• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzTEc.gif
At least she isn't Iori.
Even Branduil is getting in in the waifu war? Shit I need to play this.

Waifus for everyone!

Giving that stupid fake ending away like the it's the real deal is just as bad as recommending School Days as a legit recommendation. =/

Wouldn't even matter if someone tried to play it off as real because any sensible person would smell the bullshit from the very first page. Something meant to troll people should at least try to string them along a little before dropping that stupidity into it.

Wow, are you saying that a fanfic put up on pastebin from two years back is not a real ending to the story???

What? My whole point was how obvious it was and how silly it seems to even pretend it is. Sarcastically preaching to the choir is a pretty weird thing to do.

CorvoSol

Cordelia > Lucina > Severa > Say'ri > Tiki > Maribelle > Anna > Olivia > Cherche > Lissa > Sumia > Tharja > Aversa > Noire > Nah > Cynthia > Miriel > Kjelle > Emmeryn > Nowi > Flavia > Sully > Panne

How you have Aversa outranking Flavia and Maribelle outranking Olivia is beyond me. Olivia is only in 2nd place because Cordelia exists, otherwise she'd be the best 1st gen waifu.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
How you have Aversa outranking Flavia and Maribelle outranking Olivia is beyond me. Olivia is only in 2nd place because Cordelia exists, otherwise she'd be the best 1st gen waifu.

Aversa has a great body. Have you paid attention to her Dark Flier model? My gawd. Flavia is too manly for me. I do like how she says that she would start a war for MU though. Maribelle has a sexy ass voice in both languages and is ojou-sama.

CorvoSol

Aversa has a great body. Have you paid attention to her Dark Flier model? My gawd. Flavia is too manly for me. Maribelle has a sexy ass voice in both languagse and is ojou-sama.

Olivia has the Dancer class. It provides the perfect everything. Flavia has DAT CHUCKLE.

I will give you that Maribelle's "DAHRLING" is endearing.

Also Aversa has that stupid half-hat/skin-tight cloak thing on the back of her head. Can't take that seriously.

Could have used more manly men like Gregor.

If the entire Russian forces had been manned by men like Gregor, they'd never have lost the Cold War.

Dresden

Olivia has the Dancer class. It provides the perfect everything. Flavia has DAT CHUCKLE.

I will give you that Maribelle's "DAHRLING" is endearing.

Also Aversa has that stupid half-hat/skin-tight cloak thing on the back of her head. Can't take that seriously.

I'd like Olivia more if her shyness was endearing rather than annoying.

What? My whole point was how obvious it was and how silly it seems to even pretend it is. Sarcastically preaching to the choir is a pretty weird thing to do.

?

I wasn't replying to your post.

I knew our OTP was true. Sorry for missing your post. :(
BLOOD AND THUNDER!
TBH I'd rather know whom you guys paired up than your favorite waifus.

FemMU(Mio)-Chrom Lissa-Libra Sully-Lon'qu Miriel-Kellam Sumia-Fredrick Maribelle-Vaike Cordelia-Gaius Panne-Stahl Nowi-Gregor Tharja-Donnel Olivia-Henry Cherche-Virion
Lucina-Owain Kjelle-Brady Cynthia-Morgan(M) Severa-Inigo Noire-Gerome Nah-Laurent

Kincaido

Gregor is a boss. Too bad he's way older than most of the women, so it seems kinda weird for him to have kids with some characters. I gave him to Panne and regret it because fuck Yarne. Worst fucking character ever.

Gregor is a boss. Too bad he's way older than most of the women, so it seems kinda weird for him to have kids with some characters. I gave him to Panne and regret it because fuck Yarne. Worst fucking character ever.

Can't be any weirder than anyone in the game having kids with Nowi.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Mariebelle and Tharja are easily the worst characters. Yarne and Panne are just boring as fuck.

Dresden

Can't be any weirder than anyone in the game having kids with Nowi.

Yeah, it feels weird matching up young men with a thousand year old hag.

---

jewelpet kira deco - 02

Sometimes I don't even know why but I'm grinning through everything. I wasn't expecting a jail break scenario with a for-profit prison straight out of Missouri.

One nice touch was seeing Pink hesitantly give up her jewelry, then happily taking it back. It's a nice bit of selfishness that defines a character far more than simple altruism would.

Kincaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom