• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps recommending me 20s/30s shorts and yuri hentai.

image.php

My Imouto And Her Friend Can't Be This Batshit Insane! S2 09

What the fuck is wrong with these people.

All of this manufactured drama just for the simplest things. I mean, COME ON. In actuality it's not the incesty stuff that gets me about this show. It's the stupid drama people make up because of it. Like, did Kuroneko really have to do all that to get Kirino to tell how she feels about Kyouske being there for her -- I mean wasn't it all kind of obvious before. He started getting all emotional and shit afterwards, which is like WTF.

I'm not dropping this show, but it does make me very angry.

19gsjVF.png

Hey is that you, Iwata-san?

cajunator

Banned

All of this manufactured drama just for the simplest things. I mean, COME ON. In actuality it's not the incesty stuff that gets me about this show. It's the stupid drama people make up because of it. Like, did Kuroneko really have to do all that to get Kirino to tell how she feels about Kyouske being there for her -- I mean wasn't it all kind of obvious before. He started getting all emotional and shit afterwards, which is like WTF.

19gsjVF.png

Kuro deserves to be in a better anime.

Arata the Legend Episode 8 – Orochi
tumblr_mnublb7cQs1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Hilarious episode in numerous ways with the emotion and suspense kicking in at the right time. Hinohara moment there with Kannagi was way too funny especially when Kannagi was mentioning that it was Hinohara who begged him to come and etc, IRL, Arata with the mom part and what not made me laugh and then the friendship scene. More would be nice.

The slap was so shocking, I wonder how he can recover and if he can really try to help her feel comfortable was sad when we think about how she has to go through this whole ordeal. Kadowaki's too, even if he is filled with hate, its kind of depressing to see him and see his whole struggle and family situation. I dont want him to fight Hinohara, perhaps they can just talk like Arata suggested and become friends. All his scenes made him look like he just needs a hug from him to feel better. Too much stress and what not? (dude he transferred with is lovely design)

Arata the Legend Episode 8 – Orochi
tumblr_mnublb7cQs1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Hilarious episode in numerous ways with the emotion and suspense kicking in at the right time. Hinohara moment there with Kannagi was way too funny especially when Kannagi was mentioning that it was Hinohara who begged him to come and etc, IRL, Arata with the mom part and what not made me laugh and then the friendship scene. More would be nice.

The slap was so shocking, I wonder how he can recover and if he can really try to help her feel comfortable was sad when we think about how she has to go through this whole ordeal. Kadowaki's too, even if he is filled with hate, its kind of depressing to see him and see his whole struggle and family situation. I dont want him to fight Hinohara, perhaps they can just talk like Arata suggested and become friends. All his scenes made him look like he just needs a hug from him to feel better. Too much stress and what not? (dude he transferred with is lovely design)
Talk?
You expect him to talk ?
He is nothing than a idiot filled with hate that is his own damn fault

He does deserve to talk things through....and the fight will happen again because he is nothing but an idiot

Hyouka 22:
An excellent finale. It's great seeing not only Oreki's change as a person, but also seeing the relationship between him and Chitanda in a new light. The second half of the episode with him and Chitanda talking was really great stuff, and some of the best character work for Chitanda all show, as we see her really showing her intelligence and also demonstrating an impressive amount of self-awareness about herself and where her life could take her. All while getting some gorgeous visuals and nice sounding music. The very brief conversation between Oreki and Mayaka was also great. Mayaka does a good job of showing her gratitude without making things overblown.

My final verdict is that Hyouka was a fantastic show and absolutely deserves every accolade which it has received. I loved the characters (especially Mayaka) and the situations they wound up in, and of course nothing more even needs to be said about the production values. I'm sad that I don't have any further episodes to watch, but I also feel satisfied with how the show was as a whole.

Jubern

I'm waking up and might be kind of late on those news, but did you guys about Kamiya Akira coming out of semi-retirement (he wouldn't voice new characters anymore) for the new Gintama movie? Yamadera is also confirmed (definitely Shoyo).

Get hype.

Mature

I'm waking up and might be kind of late on those news, but did you guys about Kamiya Akira coming out of semi-retirement (he wouldn't voice new characters anymore) for the new Gintama movie? Yamadera is also confirmed (definitely Shoyo).

Get hype.
Oh, what? I love that man! (As evidenced by my avatar.)

cnet128

Banned
Futari wa Precure 30-34

PRECURE RAINBOW STORM!
PRECURE RAINBOW STORM!
PRECURE RAINBOW STORM!
PRECURE RAINBOW STORM!
PRECURE RAINBOW STORM!

19gsjVF.png

I agree with this but at the same time I understood where Kuroneko was coming from. Kirino is way too stubborn for her own good. She probably felt that she didn't have a choice in the matter. Keep dating Kyosuke and have Kirino treat her coldly/ignore them both or break up with Kyosuke and when they both come to confront her, force Kirino to admit her real feelings on the matter to her brother and hear it herself.

CorvoSol

Sounds like Corvo has a detractor!

It took me all day to figure out what "apish" meant, so maybe such criticism isn't so far from the mark. Then again, people bitch about every last aspect of this thread to the point where I can't help but wonder what visionary future they have going for it. Folks are like "WAAAH. DON'T POST LEWD .GIFS." and others "WAAAAH. DON'T POST .GIFS OF LOW QUALITY." and others "WAAAAH. YOU GUYS POST TOO MUCH." and so someone saying the thread has been contemptible of late could be taken as meaningless, since the apparent gold standard also requires we talk to each other less.

Frankly I'm here for a good time, and I felt that my silly overreactions to the insane hijinks of a show I started watching as a group-watch with Anime-GAF were marked for spoilers within reason and were done in the name of good fun.

If I seriously ruined somebody's day, though, I apologize for that.

Valvrave 6

What a weird show, I'm not enjoying this at all, I don't like the characters, I don't see the story going anywhere. The mecha action is pretty cool but the battles against giant ships that shoot missiles doesn't make it for him. So far I'm completely uninterested on it.

Considering to drop it and start Gargantia.

I find that now that I've seen Code Geass Valvrave is a lot more enjoyable. When I first watched it and was treated to
Haruto snapping after Shoko's death
I mistakenly tried to take it seriously. Having since watched Geass, I can say I now enjoy the show, but don't take it so seriously.

Eureka Seven AO is such a downgrade in entertainment from Code Geass, it shouldn't even be considered for that type of recommendation.

Its true that AO is nowhere near as entertaining as Code Geass but it terms of how it completely shits on the original Eureka I think we could get some good reactions out of Corvo.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
"hawt" - firehawk12
"Hnng" - cajunator

Nah its definitely Kasuga.

It's literally amazing how he gets himself caught in a worse and worse position after each episode. The moral of the story is that it pays to be honest!

But I really facepalmed after this weeks episode where he
decides to let his MOM wash his dirty clothes, clothes covered in paint and were a dead giveaway that he was up to no good.
Like come on man. Really?
The whole point is that
he wants to get caught though.

CorvoSol

stop abusing the caps lock button jeez
xD sorry

But bold is for losers.

capslock is like Corvy-kuns trademark at this point.

THANK YOU CAJUN.

Its true that AO is nowhere near as entertaining as Code Geass but it terms of how it completely shits on the original Eureka I think we could get some good reactions out of Corvo.

It's kind of why I haven't watched it yet. After the ending of Eureka Seven, I don't know that I want to ruin those memories. That show was so good.

Attack on Titan 6:
This show isn't so great when it tries to do forced comedy. That scene at the beginning of the episode was pretty awful. The rest of the episode was generally pretty good, although I felt like the perspective in the scene where
Mikasa takes out the Titan
was kind of wonky.

I think they did well in underscoring the thematic importance of events in this episode, with Armin and Mikasa's monologues at the beginning and end of the episode, and the scenes in both the present and the past, which highlighted the pain involved in life, and the dark underbelly of human society. Mikasa's flashback was handled very well, although the bit where
the floor broke under her as she charged forward
was kind of dumb. Aside from that, it was very good and fit in well with everything else.

Tenumi

Banned
Smile Precure: 40

Starting to get that end of the season feel going on. Looks like some character focused wrap-ups coming, then our finale.

Akane was pretty awesome in the battle this episode. Hopefully this show momentium carries on 'till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom