• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when this thread goes into FE:A mode. hehehe

Anohana 04

Wowwwww, seriously Yukiatsu?? Wow.

Menma must feel 5 kinds of weird and violated right now. (Well I guess I'll find out next episode)

Happy Birthday, Hitokage!

OG95881.png

Branduil

Branduil/Miriel Chrom/Sumia Lissa/Frederick Sully/Virion Stahl/Panne Donnel/Cordelia Lon'qu/Olivia Ricken/Maribelle Gregor/Nowi Libra/Tharja Cherche/Henry Owain/Kjelle

Anohana 05
9JZA7dC.png

What is -- what is going on, this isn't a SHAFT anime?!

Yukiatsu you're a jealous little bitch and you should feel bad.

Why doesn't Menma just, I don't know, move something in the real world, since it's apparent she *can* affect the physical plane.

I'm sure this is explained later on, but you would think it would have happened already

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
BLOOD AND THUNDER!

I love her psycho laugh when she gets crits.

TBH I'd rather know whom you guys paired up than your favorite waifus.

Regarding pairings from what I can remember:

FemAvatarxChrom, LissaxGaius, FrederickxSumia, SullyxStahl, TharjaxHenry, LibraxNowi, CordeliaxVaike, CherchexVirion, DonnelxOlivia, NoirexOwain, LucinaxGerome, KjellexLaurent, CynthiaxMorgan (male), InigoxNah, SeveraxBrady, PannexLonqu, MiriellexKellam, MaribellexRicken

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Every character in FE:A is eventually broken with enough reclasses. Limited exp and class specialization are two things that I valued about Fire Emblem and it's a reason that I don't really think that Awakening is all that great.

CorvoSol

I'd like Olivia more if her shyness was endearing rather than annoying.

Her conversations with Tharja in Summer of Bonds turn that table nicely, though.

Gregor is Lucina? Mindblown.

Lucina wishes she were Gregor. Gregor is so good he is best father, mother, daughter and son. Gregor is ALL.

I never said I didn't love it though.

Obviously you didn't, though, because Gregor is love.

Slayers Next 10

Seeing Lina out of her element for a change is nice, because Lina, while having her endearing moments of childishness, tends to be ridiculously OP. Her compliance with all of Martina's demands during the "trap" only further helped to emphasize how sucky Martina is. Speaking of, Martina apparently now has a crush on Xellos, which is something of a clue about who Xellos is to anyone who is paying attention.

Then again, maybe Xellos, like Rezo, is super obvious and I just didn't get it as a kid. For a priest, though, he certainly packs quite a powerful black magic spell. Why are the priests in Slayers
always the bad guy?
. Okay, not ALWAYS, since Prince Phil and Sylphiel are technically priests, too, but still. Rezo the Red Priest, Xellos the Mysterious Priest, etc.

And then Martina finds a random copy of the Clair Bible.

An update on everyone's favorite art studio, Studio Pablo (Mawaru Penguindrum, Sengoku Collection, Aku no Hana):

They updated their order page today with their latest contracts. Their upcoming TV anime work is

Summer 2013: Brains Base show (Brothers Conflict)
Spring 2014: J.C. Staff show
Summer 2014: ZEXCS show

They're also doing art for a couple events and a game releasing in February.

Markun

ドーモ、 アニメガフサン。マークンです

I'm here from the FE thread for a public service announcement. Mu x Lissa creates the happiest and bestest family. That is all.

ouukn73.png

I'm really sorry for bothering you guys, but I just had to strike while the iron was hot.

Waifu pairings

DonnelxSully
ChromxOlivia
MexLucina
StahlxMiriel
KellemxNowi
LissaxLibra
GaiusxSumia
Lon'quxCordelia
VirionxPanne
MaribellexHenry
TharjaxRicken
CherchexVaike

madp

The Light of El Cantare
An update on everyone's favorite art studio, Studio Pablo (Mawaru Penguindrum, Sengoku Collection, Aku no Hana):

They updated their order page today with their latest contracts. Their upcoming TV anime work is

Summer 2013: Brains Base show (Brothers Conflict)
Spring 2014: J.C. Staff show
Summer 2014: ZEXCS show

They're also doing art for a couple events and a game releasing in February.

disappointing.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
All this Fire Emblem talk makes me wanna replay it, maybe this time I'll have my FemAvatar get with Libra. I don't even need to put my goggles into overdrive as he looks like a girl already. :D

ORhv338.jpg

CorvoSol

My FEA pairings for this game:

Chrom x Olivia
Gregor x Panne
Stahl x Lissa
Frederick x Cherche (have to check to make sure that lines up)
Lon'qu x Tharja
Donnel x Maribelle
Virion x Sumia (poor Virion)
Vaike x Sully
Gaius x Nowi (someone's gotta do it, and it's not gonna be Ricken this time around)
Ricken x Miriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom