• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acosta

Valvrave 6

What a weird show, I'm not enjoying this at all, I don't like the characters, I don't see the story going anywhere. The mecha action is pretty cool but the battles against giant ships that shoot missiles doesn't make it for him. So far I'm completely uninterested on it.

Considering to drop it and start Gargantia.

cajunator

Banned
Whats supposed to be on page 391?

The only thing I'm seeing is this:

2aU63l.jpg

I love this!

Just started up JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and all I have to say is wow. So far I am 3 episodes in and I can already tell I will be addicted for the next few days. Dio's voice actor is insane, I love it.

Dynedom

Yang was the closest thing Reinhard had in spirit and mind to Kircheis. He is the only man in the Galaxy who can stand up to him. Losing him in this manner means losing the only thin keeping him back. It's tragic. :(

I don't think anything
tops Kircheis' death. Talk about out of nowhere and ;_;
. It's even worse on rewatch
because there is some subtle foreshadowing once Reinhard "strays from the path" so to speak that I didn't catch the first time around.
Okay so
Yang's death was also very tragic and sudden too. I was just more shaken with Kirch's death than Yang's.

God I love LoGH. I wish I could be watching it again for the first time. :(

Also in light of recent events:
LoGH was Game of Thrones before Game of Thrones was Game of Thrones

you know... i think i've finally caught up with tons of shit. might go back to LOGH.

Kinda don't wanna finish hidamari sketch honeycomb ;_;

Would be so weird turning on my brain for anime. I'm scared.

Dynedom

you know... i think i've finally caught up with tons of shit. might go back to LOGH.

Kinda don't wanna finish hidamari sketch honeycomb ;_;

Would be so weird turning on my brain for anime. I'm scared.

Sure LoGH is an massive investment but it comes with massive return. Your brain will be fine.

Just maybe don't watch it in tandem with say...Valvrave.

Syrinx

Glass Fleet 4

"A child once said, 'I will snap you in half, little rose that blooms in the grass."
"I'm no flower. My name is Cleo, and I am the wind!"
This entire series has almost been worth it for that exchange alone. What the hell was that lol?!

"I'll kick this drink in his face! Then I'll win for sure!" (paraphrased)

So when an opponent takes his eyes off of you in the middle of a duel, is it standard procedure to run in screaming "Only a fool takes his eyes off me!", thereby drawing his attention to you and allowing him to regroup and defend your attack? Just checking. Sounds kinda stupid to me, but what do I know? I'm just an ordinary man.

"Sounds like I should insert you as well. Insert you right into my pocket." WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

Cleo's sword was clearly going right for Vetti's face. How did he only end up ripping off his shirt? It was two inches from his face! How is he still alive?!

And how is that ship hitting literally everything EXCEPT Cleo and Michel? Michel's hauling Cleo's injured body the whole way; they're like a fucking turtle out there. How hard could this possibly be? They don't even need a direct hit. Just get them down. Or have buildings crush them. You have to fail pretty miserably to fuck this up.

How the hell did they run right in front of a giant chasm?! Where were you guys going?! To your ship? I guess the ship wasn't there...but who parks next to a giant chasm?!

"We show them royal family SECRET TECHNOLOGIES!" I love this guy.

Haha at the fat man. That guy's supposed to be some Commander? Look at his face too!

Theonik

So this thread prompted me to look up for Hidamari/Katamari cross-over art. I found nothing. What's up with that? Is Hidamari Damacy really not that obvious?
Glass Fleet 4

Haha at the fat man. That guy's supposed to be some Commander? Look at his face too!
You are just jealous of his facial hair.

Go_Ly_Dow

Tsugumi is best girl, Chitoge is not far behind, Onodera is shit.

its you.........

Valvrave 6

What a weird show, I'm not enjoying this at all, I don't like the characters, I don't see the story going anywhere. The mecha action is pretty cool but the battles against giant ships that shoot missiles doesn't make it for him. So far I'm completely uninterested on it.

Considering to drop it and start Gargantia.

you need to let go bro. just stop thinking about everything and embrace everything you experience into your heart.

So this thread prompted me to look up for Hidamari/Katamari cross-over art. I found nothing. What's up with that? Is Hidamari Damacy really not that obvious?

This would work in so many ways, that's surprising indeed.

I haven't played the games, so I can only imagine a Katamari getting wider instead of bigger all around with them Ume-eyes or something.

Jojo (2012) - 3

Well that got resolved quickly!

First episode: DIO YOU'RE MAH ENEMY!
Second episode: DIO WAS A CRIMINAL ALL ALONG!
This episode: I BEAT YA DIO!!!
Or did I?
Next episode: ????

Seriously, what the hell comes next after that? Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Gargantia - 08

It wasn't a bad episode.

The episode was beautifull and i liked the rite with the sand.

Considering the federation is
6800+years away
, i know understand why it took so long.

Still , while uneventfull this episode served a nice purpose of develloping the characters so i don't mind.

Go_Ly_Dow

Gargantia 8? (whatever the latest episode is)

Excellent stuff. Wasn't expecting developments of that sort! Liking the direction where this is going.

You can get it all off your chest now, M_Night. Them him how you feel inside.

he and you both know how I feel. let's just leave it at that.

Jewelpet Kira Deco 25

The mackerel obsession of this series reaches its logical conclusion as the cast visits an entire village of walking, talking mackerels. And then, well...

Stuff. Stuff happened. Yes, even by this show's standards, this was one crazy episode.

Also, there was Michael Jackson.

Jewelpet Kira Deco 25

The mackerel obsession of this series reaches its logical conclusion as the cast visits an entire village of walking, talking mackerels. And then, well...

Stuff. Stuff happened. Yes, even by this show's standards, this was one crazy episode.

Also, there was Michael Jackson.

This is how crazy fetishes are born!

Theonik

This would work in so many ways, that's surprising indeed.

I haven't played the games, so I can only imagine a Katamari getting wider instead of bigger all around with them Ume-eyes or something.
The Vita one even lets you make the ball wider with the touchscreen/touchpad so you can have a sort of wideface shaped ball. Missed opportunity not to have wideface yuno cross-over art with that.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ultimate idiot of this season should go to:

For saying, "I could fall for her" towards his younger sister.

Nah its definitely Kasuga.

It's literally amazing how he gets himself caught in a worse and worse position after each episode. The moral of the story is that it pays to be honest!

But I really facepalmed after this weeks episode where he
decides to let his MOM wash his dirty clothes, clothes covered in paint and were a dead giveaway that he was up to no good.
Like come on man. Really?

Nah its definitely Kasuga.

It's literally amazing how he gets himself caught in a worse and worse position after each episode. The moral of the story is that it pays to be honest!

But I really facepalmed after this weeks episode where he
decides to let his MOM wash his dirty clothes, clothes covered in paint and were a dead giveaway that he was up to no good.
Like come on man. Really?

Who is kasuga ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom