• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Cordelia has replaced Mitsuru as my second favorite waifu ever. Mai true waifu will always be Chihaya <3

dat feel

top three Awakening waifus:

Lucina
Severa
Morgan

real talk

bunk-the-wire.gif

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day 01

For a little bit I felt like I was watching Little Busters again.

I'm really looking forward to what happens in the rest of the series.

Great show. Not ashamed to say that I cried while watching the show. Then again... I cried watching Forrest Gump too so....

Anohana 02

Menma is appropriately adorable. I'm really not liking the prissy dude from the prep school, especially since it's apparent he also had the hots for Menma. (I guess that's what the writers were going for anyway?)

I'd like to know what's the consensus on best girl for this series.

One Piece x Toriko x Dragon Ball Z BIG SUPER CROSSOVER SPECTACULAR 01

Goku's voice sucks.

Vegeta's voice sucks.

Random jokes for everybody and whatever. I guess this is where I can say I'm not 10 anymore.

kayos90

Anohana 02

Menma is appropriately adorable. I'm really not liking the prissy dude from the prep school, especially since it's apparent he also had the hots for Menma. (I guess that's what the writers were going for anyway?)

Hard for me to really like the girls but I'd say Tsuruko?

Wait, I've finished this. What true ending?

It's a fanmade stupid ending with erotic adventures of Jintan and Poppo.

Anohana 02

They all suck.

kayos90

Giving that stupid fake ending away like the it's the real deal is just as bad as recommending School Days as a legit recommendation. =/

Anohana 02

Oh that dude is completely deserving of any and all hate but I remember thinking I've met people with a similar mentality and even though he's a really terrible person it's impressive how well made this terrible person is.

Anaru is probably my vote for best girl but Poppo is the best character over all.

Attack on Titan 7:
They did a great job in this episode of really building on the sense of desperation that the characters were going through, and the hopelessness of it all. It's not just a one time thing, but a really constant struggle that everyone in this world has to go through.
Jean watching in horror as the others were killed so easily was a powerful moment
. There's also another scene showing how the military elite are jerks who only care about themselves, and even go as far as using procedure to justify leaving everyone else to die. The strategic situation the characters are in is also set up pretty well here, and they do a good job of explaining both why they need to engage the Titans and what the limitations facing them are.

If I had one disappointment with this episode, it was that I felt that
the first instance of Titan on Titan violence didn't really catch my eye. (Though the second was better with the head flying off) I wish that they had worked harder to make that a really iconic scene in the anime.
I also thought that the music piece playing over the final scene of the episode was kind of out of place and a bit over the top (I almost started to laugh in disbelief), although the rest of the soundtrack was pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom