumblr_mnhhdiTb681qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mnhhdiTb681qbxqfpo2_500.png

Best episode yet, they really took the Gareki Yogi friendship to a new level by even incorporating it into the plot. It did get me thinking if he had truly never said Yogi's name ever before
Yogi was just so sad and had that huge moment there even crying. It was really emotional and the way they handled it made it kind of hurt too just watching. If Gareki can notice too. I will also say I loved that moment where he did seem to at least be willing to be protected by Yogi (giving into him by saying he recognizes their power difference and would cover him) But still, the transformation and what not, call his name please.
. Additionally the new characters are rather interesting though I think I missed which group they are a part of. Obsessed with the research jacket [rare]. I wouldnt mind having it, everything is so fashionable.

92F1XBE.jpg

And teacher reclaims her spot as 2nd best girl

Oregairu 8

Really good episode.

Hikki's method was overly harsh, but that certainly was the quickest way to somewhat solving the girl's problem. The drama during the ending certainly won't help make him feel any better, especially since its only recently he and Yui made up. Perhaps if he just accepted his feelings and go for it the Totsuka route, things would brighten up for him.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Pretty sure RurouniZel heart wouldn't last 10 minutes.
But that would maybe allow animegaf to recruit the miku fans lurking in the miku general thread.

I wouldn't last, but I'm not stopping the other Miku fans from stopping by I hope. :(

amrod

I'm considering taking a look at switching from Crunchy to Hulu while I marathon One Piece temporarily, but you still get fucking ads while paying for Hulu Plus? And I don't really know if it would even work since I'm in Australia and using a chrome extension to get around the region blocker...

Yes hulu plus has ads :\

The iDOLm@sters 4

Chihiya episode

This exposes how Producer-san doesn't really know any of his upcoming idols as evidented by Chihiya's home situation. She should try smiling more.

The camera men were quite the perverts trying to get panty shots from em, I assume this is how it is in the idol industry?

Arata kangatari - 07

Everything in this anime happens way too fast or way too slow.

This episode was a slow episode.
I'm not lking this preview for next episode ...if arata was bullied ( and did nothing about it ) because his only crime
was to be better than that guy at sports
i'm gonna be MAD.
It would be a incredible stupid plot.

As for the sho strugles , our MC better start learning how to control his sword and get some fighting spirit.
As of now he is garbage and i don't even know why he tried to recruit him in his position.

I guess i like this anime more when things "happen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom