• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ef: Tale of Memories 02

I really don't like a lot of the shots in this show. Way too many still shots and faces turning towards the camera. I feel like I don't even have to watch the screen for this one.

Waiting for the Shaft head tilt.

but fire emblem awakening is an anime.

Don't play with my heart.

Wolf Children

Really enjoyed it! Such a nice life story thingy. Everything was nicely animated and the nature shots are gorgeous. Was expecting maybe a bit more conflict but hey, such a pleasant watch.

Good stuff.

fertygo

The Big O S2 - 12

What the fucking tomatoes.. so Roger is God?

wrestler_excited_gif.gif

CorvoSol

The Big O S2 - 12

What the fucking tomatoes.. so Roger is God?

wrestler_excited_gif.gif

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS ARE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

madp

The Light of El Cantare
It's diabolically ingenius, really. The game has a ludicrous amount of replay value even compared to the average SRPG because you have to keep trying different pairings.

Or just watch all of the other paths on youtube.

I didn't even beat the game. Burned out getting everyone to max relationships :(

cajunator

Banned
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS ARE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

We've lost Corvy-kun fellas.
RIP Corvy-kun.

CorvoSol

I can't do relationship grinds anymore. It's just too much effort. ESPECIALLY CHROM, that NTR motherfucker.

Pshaw. Whirlwind romance Chrom with Olivia or bust. If you're not trying to woo Cordelia, you're doing it wrong anyway.

Currently thinking about hitching Stahl to Lissa. They're super cute together.

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day 01

For a little bit I felt like I was watching Little Busters again.

I'm really looking forward to what happens in the rest of the series.

CorvoSol

Pfft, Chrom got hitched with Olivia.

Olivia is the best possible waifu for Chrom. Accept no substitutes.

The whole show is just tomato awareness commercial.

Fuck, day ruined.

What, you didn't enjoy
Big Venus destroying the entire world, revealing it was all a hallucination Angel Rosewater was having
your tomatoes? If you don't eat your tomatoes, ferty, you have to go to bed without an orange.

On the topic of Fire Emblem waifus:

Cordelia
Olivia
Tharja
Flavia
Lissa

fertygo

What, you didn't enjoy
Big Venus destroying the entire world, revealing it was all a hallucination Angel Rosewater was having
your tomatoes? If you don't eat your tomatoes, ferty, you have to go to bed without an orange.

Tomato juice is my favorite... I doubt its still the case now :(

Btw watch Dai-Guard, superior Xebec mecha animu.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Cordelia > Lucina > Severa > Say'ri > Tiki > Maribelle > Anna > Olivia > Cherche > Lissa > Sumia > Tharja > Aversa > Noire > Nah > Cynthia > Miriel > Kjelle > Emmeryn > Nowi > Flavia > Sully > Panne

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Cordelia > Lucina > Severa > Say'ri > Tiki > Maribelle > Anna > Olivia > Cherche > Lissa > Sumia > Tharja > Aversa > Noire > Nah > Cynthia > Miriel > Kjelle > Emmeryn > Nowi > Flavia > Sully > Panne

I honestly don't like a lot of the girls in Awakening. The only ones I really cared about were Lucina, Morgan, and Cordelia. Maybe Nah. The rest were just meh to "i fucking hate you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom